UKBT: Kiryu2012 vs Dinomaster vs toho_guy01

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

UKBT: Kiryu2012 vs Dinomaster vs toho_guy01

Post by Kaijunator »

Arena: Honolulu
Kiryu2012: SpaceGodzilla
vs
Dinomaster: Gwangi, Rodan (Showa), and King Ghidorah (Showa)
vs
toho_guy01: Hanna-Barbera Godzilla, Kumonga (Showa), and Kamacurus (FW)
SpaceGodzilla is automatically deployed.
Kiryu2012 can choose to deploy the crystal fortress or not.
If the other players don't respond in a day, their entire team is deployed and voting begins.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Re: UKBT: Kiryu2012 vs Dinomaster vs toho_guy01

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

I don't know the ins and outs of these tournaments but I'm pretty sure SG, if he has all of his abilities, stomps everyone into the ground. His corona beam alone would shred everybody here. Add to the fact that he has the best strength, stamina, versatility, and the largest arsenal, I'm pretty sure he'll dominate with little effort.

(Again, don't quote me on this cause I don't know all the mechanics of these matches.)
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

EmperorGhidorah wrote:I don't know the ins and outs of these tournaments but I'm pretty sure SG, if he has all of his abilities, stomps everyone into the ground. His corona beam alone would shred everybody here. Add to the fact that he has the best strength, stamina, versatility, and the largest arsenal, I'm pretty sure he'll dominate with little effort.

(Again, don't quote me on this cause I don't know all the mechanics of these matches.)
Your vote won't count due to voting before all players have deployed their kaiju.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Kaijunator wrote:
EmperorGhidorah wrote:I don't know the ins and outs of these tournaments but I'm pretty sure SG, if he has all of his abilities, stomps everyone into the ground. His corona beam alone would shred everybody here. Add to the fact that he has the best strength, stamina, versatility, and the largest arsenal, I'm pretty sure he'll dominate with little effort.

Your vote won't count due to voting before all players have deployed their kaiju.
That's fine. But that still doesn't change the fact the SG rapes every one of these combatants.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Deploying fortress.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

All in.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Dinomaster failed to reply in time and his entire team is deployed. Voting begins!

Kiryu2012

SG will tear up all of these kaiju. And Kiryu2012 deployed the fortress, which gives him way more power.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!