Armaghidorah - The Realm Of Terror Discussion Board

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Red Hunter
Yin-Yang Master

Armaghidorah - The Realm Of Terror Discussion Board

Postby Red Hunter » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:11 pm

As I already finished all my first fan-fic chapters (and only a few ones are subject to alterations and, additional content), Id ecided to create this thread to one who wish to discuss about my fan-fic story. Feel free to give your opinions about any topic about it, to post doubts if you have about the characters, the story itself, my inspiraitons...everything. Anyway, feel free to talk about my first fan-fic w/ me or each other here.
Anyway, if you already read my fan-fic, I hope you liked it xD
If you dont, you can read it here http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24580

I sincerely would like to know what u think about it. I wanna know how am I doing xD

Thx for ur attention ^^
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Red Hunter
Yin-Yang Master

Re: Armaghidorah - The Realm Of Terror Discussion Board

Postby Red Hunter » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:20 am

Uptading that A:TROT chapters 3 and maybe 4 soon will suffer an addiction of content to complete em and fill some details on the history
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Return to “Fan Fiction”