Sanda vs Zambolar

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
edgaguirus
Keizer

Sanda vs Zambolar

Post by edgaguirus »

Sanda
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/sanda.htm

Zambolar
http://monsterarchives.proboards.com/th ... 5/zambolar

Sanda is a strong and fierce fighter, but Zambolar adds the element of fire to this battle. If a raging inferno errupts around Sanda, it could cause him harm. And Zambolar is no pushover. However, I think Sanda could win this. He's strong and smart enough to handle Zambolar.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: Sanda vs Zambolar

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Um... Fire sets fur on fire. Fur's very flamable. If fire from Zambolar scared Ultraman, imagine what it'll do to poor Sanda.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

The gargantuans were injured by falling concrete, Zambolar tanked blows from Ultraman in a one on one duel.
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Sanda burns while Zambloar laughs furiously.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.