UKBT: Giratina93 vs gigandude vs Primevalgodzilla V2

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

UKBT: Giratina93 vs gigandude vs Primevalgodzilla V2

Post by Kaijunator »

Arena: New York
Giratina93: King Joe Black and Godzilla (Heisei)
vs
gigandude: Gamera (Heisei) and Ultraseven
vs
Primevalgodzilla V2: GiraGoji and Ultraman Dyna

If the players don't reply in a day, their entire team is deplayed and voting begins.
Last edited by Kaijunator on Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Re: UKBT: Giratina93 vs gigandude vs Primevalgodzilla V2

Post by gigandude »

I'm going to send only Ultraseven seeing the heavy hitters in this match up.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Employing EVERYONE
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

PG V2 failed to reply in time and his entire team is deployed. Voting begins!

I'll have to think on this more.

Dyna is in his normal mode.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

My team is gonna come through nice and easy. Heisei Godzilla NEVER DIES, and that's gonna be the Ultraman's undoing here, since this takes place on earth. That means the Ultras have a 3 minute time limit, and no one's killing Godzilla or KJB in 3 minutes. Gamera just dies on the spot with how frail he is, and GxM Goji... okay, there's a nasty fight. But with 2 on 1 odds, GxM Goji's going down. Voting Giratina.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Post by EmperorGhidorah »

Gira. team wins. Its impossible for most of the combatants to kill heisei G. Gamera's mana beam would kill king joe, but the rest of the combatants probably lack the means to kill Joe.

And giratina, enough with this bullcrap about gamera being frail. There is zero evidence for it and its really getting old.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

gigandude ONLY deployed Ultraseven.

Giratina93
The Ultras won't kill GiraGoji, KJB, or Heisei G in three minutes. KJB and Heisei Goji will double team GiraGoji and win.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

EmperorGhidorah wrote:And giratina, enough with this bullcrap about gamera being frail. There is zero evidence for it and its really getting old.
But of course, blowing his own arm off with a fireball and being harmed by sonic cutters which only notable feet is slicing through buildings is such a glorious show of durability :P

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Giratina93 wrote: But of course, blowing his own arm off with a fireball and being harmed by sonic cutters which only notable feet is slicing through buildings is such a glorious show of durability :P

No but falling from tremendous heights and taking a massive, city-leveling explosion to the face and still being in one piece is a great showing of durability.

And those fireballs have highly explosive power and pack a big punch. And he fired it at point blank at his arm. The sonic beams have tremendous cutting power. That beam that sliced a building in half bounced off gamera's hand.
"In the Name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished to eternal damnation. Amen."

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Uh, guys? You do know that Gammy isn't deployed, right? gigandude only deployed Ultraseven.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Ultraman Dyna, Tiga and Gaia don't have a 3 minute time limit. They have an energy limit, but that can stretch to more than 10 minutes.

Giragoji is better than Heisei Goji in any way. Even if KJB joins in to double team, they aren't beating his regen (fastest in Toho) or his durability (tanking an explosion which wiped out most of a city). The idea that KJB will outlast Dyna is laughable anyhow. The moment Strong Mode busts out his finishers KJB is toast.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

EmperorGhidorah
Gotengo Officer

Giragoji is better than Heisei Goji in any way. Even if KJB joins in to double team, they aren't beating his regen (fastest in Toho) or his durability (tanking an explosion which wiped out most of a city). The idea that KJB will outlast Dyna is laughable anyhow. The moment Strong Mode busts out his finishers KJB is toast.
Giragoji is most certainly not superior to Heisei G in every way. Giragoji tanked a city leveling explosion. That's nice. Heisei Godzilla swam through the mantle and sat in a volcanoe for 5 years. That makes him superior to giragoji in the durability department.

Their regen is about the same. Heisei godzilla regenerated from biollante's stabbing vines just as quickly as giragoji regenerated the damage inflicted by megagurirus's stinger.

gigandude
Gotengo Officer

Post by gigandude »

EDIT!: I completely forgot the feats Giragoji has done, but Heisei has some feats of his own, but I honestly feel like The battle between the Goji's is to close to call, and for some reason I can't really decide who would win that encounter. So it really comes down to a battle between Dyna and KJB as of which will be intense but whom ever comes out on top between these two will certainly sway the battle between the Godzilla's, Ultraseven well he's basically a non factor really compared to the two battles going on, but for some reason I feel like Seven will fall to KJB right away.

I'm barely leaning towards Primevalgodzilla V2.
Last edited by gigandude on Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
After 10,000 years!
:antonio: :mugal: :xilian:

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:Ultraman Dyna, Tiga and Gaia don't have a 3 minute time limit. They have an energy limit, but that can stretch to more than 10 minutes.

Because you failed to reply in the time I gave you, Dyna is deployed in Flash Mode. No Strong Mode here.
EmperorGhidorah summed up the stuff about Heisei vs Gira. KJB might go down quickly, but when Gira dies, KJB and Heisei G will double team Dyna and win.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!