Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Nathus214
Yin-Yang Master

Re: The Teaser Thread (Teaser Posts Only!!!)

Postby Nathus214 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Spoiler:
"A place unaffected by kaiju? How could this be?! It's BELOW SEA LEVEL?" The alien researcher shouted to the commander. They were a race called the Keisers. the commander, Zeral glared at the researcher. "It isn't fully unaffected. A failed invasion in 2008 left some crystals laying around. So cut that stuff out." The researcher looked at him. "No kaiju EVER made landfall! Not even Mr. Purple Spikes!" The commander snickered. "We killed him. Godzilla is dead. We used him for our failed weapons." He sighs. "All but one..."
PROJECT X: KEISER X: REMEMBER THE FIRST LEADER.

A possible starter for a KWC match.
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition

Ben Shapiro wrote:Just got back from Endgame, the audience all fell to their knees during Godzilla’s trailer. The weeping and applauding grew so loud towards the end- it was almost deafening. The trailer was so good in fact, nearly everyone rose from their seats as soon as it was over and just left!

Talk about a reaction.

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Re: Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Postby godzillafan1954 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Deleted
Last edited by godzillafan1954 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't have a signature and I never will.

Mastergodzilla
Samurai

Postby Mastergodzilla » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:56 pm

He was running, his heart beating. Joseph had to get away, otherwise he would die. The monster came rumbling at him, roaring with all his might, crushing the buildings. He kept running, as fast as he could. He didn’t have any destination, but just to get as far away from that beast as soon as possible. He was looking up, his neck craning at the attacking helicopters. With him were some of his friends, running alongside him and behind him. The monster crashed his gigantic tail into a building, splitting a quarter of it. It crumbled down to the ground, debri everywhere, explosions going off.
Then, a tanker passed the group, firing bullets at this titular monster. Nothing could seem to stop it! It roared it’s mighty roar, and just the force of it threw Joseph and his acquaintances off of their balance. After that, the beast loomed over them, took his foot up, and set it down, right on top of-

Godzilla (Godzilla Series 1) First chapter this Friday (or earlier.)
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Postby SomeknowmeasXeno » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Beyond the Limit. Coming this saturday.
----
Sonic Jr stumbled to his feet, managing to maintain his Super state whilst clutching his broken left arm which was giving him unbearable pain. Ryuka was running towards him when the Egg Dragoon blasted her back and sent her flying with a shot from its arm cannon; Ryuka now tumbling backwards along the ground before landing next to the others, who immediately helped her to her feet. Sonic Jr exploded with rage, his golden aura flaring up and the young Hedgehog flying at the Egg Dragoon at light speed; with one punch sending it scraping along the ground, only for Eggman to regain control and rush forward, smacking Sonic Jr back and sending him through a row of buildings.

"You've wasted so much of my time..." Eggman grumbled, directing all power to the Egg Dragoon's arm cannon. Sonic Jr struggled to his feet, blood now trailing from his broken arm and head. His torn gi flowed slightly in the wind as his aura flared wildly around him. "I'm ending this... I'm going to destroy Little Planet!" Eggman laughed maniacally, coughing halfway through and catching his breath before resuming laughing. Sonic Jr froze up.

"De... destroy Little Planet...?" Sonic Jr coughed. The arm cannon of the Egg Dragoon began to charge up, a glowing red power surging from the cannon's end.

"Even if you dodge this attack, the planet will be destroyed!" Eggman informed. Sonic Jr clenched his right fist, his aura sparking up and the ground cracking up around him as his torn up gi blew in the torrent of wind produced by his aura. "What ever will you do?"

"I'm not going to allow this..." Sonic Jr growled. He put his right arm by his side and a blue ball of energy appeared in his palm as he focused his energy and continued to power up. The sky turned darker as both sides charged their attacks. "I gotta remember what grandpa taught me..." Sonic Jr recalled, charging up a blue ball of Chaos energy in his right hand. "I... I can't let that blast hit Little Planet..." Sonic Jr motivated himself. "But... I... I need mom... I can't do this on my own either... even if I want to." He then immediately berated himself, sinking his motivation back down as the energy sphere in his palm faded away.

"Goodbye, hedgehog!" Eggman grinned. The arm cannon of the Egg Dragoon reached full power. "FINAL ERASER CANNON!" Eggman exclaimed, a large beam of crackling red energy blasted forward and tore apart the ground as it raged towards Sonic Jr.

"No... I can't give up... I can't keep letting others down. I have to do this even if I have no chance." The little Mobian clenched his right fist and narrowed his eyes. "Chaos..." Sonic Jr began to chant, cupping his right hand at his side once more: the energy sphere reappearing in his hand and powering up as the Final Eraser Cannon rushed towards him. "LAAAANCE!" He exclaimed, firing forth a beam of blue Chaos energy from his right palm that collided with the Final Eraser Cannon and clashed against it in a furious outburst of sparks and dazzling light, the ground around the clash exploding as the beams struggled against each other. Sweat rolled down Sonic Jr's face as he struggled against the Egg Dragoon's attack: he would fight to the death for what he believed was right. Slowly the Final Eraser Cannon began to overtake the Chaos Lance, Sonic Jr being pushed back as he fought on against the attack in vain.

"This'll be the end of your adventure!" Eggman grinned.

"N-no... my... my adventure only ends when I stop running!" Sonic Jr retorted, grunting in pain.

"Give up and accept your fate!" Eggman growled; putting even more power into the Final Eraser Cannon, Sonic Jr clearly losing the clash but never giving up: he would fight to his dying breath for what he believed in, and he didn't intend to go out without a fight. His mom taught him that he should always fight for what he believed in, and those he believed in: he couldn't go out without a fight, even if he found it pointless.

"I... I can't keep this up..." Tears began to well up in Junior's eyes: the pain was unbearable, it was hopeless... his Chaos Lance was now being overtaken by the Egg Dragoon's attack, he had to hang in just a little longer: he had to break through the limits he had placed upon himself, free himself from his restraints.

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Deleted. But the damage has been done. :facepalm:
Last edited by godzillafan1954 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby UltramanGoji » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:38 pm

Monsters are real.

No matter what your parents told you, no matter the many myths, legends, or fairy tales you've heard, no matter the films you've seen...

They're here....

And we walk beside them...

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby Mr_Goji_and_Watch » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:52 pm

In a world where black lives matter comes:

GODZILLA VS BAGAN VS MECHAGODZILLA VS KEIZER GHIDORAH

2/19/17
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights

LukidonU
Ronin

Godzilla Vigor Teaser

Postby LukidonU » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 am

Breaking News Flashed All Over The Tv As A 5 Year Old Was Playing With Zone Fighter. He Peered Over And Looked At The Screen, Even Though He Could Not Unstand Some Of What They Were Saying

"A 625 Foot Tall Monster Has Attacked Myrtle Beach, Leaving The Pier, And The City In Ruins, Millions Of Lives Have Been Lost, But 3 Teenagers Were The First To See The Kaiju, They Have Gone Missing. God Help Us All."

The Child Yelled For His Mother Who Was In The Kitchen. The Mom Walked Over To The Child.

"What's Wrong Honey?" The Mom Bented Down And Said.

"There Are Big Meany Monsters In Myrtle Beach!"

The Mother Stood There In Silence As A Giant Bird Flew Past There House, Making a The House Combust And Fall Apart. Codename, Rodan
Somewhere In Washington D.C

A Government Offical A Walked Into The Room Filled Witn People Arguing, The Man Clapped And The Room Came To A Total Silence.

"Gentlemen, I Think You Know Why We Are Gathered Here Today?" The Government Offical Said As He Smaked His Hands Down On The Table. Somewhere Raised Their Hand.

"We Can Only Stop This Monster With Only One More Thing, Another Monster!" Said The Lowe Rank Man As His Hand Was Still Hung Up.

"Yes Yes, But Who? We Have Not Seen A Monster In 14 Years!"

"We Should Go Into Fuji Mountain And Wake Up The God!"

"No! We Need An Strong Meacha!"

"Yes, But Kiyru Is On A Island Fighting Off The Remainder Of Dinosaurs And A Giant Ape." The Man Said Finally.
Just a Than, Aside The Building A Golden Dragon Flew Down By The Building As The Men And Women a Looked Out The Window To See A 3 Headed Astro Monster. Codename, Ghidorah.

Godzilla Vigor, Coming To The Fanfiction Thread This Spring Break (April 13th)

Added in 9 hours 43 minutes 22 seconds:
Ok, I Made A lot Of Mistakes And Typos In This, Sorry... I Will Look Over My Writing The Next Time
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

LukidonU
Ronin

Postby LukidonU » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:53 pm

GojirO wrote:2013...the Menace arrived....

2017...Menace becomes Destroyer....

coming soon

*Clap Clap Clap* SUCH A GOOD WORDED PREVIEW OF THE BEST FANFICTION ON EARTH 10/10 WHERES THE JUDGES!?

Added in 30 minutes 58 seconds:
Godzilla Vigor
March 30th

The sun bleaches the devastated city Red and orange as an almost lifeless Godzilla laid, the sun made The Kaijus stare at it, as one by one, they went there separate ways.

"Godzilla is dead, I repeat, Godzilla is dead!" The broadcaster said in excitement as he stared at the body.

1 Day Later

Helicopters flew around Godzilla as soilders deployed Down, to avoid being evaporated by radiation. All of them had gas masks and heavy armor to prevent getting injured on the parachute.

"Men, we seen one of the greatest battle in history, we stand here with pride for taking down the most vicious monster our planet has ever seen." A commander spoke out to the soluting soilders.

"Deploy the planes. . ." He said soon after, as they looked in the sky only to see many fighter jets.

They ran to take cover as the jets unleashed fire and blasted at the Godzilla.

Smoke and fire filled the district

"I can't see anything!" A soilder said, as she closed her eyes.

"GROOOOOOOOUGH!" A large roar Came from the shadows of fog and dust. It stood up, It saw all the little ant sized insect humans as he stomped on them.

Godzillas Gills Light Up With A Bluish Tint

Godzillas Gills lit up As It closed its eyes.

"Holy poop, what's that glow!?" An army man screamed out as he ran.

Godzillas Neck went went Back a bit as he turned and shot at the surrounding buildings and peaked Down at the soilders, until they were just dust.

"SCRAAWW!" Came from a giant moth in the sunset as Godzilla pointed its Atomic Breath at it, only to be reflected back At his foot. He roared in pain, "GROAUHH!"

Lukas watched from The television in McDonald's as he knew who it was.
"Kismet Mothra..." he whispered.

あなたの目の隅から離れた何かをしようとしないでください。そうしないと、あなたは自分を角に残します.

Added in 22 hours 22 minutes 21 seconds:
It Knew, It Saw, It Was There. Looking Down To The Pallet. A Beast Carved On It, It Had 8 Long Necks And Faces To Kill Or Faint Many People.

Project: SToP THE EiGHT HEADED DRaGoN
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:04 pm

Beneath the waves, a pair of eyes opened. A muffled roar made surrounding fish scatter. The creature was massive. It hadn't been seen for two days, but it was about to make its presence known once again. A body burning with radiation swam to the surface. It was hungry for nuclear energy. An alarm sounded, signaling the approach of Godzilla. Cries of fear overcame the city as citizens evacuated. Police directed citizens to an underground subway station.

Godzilla had made it ashore.

G-Force approached the scene. Type 90 Maser Cannons fired off at the beast. Godzilla continued unopposed. It was at that moment the Super-X arrived. Godzilla's dorsal spines flashed red. He opened his mouth and fired his Spiral Fire ray at the airborne vessel.

"Sir, the Super-X is overheating! We need to fire now!" exclaimed Reijiro Suzuki, the Super-X Coordinator.

The Super-X reflected the beam back to Godzilla.

Godzilla howled in pain as his own beam struck him in the chest. The Super-X fired a barrage of Cadmium Missles at Godzilla's chest. Godzilla roared angrily as he turned and smacked the vehicle with his tail.

"Damn!" yelled Akira Fukuda, pilot of the Super-X.

Akira was sweating bullets as he struggled to keep the vessel flying.

"Sir, we're not gonna make it!" shouted Kenji Ogawa, Co-Pilot of the Super-X.

Godzilla continued to his destination as the Super-X crashed into a building and exploded. G-Force retreated to their headquarters as Godzilla made his way to the Nuclear Plant. Godzilla smashed through the city until he reached his destination. It was time to feed.

Godzilla: Birth of a King

Andrew the Gojifan
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Andrew the Gojifan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:39 pm

I never thought this would happen.
A complex machine fires a hole over a lake which suddenly begins expanding
I interfered in worlds that I should not even know existed.
A giant armored humanoid creature stands upright.
I gained abilities I should only dream about having.

It is time for me to go, to pay for what I have done.
A giant red "robot" stands still while somewhere deep underground gasps are heard that indicate the giant "robot" was meant to move.
Another giant creature with ribbons hanging straight off of it stares down as what appears to be a cannon wheezes with sheer power next to a person in brown clothes
goodbye
The same giant creature emitting an ominous white light from it`s eyes followed by a immense concentrated blast
but then again,
Smoke billowed from the grass, remaining at a low height
I could be wrong.
The human in brown clothes comes out of the smoke unharmed, stumbles for several seconds and falls to his knees.

Kaiju of the New Century
新世紀の怪獣

coming this week.

Added in 48 minutes 1 second:
(...)"What are you doing? You can`t do that! Godzilla hasn`t attacked us!" said the head G- Force scientist on the Dimension Tide Control Module
"It hasn`t attacked us yet. If it follows the example of it`s father we`ll be in trouble.We must be safe and not sorry." said the G-Force Supervisor. G-Force was divided since Godzilla II died, some wanted Godzilla III dead,like the supervisors. Others refused, among these the new chief of the Godzilla Research Division, Miki Saegusa. Whose representative was also the chief scientist.
"But it imprinted on a human being! It won`t attack unless it requires food! And we can give it that! And what if the experiment succeeds? It will attack us with renewed anger if it survives! Imagine a Godzilla with vengeance on it`s mind! The first and second Godzillas were merely on a breakfast picnic! What are the odds that G- Force will remain divided and we won`t be able to make a decision? We better let it betray us and unite us again by it`s choice!If we do this it will divide G-Force further!"

The Machine called the Dimension Tide wheezed. During their arguments the machine had begun it`s black hole creation process. A bluish-purple glow came out of the Black Hole, the positrons had been released into it, annihilating electrons and turning them into photons which were absorbed by the black hole, causing it to grow. By the time the black hole dissipated at least one person had been sucked in, the head scientist.
(...)
"What is that!?"
That was the day Shiganshina was breached. First the shock when the Colossal Titan appeared and destroyed the gate.Many others died, eaten by the titans that entered the district, but the few who managed to hold out near the inner gate would say they(the dead)were lucky they did not see what happened next. First a huge Object, the black hole blocked the sun,and then it burst. The quasar utterly destroyed a section of the wall and evaporated a section of the river the flow leaving the boats left on dry land, then it flooded and the true horror began. A giant creature remained where the object was and fell on the wall. people fled to the inner gate as the giant Wall Titans fell over out from within the walls into the section exposed to sunlight by the quasar. When they awakened. all hell broke loose. The giant creature that fell from the sky stood up. It was as tall as the wall. And then it attacked the giant Wall Titans(...).

Kaiju of The New Century
新世紀の怪獣
Coming August 13
Last edited by Andrew the Gojifan on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a Pay to Win rage game

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Sharp spines pierced the surface before the water erupted. Spikesauras had returned after thirteen years. G-Force looked on, not knowing what they were witnessing. Water dripped down Spikesauras' scaly body. He reared his head towards the sky and bellowed a roar strong enough to shatter nearby windows.

"Fire!" shouted Yukijiro.

Spikesauras' spines lit up, unaffected by the Maser Cannons. He reared his head back and fired an atomic ray at G-Force. The survivors quickly retreated. Spikesauras stepped on land and let out a roar that boomed throughout the city. Citizens were still fleeing to the subway station. The assault did not cease, it had only just begun.

Spikesauras' spines flashed and he fired another atomic ray at a building. Spikesauras clawed at a building; debris fell to his feet. The rampaging monster smacked a building with his tail, sending it tumbling to the ground. A familiar roar sounded off in the distance. Spikesauras stopped and turned his head before turning around completely. Another King was coming...

DragonZord13
Yojimbo

Postby DragonZord13 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 pm

10 years ago the world came to an end. Once pacified giant monsters such as King Kong, Gabera, and many more rose up and attacked each other and world at large. Aliens from space, both old and new also invaded Earth during this time. With the King of the Monsters Godzilla, locked away in a icy tomb, the world was at the mercy of giant monsters and aliens.
That was until a new, gigantic, species of monster appeared and chased away the monsters and aliens. But the monsters and aliens are restless and "Earth" can not be stopped. The only hope the world has lies in the South Pole, salvation, if you can call it that, lies in the King of the Monsters, Godzilla.

Link to story: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27676
I like shows where Japanese folks change into spandex clad heroes and fight rubber suits.

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:05 am

"Godzilla has began moving again and he's heading this way!" exclaimed Tsutomu Nobuyuki, a computer operator.

"God help us all." said Masaya Hatake, a G-Force soldier.

"Sir, it seems as though he's following Spikesaurus." stated Yaguchi.

"Perhaps Spikesaurus could kill Godzilla. Commander, what do you propose?" asked Shin Higuchi, G-Force solider.

Everyone looked at Yukijiro.

"By all means, Godzilla must be stopped." He paused. "Let them fight."

GoWhaleTours
Interpol Agent

Postby GoWhaleTours » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Godzilla is dead. As the light left his eyes, the last of his offspring hatched.

After slipping into the ocean two years earlier, it re-emerges 3 times the size of the original.

With the threat of a new, more terrifying Godzilla; and giant mosquitos genetically engineered by aliens, the fate of earth lies in the hands of the military and a young scientist named DAISUKE.

G2

Last edited by GoWhaleTours on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram- @MushroomZeroArt

Return to “Fan Fiction”