V-Rex Pack vs. The M.U.T.O. Pair

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

V-Rex Pack vs. The M.U.T.O. Pair

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Three V-Rexs

vs.

The M.U.T.O. Pair

Arena: San Francisco
Rules: The Rexs have been scaled to roughly 80-100 meters.

Leaning the M.U.T.O.s here. Between the male's flight, the female's large structure and all of their pointy parts, I can't see the V-Rexs coming out of this alive. They'd probably get a few good bites and hits in, but not enough to bring down these guys.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: V-Rex Pack vs. The M.U.T.O. Pair

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I've always stated that the MUTOS have the best teamwork in the world of kaiju, and together, they are a near insurmountable force for any one kaiju (Bar something with a pulse or malleable beams, like Heisei Godzilla or Keizer Ghidorah). Force them to work against different targets, and their effectiveness drops drastically, especially the female who becomes little more than a large bowling ball of sorts.

However, that's more than enough to handle the V-rexes. The V-rexes are... not the most effective fighters in the world, and even 1v1 against Kong, all one V-rex could do was charge in head first and hope for the best. In a pushing contest against the Female Muto, she'll come out on top and bowl any one V-rex over, before stabbing it to death. The Male Muto can easily keep the other two busy as it flies around, comes in from behind and latches onto any one of them, until the Female can come over and assist... and even if they land bites on the MUTOS, the V-rexes aren't going to be doing much. Each of their bites didn't any noticeable damage to Kong (even if his fur was hiding his blood), and even scaled up, the Male Muto's as durable, if not moreso, than the giant gorilla.

The MUTO's take this handily.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

The team with air supremacy wins.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

JetJaguarPaunch
Samurai

Post by JetJaguarPaunch »

Could the VRexes even harm the MUTOs?

I mean over time they could I guess

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

The V Rex seem to just throw themselves into Battle with little to no strategy, The male MUTO at least went for Godzilla's gills and tried to exploit that weak spot.

Nothing is stopping the male from grabbing one by the back and lifting it into the air and just dropping it, but if he can't do that, then just hack at them from atop their backs.

Female would bulldoze the despicable dino's and let hubby claw at their necks or just pummel them into the ground.

If the V Rex could hardly damage Kong's skin, then they ain't doing much to exoskeleton, MUTO win fairly easily.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image