Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Postby Biogoji » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:49 pm

So if you have a upcoming fanficion and you want to see what people think of it but aren't ready to post, well then post a teaser in. I will also be making a Teaser Comments thread which is where you comment on the teasers, this teaser is for Teaser posts only

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Re: Beginning Writers Teaser Thread [Teaser Posts only]

Postby toho_guy01 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:06 am

"At the time, there was only Kaiju like Baragon and Varan....Then HE appeared.... And then the BUGS...And those watery....THINGS....Now, it's a ghost's paradise. There is barely anyone left, BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE!...That there IS something left from those times....."

Coming Soon....
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

EdGojira
EDF Soldier

Postby EdGojira » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Everybody remained silent. Serizawa looked to Graham and then to the ginger haired fellow across from him. The new addition had stopped playing with his rotating chair. The room smelled fragrant as it was constantly vacant, only in situations like this in which a major problem was at hand would it be used. A meeting such as this one had only occurred three times, 1954, 1984 an 1999. The question was asked, one that caused a air of nervousness to arise: "How many M.U.T.O. have been awakened by the incidents at San Francisco and Hawaii?"
The ginger looked at the list, "How can something miles off from the southwestern coast of Canada hear Godzilla?" Serizawa took it from him and looked it over, making certain that he had memorized it correctly. "Five. Five different species and four different M.U.T.O. have been detected," Serizawa said. "All of them have been identified previously."
Graham added in, "It is possible that the presence of M.U.T.O. 1, M.U.T.O 2 and Gojira coupled with their discoveries weakening their dormancy is what awoke these creatures."
"If they have been discovered before, I assume they all have designated codenames?"
"Indeed." Serizawa glanced backward, capable of making out two shapes: a burly biped with massive claws but no spinal extensions on its back, one that stood with it body parallel to the ground, a crown on its head and a tail to rival Godzilla's. "They are a threat to Gojira..They have each adapted to a time of which Gojira's genus was widespread."
"Then this problem should settle itself..."
The ginger turned and said It the same time as the commander. "Let them fight."
Godzilla: Prehistory
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtesy+of+that+ed+edd+amp+eddy+post+a+_b4fa40b3496a

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:02 am

First, things were alright. Jason had been captured by the police and everyone was happy. But then one day a child and a dad went missing in the woods. Disaster struck and Jason escaped. Harry Hendermen(From an old Fanfiction of mine) is back and is now ready to serve Jason. More and more people go missing in the woods, and now the police wonder if someone is killing these people. Jason goes to the woods and meets the man behind this.
"I'm Jason Voorhees,"

COMING JANUARY 1ST ON TOHO KINGDOM

Friday the 13th: Jason vs Slender
Totally not a troublemaker.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

Also, I hate it when I'm the only one online.

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:55 am

Friday The 13th JVS Trailer 2

Once I was feared.

But the I was finally captured.

My plans had not worked.

The police had me.

But then he appeared.

The no faced man.

I escaped from prison but I was still on the run.

And the no faced man betrayed me.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Postby toho_guy01 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:06 am

In one location..... Something amazing is about happen..... And I mean bad amazing, not good amazing!....

*Multiple flashes before a portal appears and a huge tyrannosaur with horns on its head and knees steps out and destroys a farm with its radioactive fire*

*More flashes and another portal appears as a pterodactyl flies out of it and spits acid over a nearby office building*

Godzilla Vs Moth-I mean-....

HELLASAUR
VS
SPITADACTYL

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Postby toho_guy01 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 am

A office building was having a normal day. Until a portal appeared in front of the building and a giant dinosaur walked out of it. It had full sized arms, horns on it's head and knees, big eyes with red irises and spikes on it's back. The saurian walked to the office building, crushing buildings with it's feet and impaling bigger ones with his knee spikes before falling off and being crushed by it's feet. The men in the building were freaking out saying "It's a monster!" and "We're gonna get smooshed!". Before long, the beast was inches away from the building before he pushed it over with it's huge arms, knocking over and killing hundreds.

(***)

Five Fighter Jets flew in, ambushing Hellasaur in a hilly plain. The jets fired missiles at him, only causing minor bruises. He managed to take out two with the horn on his head. The jets flew by, again firing missiles, this time causing a cut and minor bleeding. Hellasaur's spikes on his back started to glow, starting from his tail to his head, and fired a stream of radioactive fire, taking out all of the jets, with only one not exploding upon collision with the ground. Unfortunately, the pilot only suffered a worse fate, as Hellasaur stepped on the jet, crushing the jet, with the pilot inside, and spreading his blood and guts everywhere in the cockpit....

HELLASAUR
VS
SPITADACTYL

Coming Soon!

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:40 pm

We started inventing new Mecha Kaiju. But things went wrong..so wrong. After I started living in this city, I wished to go back. A bomber group named Hagar attacked and horrible thins are happening in to the residents. I hear voices at night...strange voices....DON'T GO IN THE BASEMENT! Eek!

TK VILLE

DEMON DEMON DEMON

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:44 pm

TK Ville Trailer 2

"Don't go in the basement," his last word were.

I looked for things in the box.

Nothing.

I heard a little tap on the table. And then a chill went down my spine.

"The me has are coming...." Said a voice.

SCREEEAAAAM!!

DEMON DEMON DEMON

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:00 pm

"Hopefully at least one of you know why I gathered you today,"

*H.A HAGAR bursts out of his black limo*

"We have a problem."

*Scott looks up at the bomber plane above him*

"The problem is called Hager,"

*Chana and Lucario jump out of a plane and pull out their parachute*

"And lemme tell you something,"

"Xeno falls over*

"The Earth isn't about rainbows and flowers,"

*Nancy is stabbed by a guy with a knife*

"Welcome to TK Ville."

DEMON DEMON DEMON

Birdman
Kwaidan

Postby Birdman » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:47 am

"In 1954, we awaken something…"

"We created that thing. We're here to fix the mistakes we made."

"This creature, this missing link between land and sea…was awoken by our nuclear testing in the Pacific — and it is thriving on it."

"Let's face it Sir…it's time we pulled our heads out of our asses and start fighting back. We need to take the fight to these monsters."

"We need to make our own."

"All systems are operational, Commander."
"Now then Godzilla… let us find out who the real rulers of earth are."

"After years of research, our hard work has finally paid off."
"This advance in anti-kaiju weaponry will ensure the safety and prosperity for the future generations of the world — and the end of Godzilla."

"This failed us the last time Yashiro, what makes you think it will any different time."
"Two reasons: one, you didn't have me around, and two…this time we have what is needed all along."

"Now then Godzillas…"

*quick illuminated shots of KiryuGoji and LegendaryGoji*

"Let's see if you're more than a match for Mechagodzilla!"
*Mechagodzilla roars*
*Super Mechagodzilla roars*
*Kiryu roars*
*Gojira roars*
*Zilla roars*
*Godzilla roars*

Mechagodzilla Generations
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Birdman
Kwaidan

Postby Birdman » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:52 am

Man tried to kill the elder.

Man awoke the first.

Man created the second.

Man witnessed the birth of the third.
Last edited by Birdman on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:38 pm

(Note: this I will not release, so you guys won't be able to read it)

Friday the 13th: 2015 Remake

In 1980, we killed a woman named Palma Voorhees.

In 1981, her son came back from the dead.

In 1982, this man keeps guard of Crystal Lake.

Up until 2003(The 2009 remake doesn't count), Jason V. has stalked and killed people who come to Camp Crystal Lake.

Now, today in the 2nd day of 2nd month of 2015, a new chapter begins. Jason has even smuged blood on the Camp Crustal Lake sign to warn people that there's a murderer in there.

After Jason's battle with Freddy Krueger, after chucking Freddy's head to the bottom of the river, Jason continues to stalk Crystal Lake,

Jason Voorhees, the silent killer, with his Hockey Goalie Mask, shall go to the ultimate test to see if he is a good killer.

FRIDAY THE 13th

No more Crystal Lake.....

DEMON DEMON DEMON

GoJiSbAcK
Yojimbo

Postby GoJiSbAcK » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Trailer 2

For a long time, we have been kept away from Camp Crystal Lake for a while.

The only sign of anything that in there is the "NO ENTRY SIGN" which has blood smudged all over it and a hockey mask on top of it. The lake there is filled with blood and a burnt head is at the bottom. Crystal Lake is...well, not in the best condition. Last night I saw something that scared me. A horrifying faced-man holding a machete was standing there, holding a hockey mask in the other hand. He dropped the machete and put in the hockey mask. I heard a deep breathing sound. The man picked up his machete and chased after my car. I had no choice but to run over him.

The police were invading the place the next day.

NO MORE CRYSTAL LAKE

Jason Voorhees is back.

DEMON DEMON DEMON

DinoMaster
JXSDF Technician

Postby DinoMaster » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:19 am

As in all things of the human world, there are the famous and those who do not share the limelight. From films to books, social groups to food chains, things can be left behind in the dust of progress. Even when learning about our past, things steal the spotlight from others. Every child can name a Tyrannosaurus Rex or a Stegosaurus, but so much more hides in the expansive halls and the shelves of the storage rooms.

Scenes quickly flash by, giving glimpses into the past. A large bow legged animal bellows towards an open set of fangs and sabre teeth, followed by a stampeding herd of running hippos and bounding lemurs. A mammal rears up to feed on a tree, followed by two odd reptiles clashing on a beach. It ends with a giant mouth clamping down on a struggling dinosaur and crashing back into the ocean.

Let us go back in time to those places that aren’t often visited, to the places that seem familiar and alien to us, to times that would forever shape the foundations of the future, and become the world we know now. It’s time to go take a look back, into the bizarre world of the past.

Bizarre Prehistory

gigan72
Keizer

Postby gigan72 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Nighttime. Not much can be seen other than shadows. This is one of the islands of Hawaii. The waves move slowly at first, then rise.
A shadow emerges, towering above the beach.
Godzilla.
He lifts his heads to sniff the air, and wanders across the beach for a few minutes before going back into the water.
The next day, everyone is watching the news in the US. The president comes onto the screen, as he is making an important announcement. Military personnel are around him.
"I know there has been much discomfort since the beast Godzilla first appeared years ago. A city was utterly demolished, and tens of thousands died. With Godzilla becoming seemingly more active lately, it's only fitting that we have just finished making, or perfecting, our special weapon we will use against him."
One of the men leans over and begins to say something to him, but he is silenced when the president raises his hand.
"We now will present footage of this new weapon." he says.
The TV footage cuts to a view of a small mountain. Soon, something emerges from behind it.
A creature, both organic and mechanical, shifts its view towards the audience. He raises his head and roars. Metal spikes begin at the top of his head and trails down to the end of his tail.
The audience watches in stunned silence.

GODZILLA: FALLING
KaijuFiend wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?

No, and if I didn't value my eyesight so much, I'd bleach my eyes so I never had to see that poop again.

11-22-13/11-23-14/12-27-14

Godzilla The King
EDF Soldier

Postby Godzilla The King » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am

A fire rages, there's cops everywhere, shooting at something in the smoke. It's hard to make out what they are shooting at but it is clearly not human. There's a cop, dark hair, blue eyes, shooting into the smoke. His arms twitching in fear at whatever horror hides in that smoke. His aim is off, he misses a lot but he has spirit. That...

..is not me. You can see a reporter, his words are short, concise, full of underlying terror as this disaster continues. Black hair, dark eyes, a weathered face, he's seen poop like this before. But that is also not me.

A man in a coat runs forward, shooting the beast with his revolvers. The creature quickly catches up and backhands him into a into a car.

That jackass, is me, I'm the idiot that runs face first into this poop. Name's Willis and you're in for hell of a story.

THE UNKNOWN
Writer and Actor for TGB by 2009MECHAGODZILLA
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114#p1077036
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25995

CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!

CaptainStarbird wrote:"Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

We are Banana Bogs...

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Postby shippersdreamer » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 am

Christmas Eve. The night was quiet aside from the howling blizzard. Everything was still.

A flash of blue streaks through the night, the icy waves part as jagged white spines tear through the waters, water crashing down onto the snow-covered shores as a hulking figure emerges from the depths. Unsure what lured him there, he looks around, confused.

A bright light, a confused roar. A familiar howl. Orange eyes narrow in confusion, he was dead. He had died years ago. How was he here? A warning of a howl. 3 visitors would come to be the King's audience. An angry roar, dead or not, he was in the way.

Another flash of blue, and to his surprise, a beam similar to his own kicked up dirt in an explosion, a similar roar to his own but higher pitched. Less guttural. Out of the snow, came a figure.

The apparition was here. The Ghost of Christmas Past.

What will happen on this lone Christmas Eve? Only time will tell...

GODZILLA: A CHRISTMAS CAROL
"Look out, it's the most fearsome monster on the planet! Gezora..."

EdGojira
EDF Soldier

Postby EdGojira » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Santa Claus was always happy. That was true, he can say that for himself. As he made his way across the roof, he barely contained joyous laughter. His boots easily gripped the roof of the house. He was always more relaxed while on the field, despite having to hit every house welcome to him before the people he was giving gifts to wake up. It was a long year of work culminating in this night, where he would give the gifts to people. They wouldn't even know that he existed, but he took pleasure in the things he did. The wind blowing in his face and the cold air of suburban areas such as this... priceless. He let out a slight laugh. He knocked gently on the chimney, allowing it to widen without a sound and giving him easy entrance.

A man of his girth landed without a sound. He made his way over to the tree, rubbing his hands together and causing presents to appear among the ones given by the parents.

He headed to the cookies and ate one, leaving the rest to be eaten by others. He drank the milk. His eye met something. It was a sheet of notebook paper, addressed to him. Santa always had time. He read it:

I like kittens.

I like eggnog.

My sister's allergic to it, though.

I helped decorate the house.

I respect your work, Mr. Claus.

I doubt you exist.

But I haven't told any little kids that you're fake.

Somebody's making me write this.

I didn't call Christmas trees a fire hazard.

I didn't steal Christmas presents.

I didn't call Mrs. Johnson's metal Christmas tree an impaling hazard.

That joke about Christmas trees being unable to keep ornaments off their back was funny, wasn't it?

I built that snowman outside. If it's not there, little kids took it apart.

I didn't steal Christmas presents; they're lying.

I didn't tell kids what a Krampus is.

Those ten year olds wanted to watch Godzilla.

I don't sympathise with the Grinch. Well, I do a little, but not about that stealing presents thing.

I know the names of all the reindeer.

I actually wanted you to have eggnog instead of milk.

I didn't steal presents. The person who made me write this is just being overbearing.

Santa sat the paper down, stroking his beard. He didn't realize at first that this was that neighborhood.

How That One Guy Stole Christmas

Coming December.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtesy+of+that+ed+edd+amp+eddy+post+a+_b4fa40b3496a

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Sat May 07, 2016 10:43 am

What happens when a haunted Gigan suit gets up and does naughty things? See for yourself right here in… THE HAUNTED GIGAN SUIT REBORN
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25012&p=1374335#p1374335
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Return to “Beginning Writers”