KAIJU PLANET

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

TheTohoSociety
Ronin

KAIJU PLANET

Post by TheTohoSociety »

Prologue

Another day was done at Rick's job, he clocked out and decided to drive out to see his family which moved to Tokyo for business purposes. It was Christmas Eve and he was excited to meet his family who he hadn't seen for a couple of months due to being busy with his job, while he was driving towards Tokyo, he was listening to music on the radio, some sort of generic k-pop band was on, he knew some Japanese so he can speak with co-workers and friends he met. The music turned to static and alarms began blaring across the city, "what the hell is going on?" he asked himself.

A sound echoed across Tokyo blocking out the sound of alarms and in the horizon, an explosion went off about the size of a nuke, his car began spiraling out of control, Rick tried to balance his car but failed and it spun out of control. It crashed and caught on fire, a disoriented Rick stumbled out of his car and heard jets zoom by into the distance, launching missiles at their target, screams from citizens echo all throughout Tokyo, a massive figure stood up as Rick tried to regain consciousness, Rick looked up and saw the creature staring at the sky, it unleashed a massive roar and Rick out of shock by what he sees faints as the roar slowly began to end.

Chapter 1: Darkness

Darkness. That's all Rick saw when he woke up after fainting, all he could really see was his car that was almost destroyed with the windows cracked, half of it was gone due to his vision being blurry, smoke and debris was everywhere in the city of Tokyo.

After he regained consciousness, he was shocked by the sight he's seeing, "What the hell happened?!" Rick asked his self, he turned around to see a massive silhouette of a creature, "HOLY SHIT!!!" he thought, the creature had a tan color and resembled a bipedal theropod dinosaur with small spikes going down his back, the monster groaned looking around for something to eat.

A massive blue portal opened up behind the monster, he turned around to see what was behind him, a giant robot came out and punched him sending the creature hurtling to several buildings. The robot belonged to Mech-Tech, a giant robot building company that made several mechs to stop kaiju that escaped from Kaiju Planet, the mech walked to the kaiju as it got up and bellowed a roar of intimidation. The kaiju charged towards the mech and began punching and biting her, she used her drill hands to dig into the cloth-like the skin of the kaiju, he roared in pain and pushed the mech into a building.

She shot to him and dropkicked him to the ground, the kaiju was stunned and tried to get up but she didn't allow that and punched him to the point of nearly knocking him out,Rick was impressed by the mech since he works at Mech-Tech and wasn't able to see what it could do, "Musashi you damn good mech, kick Patchwork's ass" Rick said.

Musashi picked up Patchwork and hurled him to the ground and did that several more times until he unleashed an EMP like pulse sending Musashi into the sky, Patchwork roared in victory until she crashed into him. He groaned and tried to deliver a final blow on Musashi, the mech shot missiles at Patchwork but he blasted them all with a blue and red ray and at Musashi.

She was nearly destroyed and Rick ran to her, Patchwork noticed Rick and walked towards him unleashing a powerful deep roar, Rick noticed a bomb came out of Musashi so he picked it up and threw it at him emitting a portal that sucked Patchwork inside taking him to an unknown location.

"Thank god that's over," Rick said, a beam of light suddenly sucked him up to the sky taking him somewhere....

Added in 19 minutes 35 seconds:
Chapter 2: Welcome to Kaiju Planet
"What the!? 'Am I going back to Mech-Tech?" Rick asked, going through the blue portal, he landed on a pad in a dark room that looked like a headquarters, he woke up to see an old man staring at him, "HOLY!! Wait, you don't look like you're in Mech-Tech" "That's because we aren't" the old man said, "my name is Iciro Mefume but you can call me Ichiro" Ichiro said.
Rick sat in one of the chairs in the front row of the headquarters staring at a giant screen of the three islands inhabiting the great monstrosities created by science, the whole room turned black and the screen showed KAIJU PLANET as giant blue letters, "Welcome to Kaiju Planet" Ichiro said standing on the pad Rick just fell out of.

"3 years ago,scientists discovered the very planet we're standing on and strange DNA strands inside a gorilla that was acting "out of the usual" they say until it's death, what we didn't know was that we found strands of a creature never before seen inside it and we created the first kaiju. Unfortunately, it ate everyone and tried to escape...but look on the bright side, Mech-Tech was able to freeze it and put it under Kaiju Planet along with the other failed kaiju that were too dangerous to have out in the public".

Rick was flabbergasted learning the history of this theme park and planet, "Is there anything else you want to know?" Ichiro asked, suddenly alarms started to go off and the room turned red and faded to black and continuously blared the alarms, "Oh no..oh..no" Ichiro said panicking, "What's going on?" Rick asked, "One of the forbidden kaiju is escaping!!" Ichiro yelled. "Oh shit...i'll call Mech-Tech-" "No! We want this to be as incognito as possible if the public found out: All hell will break lose", "What're we gonna do?" Rick asked.

Ichiro thinking hard came up with an idea, "We'll go down to where the escaped kaiju is and probably it won't be Aswang" "Who's Aswang?" "The first kaiju invented and 2nd most dangerous kaiju on this planet" "Who's the first?" "That's classified information" "Ironic how you gave me the history of Kaiju Planet and told me there was a dangerous kaiju which was the first one ever created" Rick thought, "Rick, come on let's go" Ichiro told him,"Actually I think I'm going to go on lookout at the park just in case" Rick said. Ichiro agreed and gotten in the elevator, "I hope he isn't out.." Ichiro murmured to himself, the elevator moved down to the last floor which was the housing of the forbidden kaiju.

Chapter 3: The Elevator
As they went their separate ways, Ichiro asked Rick a question via radio, "Tell me a little about yourself", "Well, I work at Mech-Tech and today while going to Tokyo to meet some family, Patchwork came out of nowhere and started attacking. I called in Mech-Tech before getting knocked out by some rubble from buildings that were being destroyed by the kaiju and that's how I got here" Rick explained, "Oh sorry for transporting you here without telling you, you're the first to send a kaiju back in its exhibit without the use of mechs.

"Pretty special," Ichiro told him, "Really? A pretty big risk I bet" Rick said, "Yeah, people that tried to do it either gets squashed, vaporized, transported or eaten", "oh....".

Rick got off the Tram and looked around, he was on the main island and immediately saw over a thousand people walking around having fun in this park, carrying merchandise from the kiosks and eating the many kaiju based foods and having so much fun, "Welcome to Kaiju Planet" Rick said to himself and started walking to the park to see if Aswang is hiding among them.

Ichiro was near the restricted room until the power went out suddenly, a deep growl echoed the elevator as a giant figure slowly faded in revealing itself, "Aswang" Ichiro said.

The beast dug his claws into the elevator, "what's going on Ichiro?"
Rick asked, "Aswang is here, he dug his claws into the elevator and he's ripping it in half!" Ichiro exclaimed "Damn it, I wish I stayed up there with him" Rick thought.

Ichiro stayed in the corner of the elevator or what was left of it, Aswang ate the right side of the elevator and noticed Ichiro, he stared at the human for a few seconds until his eyes turned pitched black and the rest of his body dematerialized out Ichiro's sight, the elevator started to fall and Ichiro tried his best to hang on to it until it crashed to the very bottom.

Added in 6 minutes 3 seconds:
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Room
"Ichiro?" Rick panicked, Ichiro's radio went silent when he fell, Ichiro groaned and got up looking around and soon realized he was in the forbidden room, "oh dear".

He grabbed his radio and told Rick what happened, "Oh crap, he's out... what can I do?" "Best thing to do is keep an eye out for him, I forgot what he can do over the years to be honest with you" Ichiro said to Rick.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW!?" Rick exclaimed, "I..don't know..anyways go explore, have fun, but watch your six just in case. Ichiro signing out", "I hate him so much right now..".
Rick walked along trying not to bump into anyone and looked at the scenery of the theme park, tropical trees were everywhere and music that puts you in a relaxing mood but gives you that sense of awe and wonder was playing in the background.

Children wearing Kaiju Planet shirts, caps, and shoes while carrying plush kaiju and action figures were running around laughing and giggling having the time of their life, but not knowing that they could be in serious danger from the formidable daikaiju in the park.
Ichiro walked along the dimly lighted hallway, he faintly hears clanging sounds coming from the end of the hallway, he gets tensed up and decides to walk to see what it is out of fear that it will find him first.

Chapter 5: The Reveal

Rick was visiting the aquatic area of the park, giant eel-like kaiju swim around and use stun darts that shoot out their back and tail to catch whales that was given to them.

"What a weird area of the park" Rick said to himself, while he looked around for Aswang, a bunch of teenagers were relaxing looking at amphibious human sized Tasalak, green colored lizard-like kaiju; they ate massive flys' using their chameleon-like tounges, "They're cute" said one of the teenage girls in awe, after a few minutes, they left to head to the trams that led to the main street of the park.

As they were walking and having a conversation about daikaiju films like The Giant Claw and King Kong, they encountered a carcass of a Tasalak, lying in front of them with blood under and on it, "What the hell?!" one of the teenage boys said in disbelief, "How did this happen?" said one of the girls on the verge of tears.

The carcass stood up and slowly morphed, bones began sticking out of it as they slowly turned into wings and blood morphed into fur, the carcass turned pitch black and its eyes glowed yellow, the teenagers looked in shock as it completely morphed into Aswang.
They screamed as he got on all fours and roared, the teenagers ran straight to the main street of Kaiju Planet and Aswang flew, flying after them. He opened his mouth reveal knifelike teeth sticking out, there were multiple rows of them heading down to his jaw muscles. He roared and landed at the entrance to the tram system, everyone saw him and charged to the trams, knocking people over and leaving things behind.

Aswang grabbed and eat many of the humans, blood and dismembered body parts flew and landed on people as Aswang consumed them. The trams started moving and Aswang grabbed one of them and chomped down on it, everyone tried to get out the other trams but were unsuccessful, he stomped on one of them and ate another in half and dropped the other half.

He roared and flew off to the aquatic area of the park, smelling more fresh meat for him to eat...