House of Horrors discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

House of Horrors discussion

Post by Godzilla165 »

I'm surprised there haven't been any horror-themed stories on here yet. In any case, welcome to House of Horrors, mates :). This is a short story involving two of my four, beloved characters: the Ninjas. Essentially, this story will probably be made up of two-three parts, give or take, and will take place on Friday the 13th for the entirety. Since House of Horrors has a substantial role in my promotional tour currently going on this weekend, I figured that I would also share it with you guys as well.

For just a little context, if any of you all haven't read the first part yet... The gist of the story, is that the ninjas received a mysterious call involving a homicide, located at this abandoned and rundown house, within a realm that no one has been to for several decades at the least. Dante and Ubel decide to go and investigate this, while Evron and Daeva stay behind back home, neither feeling at all comfortable about the whole thing. Once Dante and Ubel arrive at the house, they immediately feel uncomfortable, and can instantly tell that something is... Off.

As the two of them investigate, their suspicions are soon confirmed, and everything goes to hell.

So anyway guys, enjoy the first part of House of Horrors, discuss anything you want about it here, and please feel free to ask whatever questions you want ;). And remember... Sometimes, things really do go bump in the night...

Cheers, everyone.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: House of Horrors discussion

Post by Godzilla165 »

Second part is up, guys! Enjoy!

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: House of Horrors discussion

Post by Godzilla165 »

Final part is up, mates. Enjoy, and happy Halloween :D!

#BotM