Godzilla Return of the King

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

DragonZord13
GPN Volunteer

Godzilla Return of the King

Post by DragonZord13 »

Prologue:
“I was 10th years old when the great disaster now known as ‘The fall of the World’ occurred.

It all started when the various giant monsters once thought to be pacified rose up, attacked each other, and then tore through cities as if they were cardboard.

Around this time aliens attempted to invade Earth complicating matters.

However, in the end man-made monsters, actual monsters, and space monsters could do nothing against a new monster of imposing size and overwhelming power.

The funny thing is, grandpa says this ‘Godzilla’ is nothing compared to the King of all Monsters…”

The beginning of a little sprite made fan fiction I’ve whipped together. Credit for the sprites belongs to the folks who made them. Godzilla and all monsters are owned by Toho and etc. If anyone knows how to LINK the pictures within Spoilers please inform me of how to do that. (I know how but the pictures appear super, super tiny within the spoiler LINKS. How do I fix that?)

Next Time on "Godzilla Return of the King" two monsters attack the city causing G-Force to take action.
Private Vince and Commander Ashley take to the field!
Last edited by DragonZord13 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like shows where Japanese folks change into spandex clad heroes and fight rubber suits.

DragonZord13
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla Return of the King

Post by DragonZord13 »

Episode 1 "Into the fight and unprepared."
“It has been 10 years since that day, nowadays I find myself-”

“Stop daydreaming Vince!” A females voice snaps the 20 year old man from his trance. “We need to drive Moguera and Gorosaurus away-”

“What is it Ashley?” Radios Vince.

“I’m getting a large reading from the harbor nearby.”

Ashley replies. “If I’m not mistaken this reading belongs to…”

“Ash-”

“All mobile units retreat back into the Honda Forest. ‘Shin’ is coming ashore.”

High in the sky hover three alien spacecrafts.

Next Time on "Godzilla Return of the King." When "Shin" comes ashore, a foolish solider's daydreaming brings a harsh blow to the G-Force. See ya then!
I like shows where Japanese folks change into spandex clad heroes and fight rubber suits.