Ultraman Zero Vs Gigan (FW) and Monster X

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Ultraman Zero Vs Gigan (FW) and Monster X

Post by LegendZilla »

Ultraman Zero : https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Ultraman_Zero

Gigan (FW) : https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/gigan_mill.htm

Monster X : https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/keize ... rah.htm#mx

Arena : Ruined Tokyo

Rules : Zero is subject to his time-limit and has only access to his base form. Gigan has his chainsaw-hands and Monster X is allowed to transform into Kaiser Ghidorah.

Verdict : It's gonna be tough for Zero, but if he's proven himself capable of handling an entire ARMY of kaiju on his own, I think he has a chance. Normally I would've pitted Ultraman Nexus against Monster X alone, but unfortunately I've been beaten to the punch.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Ultraman Zero Vs Gigan (FW) and Monster X

Post by Voyager »

How many matches have you posted on this first page? It seems like you’ve posted so many recently, and in my opinion, I feel they’ve been clogging up the FMs.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 pm How many matches have you posted on this first page? It seems like you’ve posted so many recently, and in my opinion, I feel they’ve been clogging up the FMs.
I try to post at least one match per day now.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

LegendZilla wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 pm
VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 pm How many matches have you posted on this first page? It seems like you’ve posted so many recently, and in my opinion, I feel they’ve been clogging up the FMs.

Ah, si si. Sorry if I came off aggressive there, I really didn’t mean to.
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

AaronMJ90
Ronin

Post by AaronMJ90 »

LegendZilla wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:54 pm
Why do you try to post one per day?? Just do it organically whenever you think of an interesting one.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

On topic of the actual fight, Zero takes it handily. I do think Monster X by himself would be a tough fight for most Ultras 1v1, adding Gigan to the mix would make things rougher, but Zero is no normal Ultra.

Even if we assume this is the more reasonably powerful Zero we see in his later appearances and not the ridiculously OP one we see in his debut, Zero is leaps and bounds ahead of these two in terms of fighting ability, durability, and damage output. Gigan’s getting butchered by the Eye Sluggers, then Monster X is getting tossed around like a rag doll. Keizer has a solid chance of killing Zero, but I think Zero will end up slicing Keizer’s necks off or blasting Keizer apart before the energy draining happens.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

LegendZilla wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pmNormally I would've pitted Ultraman Nexus against Monster X alone, but unfortunately I've been beaten to the punch.
There’s an FM match with Nexus and Monster X? Source please.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gojira2001 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:37 pm
LegendZilla wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:59 pmNormally I would've pitted Ultraman Nexus against Monster X alone, but unfortunately I've been beaten to the punch.
There’s an FM match with Nexus and Monster X? Source please.
There is no source because the topic doesn't exist.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Haha, MX and 04 Gigan are so screwed.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Post by Gojira2001 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:03 pm Even if we assume this is the more reasonably powerful Zero we see in his later appearances and not the ridiculously OP one we see in his debut, Zero is leaps and bounds ahead of these two in terms of fighting ability, durability, and damage output. Gigan’s getting butchered by the Eye Sluggers, then Monster X is getting tossed around like a rag doll. Keizer has a solid chance of killing Zero, but I think Zero will end up slicing Keizer’s necks off or blasting Keizer apart before the energy draining happens.
Are you also referring to New Generation Zero as well or just Heisei Zero from the Gaiden series and Saga Movie?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gojira2001 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:57 pm Are you also referring to New Generation Zero as well or just Heisei Zero from the Gaiden series and Saga Movie?
Yes, I’m including New Gen.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.