Godzilla (Showa'64) vs. Jirass vs. Gomess

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gigantis
Sazer

Godzilla (Showa'64) vs. Jirass vs. Gomess

Post by Gigantis »

The King of the Monsters vs. His two Ultra clones!

Stats for Godzilla: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_showa.htm

Stats for Gomess: https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Gomess

And here's Jirass: https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Jirass

Arena: Summit of Mount Fuji

Rules:standard,just a three way monster brawl.

Verdict:Hard for me to decide. Though I think Gomess is gonna go down first sadly. He just seems the weakest out of them and he's gonna get taken down pretty hard with the Atomic Breath and Electric Ray. Leaving the original and more obvious clone to themselves...is more of a toss up. Considering this is only 64 Godzilla and doesn't have the more impressive feats of his later films,i think this may go either way.

Now if you excuse me,i'm gonna dib this on the K.W.C.E forum :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Re: Godzilla (Showa'64) vs. Jirass vs. Gomess

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Jirass's ray is said to be one million volts, which is the same as those high tension wires in KK vs G, so while it wouldn't have the power to kill Showa 64, it would at least hurt him.
Godzilla's heat ray at this point is likely somewhat more powerful than the SSSP's lasers were against Jirass, so Jirass would probably be knocked back whenever Goji scored a hit on it.
As much as I like Gomess, he lacks a beam and will probably fall before Jirass does, given Jirass's tolerance to pain/having it's frill ripped off.

Ultimately I think Showa Godzilla would win due to having better reflexes. Jirass was rather slow throughout most of its fight with Ultraman, while Godzilla displayed faster reaction time & limb movement speed during Godzilla Raids again,KK vs G and even briefly against Mothra & Rodan.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Godzilla's heat ray at this point is likely somewhat more powerful than the SSSP's lasers were against Jirass, so Jirass would probably be knocked back whenever Goji scored a hit on it.
Not once did Ide's beam guns melt rocks big enough to shield a Mothra Larva behind them.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Showa Godzilla takes this imo. His heat ray is going to be extremely unpleasant for anyone who gets hit by it. It was hot enough to melt steel towers, tank armor, and even entire boulders within seconds. Jirass's electric beam might hurt him though, as the electric towers plus the metal nets literally brought Godzilla writhing to the ground and he only escaped because the military ended up burning out their generators.

Still though, I can't see the electric ray alone being enough to kill Godzilla.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

RIP Jirass and Gomess.

There's literally a 2% chance of them winning and that's mostly luck

RIP Evan.