Ninja Theory

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Ninja Theory

Post by Godzilla165 »

Chapter 1
"Dumb bastards didn't even know what hit them." Evron mused to himself as he was sprinting towards the gates of an enormous, and heavily-guarded prison system. It was quite the intimidating facility and was stationed on a small satellite orbiting a white dwarf. Constructed mostly from high quality steel and titanium alloy, the prison was built to stand up to any and all threats that tried to break in, or out for that matter. However, the building teams failed to factor ninjas into the equation, and as such, that made it all the more simple for Evron to slip in and back out before anyone knew what had occurred. It seemed too easy of a task to accomplish; swiping a heavily secured artifact from right under the noses of every single officer and guard in the facility, was a risky endeavor indeed. The rather ironic part of it all was that Evron didn't even need the Scepter of Perseus, for anything more than bragging rights. This was all part of a bet that he and Dante made with one another just to prove who was the fastest, and Evron took it way too far as usual.

Suddenly, as Evron was no more than a few hundred yards away from the main gates, an ear-piercing whir followed by a teeth-clattering siren erupted from the depths of the prison. The unnatural and painful noise blasted its way across the entirety of the oblong moon, and alerted every soul that an intruder was somewhere in the area.

"Intruder alert! I repeat, INTRUDER ALERT! The scepter has been stolen from the vault! Send out the assault forces and heavy artillery NOW! Find the son-of-a-bitch and vaporize them!!!" A growling, raspy, and male voice roared over the intercoms. Minutes later, thousands of troops in body armor closely resembling black, humanoid lions, swarmed out of the prison's many hidden entrances. Carrying high-powered plasma launchers, large maces attached to their backs, and taser grenades clipped to their belts, the soldiers rushed towards Evron as fast as they could. Lining up their shots, the troops unleashed superheated bolts of yellow plasma towards the shrinking ninja at subsonic speeds.

Evron smirked and casually sidestepped the incoming fire in an almost rhythmic fashion, even deflecting a few bolts with the scepter itself. "Come ooon, I'm sure you can do better than that!" He mocked, now stopped at the main gates and facing the enraged guards. Both parties were now at a standstill, and Evron was surrounded at all sides.

"Goddamn ninjas, nothing more than a bunch of spineless freaks." One guard hissed under his breathe.

"Yeah, if I had the power to wipe all of em' off the face of the multiverse, I sure as hell would." Another grunted in agreement.

Evron snorted and chuckled loudly at this. "You dumbasses seriously you'd be able to beat a ninja? Let alone ALL of us?! I've heard some stupid things in my life, but this... This tops the list."

The captain of the squadron gritted his teeth and squeezed tighter on the trigger, now only being a hair pull away from firing. "You have ONE chance to stand down right now, or we WILL open fire and vaporize your ass! You think you can just come to our facility and steal from us?! You're not going anywhere buddy, and we've got you cornered!" He growled.

"Cornered?" Evron raised an eyebrow and began examining Perseus's scepter, and twirling it around. He turned his attention back to the sneering captain and could immediately see through his 'tough guy' facade. Truth be known, the seemingly brave and ballsy leader was already quite terrified of ninjas, and to be in the presence of one merely amplified said fear. The same could be said for the rest of his men as well.

"You heard me you little shit, and if you don't stand down when I count to three, I'm blowing your damn head off!" The captain harshly snapped back and made a quick gesture to his men, one that told them to be ready to fire on his mark.

Evron's red eyes gleamed subtly with energy as his interest peaked, and he calmly rested a hand on his left hip in anticipation. "Okay then... Do it." He taunted playfully.

The captain growled and bit his bottom lip hard enough for it to bleed profusely. "Your funeral freak. On my mark men! One.... TWO....THRE-" His order was cut off as Evron casually leaped over the hundred foot tall gates, while simultaneously unleashing ten duplicates zig zagging towards the confused troops. "FIRE!!!" screamed the captain and immediately opened fire on the multiple ninjas dashing towards them. The doppelgangers rushed into the very midst of the swarm of distressed soldiers, disorienting them, and causing each of them to fire wildly and blindly at anything that moved.

Unfortunately, this in turn meant that they were soon slaughtering each other and blasting their fellow comrades in a gory mix of seething intestines, pools of boiling blood, and scorched limbs. In just a few minutes, an army of several thousand dropped down to just one sole survivor. There the captain stood, in complete and utter shock at what just transpired, covered in blood and bits of skin, and trembling in pure horror. He dragged his head up to find Evron now standing outside of the main gates, with a mocking smirk on his lips.

"See now this is strange, because I thought that being 'cornered' meant something completely different, right?" He mused and blew a strand of hair out of his face.

The once proud and passionate captain simply stared back at Evron in disbelief, and soon dropped to his knees and buried his face in his bloodied hands. "Y-you're a monster... You're a monster... A monster." He began to sob.

Evron merely rolled his eyes and turned to leave. "A monster eh? I'm not the who made the order that got all of your men killed... But keep telling yourself that. Goodbye." The young ninja murmured and proceeded to casually walk away.

"Oh no.... No you don't you freak. You're still not leaving." The captain hissed, now on his feet once more and glaring daggers at the godlike being.

Evron stopped and stared at the crazed being from the corner of his eye. "I'm not?" He lazily asked.

The lion-esque soldier suddenly pulled a bright blue, oval shaped remote off of his belt and jammed his finger onto its single, orange button in the middle. Seconds later, the entire moon began to shake, and the ground caved in several hundred yards out in front of the now confused Evron. Soon, five gargantuan, multi-barreled turret systems, rose from the fractured surface and set their sights on the eclipsed ninja. The captain smiled devilishly and began to cackle wildly. "Allow me to introduce you to your demise, ninja. These five enormous beauties are what's called: Nuetron guns. They pack enough sheer heat and explosive power to rival a star, and will be more than enough to squash an irritating piece of shit like you! You come onto MY domain, STEAL from me, and EXPECT to walk away? You're even dumber than I thought, kid."

Evron gulped and stared up at the mountainous gun systems. "Damn." Is all that he could mutter.

The merciless captain pressed on the remote a second time, and all five turrets immediately came to life. Their thick barrels shined brightly with monstrous amounts of swirling, purple energy, and were mere seconds away from erasing Evron off the face of the entire multiverse. Suddenly, without warning, a bright green portal tore through the fabric of time and space mere inches away from the ninja prince. A hand quickly reached out from the swirling vortex, latched onto Evron's left arm, and yanked him through. With that, the portal dissipated into nothingness and Evron was gone.

The captain looked on in shock at his quarry's sudden escape, with his most prized possession for that matter! The seething warrior reared his head back and let loose a final scream of burning hatred, and cursed the ninjas to the pits of hell as the leviathan turrets spewed their cataclysmic amounts of energy onto the surface of the moon. In minutes, the small, rocky satellite ignited in a brilliant ball of fire and molten materials. The captain and the prison... Were no more.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Mon May 30, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Ninja Theory

Post by Godzilla165 »

Chapter 2
Evron was thrown through the other side of the portal and sent crashing face first to the ground. With a pained groan, he flipped himself onto his back and allowed for the fresh, and dew covered grass to envelop his form. Evron quickly opened his eyes and found Dante standing over him, arms folded tightly to his chest, and looking less than pleased at his brother's recent endeavor.

"What in the Yakuza were you thinking Evron? Traveling all the way to an entirely different star system, robbing a maximum security prison, and killing thousands of soldiers just doing their jobs...Merely to try and best me in a stupid dare?!" Dante scolded with intense green eyes.

"Nice to see you too, bro." Evron grumbled whilst pushing himself up onto his elbows. "And hey, that last part wasn't my fault in the slightest. Those idiots were the ones who all had itchy trigger fingers, and crapped themselves at a simple shadow clone technique."

"That is not the point Evron, they are all DEAD because of your reckless actions. Do you fail to realize that?"

Evron was on his feet now and stuck a finger in Dante's face. "Well maybe if YOU hadn't made that damn dare in the first place, I wouldn't be in this mess, now would I?!" He sneered. Dante firmly held his ground and glared into Evron's eyes, a scowl beginning to form on his lips. In the blink of an eye, Dante smacked Evron upside the head and caused him to stumble several steps back.

"Idiot." He muttered in frustration and proceeded to walk passed a now disoriented Evron, and towards the edge of a cliff that they were currently standing on. The brothers were atop one of the mountain peaks that overlooked the kingdom several miles away. It was a cool and breezy spring day in the Realm of the Ninja, and the star of Pegasus was gleaming proudly high in the sky. "You know that I have to tell father about this." Dante continued.

Evron shook his head violently to clear the stars in his eyes and stared at his fellow ninja with a look of bewilderment. "You ARE NOT telling Dad about this." He exclaimed and stormed up to where Dante was. "Do you have any idea of how much shit I'm gonna be in?!"

"You are going to be in even deeper trouble when he finds out on his own. Plus, when he does eventually find out about this, he is not just going to punish you for doing something so foolish, he is also going to punish me for not telling him flat out. I do not know about you Evron, but I really do not feel like receiving another beating." Dante snapped. Evron threw his head back slightly upon hearing the last part, and examined his brother's current expression for a moment.

"Another? Bro, has Dad been beating you a lot?" Evron asked in a concerned tone. Dante didn't say anything and merely hung his head slightly, whilst brushing a few strands of loose hair behind his ear. Evron narrowed his eyes a bit and edged closer to him. "Because if he is, then you know you need to tell Mom about it, right? She'll set him straight. She always does."

Dante remained silent, only shaking his head lazily. "It is nothing." He finally murmured.

"You don't sound too sure about that." Evron retorted and crossed his arms as if he was awaiting for something. Dante finally turned and met Evron's eyes, a tiny, half smile now formed on his lips.

"It is nothing I promise...Just trust me, alright?" He calmly stated and squeezed on Evron's shoulder.

The brown-haired ninja raised an eyebrow and stared back into his brother's eyes. There was something that Dante wasn't telling him, Evron could feel it. However, with a small sigh, Evron nodded and relaxed a bit. "Okay fine. If you were ever in any kind of trouble...You'd let me know, right?"

"You are my brother Evron, of course I would." Dante reassured and flashed him a quick grin before turning away. "We need to leave, for training must be about to start at any minute now, and you know how father gets whenever we are late."

"Ugh don't remind me, I had to run ten thousand laps the last time." Evron grumbled.

"You poor thing, my heart aches for you." Dante playfully taunted and soon began to laugh at Evron's current, pouting face. "Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you: I got back here hours before you did. It looks as if I am the fastest between us after all."

"Shut the hell up. You are so annoying, you know that? You're still nowhere near as fast as Daeva, and she's only eight." Evron mocked before socking Dante in the arm. With that, the young ninjas blasted away from the enormous mountainous valley together, and back towards the proud and vast kingdom.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Chapter 3
"Today my son, we shall work on your speed, reaction time, and momentum." Marise stated calmly as he slowly paced around a crouched Ubel. "These are areas of which you still remain to be quite sloppy in, correct?"

"Yes Father, but I promise you that I shall quickly improve; I simply must." Ubel responded with fiery determination. His mind was completely void of anything else, except for the current task at hand. Today was the day that Ubel would show everyone he was just as proficient and powerful as his other siblings, especially Dante.

"We will certainly see if you are true to your word Ubel. You have been lagging far behind the rest of your siblings as of late, and such is beginning to concern me." Marise asserted firmly with a composed frown.

Ubel clenched a fist gently and began chewing on his bottom lip. "I have been trying my hardest Father... I have been training relentlessly for over a year to become stronger, and yet absolutely nothing has worked. I have done everything that you have told me to do, and have yet to see ANY resul-"

"ENOUGH." Marise barked.

This caused Ubel to flinch, quickly bite his tongue, and droop his head in surrender; he didn't dare glance up to meet his Father's steely glare. "Forgive me I-I was completely out of line. It shall never happen again, I promise." Ubel grimaced.

Marise sneered down at the young, groveling ninja, and simply sneered. "I know that it will not, for if it does, you shall never have to worry about trying to improve any longer. Is that clear, Ubel?" The massive warrior hissed. Ubel could do nothing more than give a feeble nod and slump his shoulders in submission. "Good, now let us begin. We shall start today with speed and go from there." Marise concluded.

Suddenly, both Dante and Evron quickly darted their way inside the gargantuan training arena that Ubel and Marise were currently in. They immediately bowed in submission as Marise strode up to greet them.

"Well, how nice of the two of you to join us. Did both of you have something better to do than to be on time for training, or did you simply choose to waste myself and your brother's valuable time?" Marise jeered as he stared down at them. A simple flex of his monstrous fists caused both ninjas to shudder and flinch away.

"We are incredibly and deeply sorry for our insolence Father; please forgive us. We shall never be absent nor late again." Dante and Evron pleaded in perfect unison.

Marise narrowed his yellow eyes and examined them both for what seemed like hours. He knew that they were hiding something, and it was only a matter of time until he found out what. Finally, he turned his back on the young princes and made his way back up to the front of the arena. "You are both lucky that I am in a decent mood today, now fall in line with Ubel. NOW." Marise firmly ordered.

Dante and Evron wasted no time in taking their places beside the big ninja, and prepared for the several, intense hours of training to come.

"Hey Dante, you think uncle knows about what I did?" Evron whispered telepathically, as to not alert their Father.

"What do you think? Of course he does." Dante muttered back, making sure that Marise wasn't currently eavesdropping.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. They don't call him the 'God of Knowledge' for nothing." Evron grumbled.

"Wisdom, the God of WISDOM." Dante retorted in exasperation.

"Whatever, same damn difference." Evron spat.

"Where in the Yakuza were you two anyway? I had to sit here and face father's cold, and disappointed glare for ages without any relief. I mean, who does that to their little brother?" Ubel hissed and shot both of them an irritated look.

"Long story brother, and one that we shall have to share with you later. Spoiler alert however, it involves this one." Dante motioned toward Evron.

Ubel snorted and rolled his eyes. "I am not surprised."

"Go to hell, both of you!" Evron cursed aloud, causing Marise to look over his shoulder in curiosity. Dante and Ubel bit their lips to refrain from laughing, and looked away as Evron's face turned lobster red in embarrassment. "Forgive me Father, I uh.... I was jus-"

"I do not care Evron, just please try and refrain from your emotional outbursts. I only have ONE daughter if I remember correctly." Marise calmly lectured and looked away. Evron tried to come up with a retort, but could only look down in shame whilst glaring at Dante and Ubel, whom of which were both doing everything in their power to not burst into fits.

"Ubel." Marise boomed, causing the ninja to immediately focus up. "For your first trial in speed today, you will face Evron in a foot race to the farthest mountain peak and back. If you are successful, then you shall move up to the second level, which will be against Dante and compete in the same task. Succeed against him, you will then move up to the third, and most difficult trial. I am sure that you are aware of who that entails." The hardened leader concluded.

"Daeva." All three brothers muttered in unison.

Marise nodded subtly and then motioned for Evron and Ubel to move outside the gates of the kingdom. The two ninjas then proceeded to teleport to their ordered destination, along with Marise and Dante in order to spectate.

"Take your positions." Marise advised, and the competing brothers got into a sprinter stance and focused their vision solely on the chain of mountains in the far distance.

"You can do this Ubel, just do not lose focus." Dante warmly assured, eliciting a snort from Evron.

"Just a fair warning little brother, I'm not holding back on you, but try not to fall TOO far behind; I don't wanna make this look like an absolute slaughter." Evron taunted with a large smirk.

Ubel chuckled to himself. "Just you wait Evron, your arrogance shall be your downfall in this race." He calmly shot back.

"Now, there are no rules in this match; the only thing that matters is winning." Marise affirmed.

"Hmph, all the better." Evron mused.

"Are the both of you ready?" Marise asked.

"Ready." Evron sneered.

"Ready Father!" Ubel declared with intense determination.

"Alright then...BEGIN!" Marise boomed.

Everything was a blur as Ubel and Evron blitzed across the landscape at supersonic speeds. Hundreds of tons of dirt, grass, and dust were ripped up from the competing ninjas' powerful legs digging into the surface. Evron currently maintained a considerable lead against Ubel, and put more and more distance between them by the second. With a ferocious grunt, Ubel stampeded toward the increasingly shrinking Evron as fast as he could, and soon managed to take up a position right beside him. In another short burst of speed, Ubel pulled ahead of Evron and darted in front of the arrogant ninja, forcing him to slow his speed significantly, or face knocking both he and Ubel out of the race. Evron snarled in irritation and quickly sidestepped to the right, freeing himself from behind Ubel's massive form, and allowing the young ninja to swiftly regain his speed. Both ninjas took a quick glance at one another before refocusing on the goal at hand, and continued speeding towards the finish line.

"Who do you believe shall prevail, Father?" Dante asked curiously whilst never taking his eyes off of the race.

Marise slowly shook his head. "If I knew, my son, then we would not be engaging in this trial, now would we?" He calmly retorted.

Dante nodded in agreement and crossed his arms. "Come on Ubel, you can do this." He affirmed to himself.

Evron slowly but surely started to pull ahead of Ubel once more, and eventually zipped in front of the big ninja. Smirking as he did this, Evron kicked a giant cloud of dust straight into Ubel's face. The tiny particles made their way into the young ninja's exposed eyes and mouth, causing him to stumble a bit and lose his stride. Ubel coughed and wheezed violently as Evron sprinted away laughing, but he continued to push forward and was determined now more than ever to win. To add insult to injury, and to put Ubel even farther behind, Evron unleashed eight doppelgangers towards a recovering Ubel. They soon began to circle around the big ninja tightly and swirled up more and more dust after each pass. Within seconds, Ubel was enveloped within a gargantuan dust tornado and was now completely halted. Vision was almost nonexistent inside of the swirling cloud of debris. Evron used this opportunity to blast even further towards the finish line; his victory seemed as if it was all but sealed.

Dante watched on in shock and whipped his head around to face Marise. "He cannot do that, can he? Is that not what is called 'cheating'?" He questioned.

Marise narrowed his eyes and looked on with peaked interest. "There are no rules in these trials; anything is fair game. If Ubel is not able to free himself and succeed, then perhaps he simply does not have what it takes to become a warrior." Marise calmly jeered.

Dante slowly turned his attention away from their father, and refocused it back onto his trapped brother. "Ubel...DO something!!!" He screamed urgently.

Suddenly, as Evron was merely a few miles away from success, a bright violet aura penetrated the dense clouds of dust and gleamed proudly across the landscape. Evron looked over his shoulder in shock as the massive tornado began to weaken, as the energy from within grew larger and larger in strength. With explosive force, Ubel erupted from within the dissipating cloud and surged toward Evron at sub-light speeds. In mere seconds, the big ninja raced by his shocked brother and even sent him tumbling off course. Evron slowly lifted his head up out of a random patch of flowers and looked onward towards the finish line. His mouth immediately drooped, completely flabbergasted by what he saw. There, at the base of the mountains, stood a victorious Ubel. The big ninja himself was a bit shocked at what had just transpired.

Dante grinned brightly at his little brother's success, and his green eyes gleamed with excitement. "YESSSSS, GO UBEL! WHOOOO!!!" He cheered.

Once Ubel and Evron returned to the starting line, Dante squeezed Ubel as tight as he could and gave him a nuggie. "Excellent work, little brother. I just knew you could do it." He stated warmly and socked Ubel in the arm.

The big ninja bowed and smiled proudly. "Thank you Dante." Ubel said appreciatively.

Evron snorted in frustration and turned away from the others. Eventually though, he did come around and smacked Ubel on the back. "You did good little bro, I'm proud of you." He stated dryly.

"As am I." Marise cut in. "You have done exceptionally well today, my son. However, do not let this victory cause you to become arrogant and sloppy, for your next trial shall be significantly more challenging."

"Right, because this time, you shall be facing me and I will not be holding back a tad." Dante playfully taunted and took up a position on the starting line, with Ubel right behind. Once both ninjas were ready and waiting right next to one another, Dante glanced over at Ubel and winked. "Fair fight?" He asked.

Ubel nodded firmly. "Fair fight." He echoed back.

"Kick his ass for me, Ubel. That'd really make my day." Evron mocked.

"Shut up." Dante retorted.

"Are the both of you ready?" Marise inquired.

"Indeed." Dante mused.

"Ready." Ubel affirmed.

"Excellent....BEGIN!!!" Marise roared.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Chapter 5
"Mother, may I ask why we are in the archery range and not with the boys?" Daeva questioned as she and Tiamat entered into the massive room. The arena was filled to the brim with a myriad of different types of bows, arrows, shuriken, daggers, etc. Hundreds of different sized shooting and throwing areas were lined up perfectly next to one another, and all featured uniquely shaped targets of different sizes and dimensions. Tiamat picked one of the largest areas for her and Daeva to train in, and pushed open the door to the inside. She grabbed up twenty-five throwing knives and dumped them into Daeva's arms, much to the young girl's surprise.

"We are here to test your precision, my dear. You may wield incredible speed, but you will not be able to utilize it properly if you do lack the required finesse." Tiamat elegantly clarified and strolled right in front of a nearby target.

"I understand that piece Mother, however what I do not understand, is why you are currently standing IN FRONT of a target?" Daeva remarked puzzled.

Tiamat chuckled and crossed her slender arms. "To give you a worthy challenge of course. You are going to throw each knife as fast as you can into the target behind me, WITHOUT striking me. I do not even want to see a scratch in my flesh, understood?" Tiamat advised firmly.

Daeva's eyes widened in shock and she reeled her back. "But Mother, I cannot, I am not read-"

"YES you are Daeva, I have complete faith in you. Just focus on the goal at hand, breathe in deeply, and strike the target twenty-five times." Tiamat calmly reassured with that a delicate grin.

Daeva stared into her mother's eyes for several moments, and finally, with a deep breath, crouched down into a throwing position. "I am ready." She asserted with ferocity. Tiamat nodded and placed her hands firmly on her hips.

"Go." She blurted. With that, Daeva launched the first knife screaming towards the circular target at light speeds.

"Well...Ummm... That was abrupt." Evron muttered as he looked on in the distance. Dante had already arrived at the finish line while Ubel was still a few miles out. "So what happens now, Dad?" Evron continued. Marise folded his arms and narrowed his eyes as Ubel and Dante were returning to the starting line.

"I will say that I am a tad bit disappointed in your latest performance, Ubel." Marise calmly berated, causing the big ninja to hang his head in embarrassment. "But... I am overall quite proud of you today, my son. You have improved considerably, and that is something to be commended." Marise concluded with the tiniest of smiles.

Ubel glanced up into their father's eyes and bowed respectfully. "Thank you Father, I shall make you proud and improve even more by the day; that is a promise that I intend to keep." He stated firmly.

"Better luck next time little brother, you are going to become so incredibly powerful." Dante reassured and slapped Ubel's arm playfully.

Marise nodded softly and turned to leave. "Do not fail me, that goes for all three of you. Now, go and replenish your energy levels, for we shall train again later this evening." He informed and teleported into nothingness.

Dante crossed his arms and glanced at his brothers, whom of which were simply staring at him. "What?" He chided.

"You're usually the one who thinks of something for us to do, and we're kinda waiting on an idea." Evron muttered.

"Well, today I do not have anything, I am going to visit with a friend of mine. The two of you shall have to entertain yourselves this time." Dante taunted with a grin.

Evron groaned in annoyance. "Don't tell me you mean that asshole, Zero. He's a damn pest, bro."

Dante rolled his eyes. "He is not, and he is one of the only beings that actually likes us. I am going to meet him in another star system, I shall see the both of you later on." Dante calmly asserted. With that, the young ninja took off into the sky at sub-light speeds, leaving Ubel and Evron alone.

Ubel glanced at Evron and shrugged. "Have anything in mind?" He asked.

Evron sighed deeply and patted Ubel on the shoulder. "I feel like blowing something up, come on." He motioned towards the mountains, and took off in their direction, with Ubel closely behind.

Added in 14 minutes 30 seconds:
Chapter 6
As the last throwing knife slammed into the target, Daeva was breathing heavily and shaking from the adrenaline rushing through her veins. She slowly and cautiously opened her eyes, only to find Tiamat still firmly standing in the exact same position; she hadn't budged an inch. Daeva breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed onto her butt, allowing for her body to calm itself down. "Can we please never do that again?" She pleaded, wiping sweat from her forehead. Tiamat grinned proudly and strolled over to sit beside Daeva.

"We will not have to, as you passed this trial with flying colors." She calmly reassured and wrapped a gentle arm around the tired girl.

"Thank the Yakuza for that." Daeva said enthused. "May I go and see what the boys are up to now?" She asked anxiously with glowing blue eyes.

Tiamat chuckled and moved a strand of Daeva's hair back into place. "Of course, my dear. I must go and see what Dad is up to anyhow. Go have fun, you have earned it." She stated warmly and received a tight hug from Daeva.

"Thank you, Mother!" The young ninja joyfully exclaimed and dashed off to wherever Evron and Ubel were.

With that, Tiamat pulled herself up and proceeded to make her way out of the archery range, towards Marise's own personal sanctuary.

Deep within the trenches of a fairly young, and tiny galaxy, Dante cruised towards his destination at breakneck speeds. Said destination was an abandoned and fractured planet, of which was about a few thousand miles away from home. Zero had invited Dante there for a little chat, and whatever else the strange being had planned. It was funny yet sad as well, that the only real "friend" the ninjas had, was a floating and sentient eye. No matter, beggars couldn't be choosers, and Dante had grown rather close to Zero out of the years they have known one another. As such, Dante sped along through the infant galaxy, searching every crevice for this rather mysterious planet. After nearly an hour of searching, the ninja finally spotted in the distance; it was no more than a few hundred yards away.

Dante blitzed towards the eerily blue, defaced, and dead planet; his curiosity was peaked at this point. Entering the incredibly thin atmosphere, Dante pulled up at the last second and landed into the surface with a bellowing thud. The landscape was covered in craters of different sizes and shape, and a gargantuan fissure ran across the entirety of the planet. It was an absolute wonder that it was still somehow together. Dark and light blue sand washed over the surface, and a constant breeze displaced the alien particles every which way. Why Zero had asked for Dante to come here, the latter would make sure to find out. The curious ninja made his way across the tiny space rock and soon began to pick up a familiar energy signature. It must have been Zero's; he and Dante were the only two beings left on this ruined husk.

Several minutes later, Dante's eyes darted towards a floating red sphere that was a few feet away. Upon closer inspection, the strange ball was in fact Zero, who was currently awaiting his friend's arrival. Dante allowed for a small grin to sleep and strolled up beside the giant, winged, eye.

"It has been some time, Zero." The young ninja mused whilst staring off into the distance.

Added in 1 minute 55 seconds:
Chapter 7

Evron and Ubel touched down atop of a large cliff overlooking a vast, and seemingly endless field of a myriad of exotic flowers and other foliage, of which were only found in The Realm of the Ninja. The pair plopped down on the very edge and took in the gorgeous vista. The star of Orion was now high up in the sky and cast a bright, warm glow across the land. The scent of cosmic lilac, self-growing honey, and fresh berries filled the incredibly crisp and pure air.

"I'm not usually the type to just sit here and stare off into the distance, thinking about the 'meaning of life' or whatever... But this... This is pretty amazing, isn't it?" Evron mused starstruck.

"Indeed." Ubel was quick to agree as he himself gawked at the view. "We truly do live in such an extraordinary place. This may sound a tad bizarre, but sometimes I simply cannot believe that this all truly exists."

Evron pondered the notion briefly before nodding softly. "I know exactly how you feel, bro. I mean, and I know the multiverse is unbelievably massive when I say this, but I honestly wonder just what out there could be better than this right here, you know? Like, what planet, or realm, or dimension, whatever... Is quite as unique and beautiful as ours?"

Ubel furrowed his brow a little bit and pursed his lips. "That is a question that I feel shall never truly be answered, unless there is such thing as a heaven, that is. One thing is for certain, however: I would not wish to live anywhere else." The big ninja stated proudly.

"I think it is pretty hard to beat." Daeva suddenly affirmed right in the middle of where Ubel and Evron were sitting, causing them both to jump in surprise.

"Shit Daeva, you know I hate when you do that!" Evron snapped.

Daeva's piercing blue eyes cast a subtle glow as she flashed an innocent, pearly white smile. "Forgive me, I guess I forgot." She taunted.

"My ass you 'forgot'." Evron grumbled and took in an deep breath.

"What brings you by anyway? I though that you and Mother were training?" Ubel inquired.

"I finished early and Mother is now off somewhere with Father, so I decided to come find my dearest older brothers to spend some time with them." Daeva responded in a matter-of-fact tone. "Though it seems that from the look of it, I may have disturbed... Whatever the two of you were doing before I got here?

Evron sighed and gazed back out towards the fields. "No, you're fine, you just startled the hell out of us, that's all. We can't abuse light speed and borderline hyper speed like you can." He jeered.

Daeva made a face before rolling her eyes. "For your information, I do not 'abuse' my speed, I-"

"You used it to pants me in front of everyone at dinner, and that was yesterday." Ubel chimed in.

"Oh yeah, I remember that shit. Your face was literally the color of a boiled lobster." Evron cackled loudly.

"Ugh, shut up." Ubel hissed as his violet eyes cast a subtle glow.

"How do you know if that was even me or not? It could have merely been a rogue wind that was so forceful, it pulled your pants straight down as it passed by." Daeva retorted slyly.

"There was no wind present at the time, and I am quite certain that I heard high-pitched giggling soon afterwards. I do not think that wind has the ability to snicker like a little girl." Ubel casually retorted.

"Yeah, and there was also that one time when I woke up in the library, with my ass glued to the seat." Evron chimed in.

Daeva simply stared at the both of them and pursed her lips. Finally, she couldn't help but giggle and slap her brothers playfully on their arms. "Alright fiiinne, it was me."

"Yeah, we know; that's what we've been saying." Evron smirked.

"Ohhh hush, they were just harmless pranks is all." Daeva said with a flick of her hair. "I swear, the two of you act like grumpy old men."

Ubel sighed and leaned back on his elbows. "Whatever. Wait a second... Why have you not gotten Dante yet?" He asked with a sudden realization.

"Out of the three of us, he should be the biggest target, right?" Evron followed in agreement.

Daeva pondered the question for a moment, before laying down on her back and shrugging her shoulders. "Because somehow, Dante knows when I am near and when I am in the midst of pranking him. It is honestly a tad annoying at times, but I do not mind it." She responded groggily with a yawn. She blinked twice to remove any tears and furrowed her brow. "Speaking of Dante, where is he anyway?"

Evron sneered in disgust and wrapped his arms firmly around his knees. "With that asshole, Zero. I keep telling Dante that hanging out with that weirdo isn't good for him, but he never listens."

Ubel pushed himself back up with a small groan and rested on the palms of his hands. "Well he is the oldest, meaning he can do whatever he pleases; we just have to accept that." He said nonchalantly.

"Besides, Zero is not the worst being that we have ever met. I would almost go as far to say that he is harmless." Daeva murmured, now half asleep.

Evron snorted and stared off in the distance. "That's what the two of you idiotically think." He grumbled to himself.

Added in 21 hours 54 minutes 4 seconds:
Chapter 8
"Indeed it has, my friend." Zero responded warmly and peered over at Dante. "How is your father?" The giant eye asked curiously.

Dante casually shrugged and pursed his lips. "Still as dry and strict as ever I suppose."

"Ah yes, that will never change unfortunately." Zero chortled. "And your siblings?" He continued.

"Ubel and Daeva are growing up so fast; it is incredible." Dante smiled enthusiastically. That smile soon faded and the young ninja let out a sigh. "Evron... You are already fully aware of how he feels about you." Dante muttered.

Zero merely floated in place and stared off into the star-filled abyss before them. "He still does not like me... Even after all this time." The strange being stated in a melancholic tone.

"It is the same nonsense Evron spews as usual: 'He is a bad influence on you, there is something off about him, you are friends with a giant eyeball'... All complete fallacy." Dante jeered drly.

Zero turned to Dante and stared into the ninja's eyes intently. "Perhaps we should no longer be acquainted with one another, Dante. Our friendship obviously creates tension between you and your brother, and I would not want to be the reason that the two of you had a falling out. Maybe it is best if we-"

"You are my friend, Zero; you always will be, no matter what." Dante cut him off and rested a hand on one of Zero's wings. "If my brother cannot accept you for who you are, then that is his problem. Evron can think whatever he wishes to think, and say whatever he wishes to say... That will never change the friendship that you and I share." The young ninja warmly and firmly reassured with a smile.

Zero continued to peer into Dante's eyes silently for a moment, and then did the equivalent to that of a nod and gazed off into the sky once more. "Thank you, my friend." The winged being murmured appreciatively.

Added in 23 hours 29 minutes 51 seconds:
Chapter 9

"Do you ever wonder what life is like outside these walls?" Evron quietly asked Ubel. Daeva was sound asleep in a patch of tall, pearl green grass behind them. Evron and Ubel were still sitting together of the edge of the cliff, overlooking a sea of exotic flowers and other foliage. The Star of Orion had set just a tad, and cast a rich orange and yellow hue over the entire realm. A calm breeze whispered across the mountaintop, and caused the blades of grass to dance elegantly in place.

Ubel nodded subtly and leaned back on his hands. "I wonder about such things everyday. What else is out there that we will never get a chance to see?" The big ninja mused solemnly. Ubel sighed heavily and glanced at Evron. His eyes were heavy.

"Evron, why does the multiverse despise us so much?" He sadly asked.

Evron looked deeply into Ubel's eyes, and saw how hurt and confused his little brother was. The former slowly shook his head and shrugged. "I don't know. It's just... It is what is it I guess. We're the dreaded scum of the multiverse everywhere we go." Evron grumbled and furrowed his brow. "Dante may not have a problem with it, but I sure as hell do." Evron's red eyes glowed brightly.

Ubel made a face and stood up. "Dante just has faith in the multiverse is all; he knows that one day, everyone will come to accept us for who we are." The big ninja stated firmly.

Evron rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, I forgot, Dante can do no wrong. We all have to take whatever he says to heart, don't we?" He responded dryly.

Ubel frowned at his brother's sarcastic statement. "At least someone has a sliver of optimism among us. You should let some of it rub off on you, brother." He retorted.

"All I'm saying, is that we should have our own ideals and opinions about crap like this, and in my opinion... Dante is an idiot for thinking that everyone will suddenly, and magically start accepting us." Evron threw back. "Face it Ubel, for all of the immense power that we have, we're still the demons of the multiverse. Dante's 'optimism' isn't gonna change that."

Ubel closed his eyes and slowly shook his head. "You are wrong, Evron." He murmured, and proceeded to walk over to wear Daeva was sleeping, and gently picked her up his arms. The big ninja then turned and stared at Evron with disappointment in his eyes.

"For once, brother, it would be nice if you were the least bit supportive. I am still hoping that that day will one day come." Ubel exasperatingly said. With that, and Daeva in hand, he screamed off back toward the kingdom at supersonic speeds.

Evron stared after his brother's disappearing image, before turning back around to gaze at the setting sun.

"If only they knew." He murmured to himself.

Added in 6 hours 53 minutes 43 seconds:
Chapter 10

"Dante, do you have it with you?" Zero asked with notable anticipation.

Dante looked at Zero, a hint of both dread and hesitation shown in his eyes. He had hoped that Zero would have forgotten to ask; Dante already felt bad enough for taking it. The ninja nodded timidly and opened his palm. Suddenly, with a bright, gold flash of light, appeared a round stone within Dante's palm. The rock was absolutely beautiful in its appearance, containing virtually every single color in existence, and radiating with an alluring glow. Zero's iris widened in excitement, and he leaned in closer to gaze at its magnificence.

"Extraordinary." Zero muttered. "This is the stone that your father always talks about?"

"Yes." Dante replied, guilt filling his eyes. "The Ettrene Crystal. It is the most powerful object in our realm."

"So Marise has told me." Zero stated as he floated around the crystal. The winged being turned his attention to Dante, whom of which looked as though he had just committed murder. His green eyes glowed dimly, and his lips were taught. "Are you certain that you want to do this?" Zero asked.

Dante didn't answer at first. He was thinking of all the things that would happen to him if this went south, and worse... If Marise were to find out. The young ninja took in a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. He turned to Zero and stared deep into his friend's bulging, and awaiting eye, and nodded.

"I'm sure, let's get this done." Dante replied firmly. His eyes suddenly glowed brightly and created a swirling portal in front of them. The two beings looked at one another for a moment, before entering the rift, and disappearing into nothingness. The portal soon collapsed in on itself, and the ravaged planet was left alone once more.

Whatever Dante and Zero had planned, would change the face of an entire galaxy forevermore.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM