Ronin

Re: My idea for a Godzilla/Gamera crossover fanfic

Postby Fishheads88 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:10 am

That would be a pretty good movie.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:08 am

Fishheads88 wrote:That would be a pretty good movie.

Thanks for the brief compliment, though could you elaborate on what you like and what I could improve on?
Still the best... 8-)

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:13 am

My idea for a Godzilla/Gamera/Pokemon/Digimon crossover fanfic
Working Title: Giant Digital Pocket Monsters All-Out Attack

Basically, a bunch of Kaiju such as Godzilla, Gamera, Mothra, Rodan, Varan, Ghidorah, etc, would somehow be warped from their own universes into those of Pokemon and Digimon, so the Pokemon Trainers and the DigiDestined must team up to get Godzilla, Gamera, and other good Kaiju to fight off other giant monsters to restore order and balance to the four universes. That's my brief summary so far, what are your thoughts, opinions, and ideas?

Pokemon Trainers:
    Ash Ketchum
    Brock
    Misty
    Tracey Sketchit
    May
    Max
    Dawn
    Iris
    Cilan
    Clemont
    Bonnie
    Serena

DigiDestined:
    Taichi "Tai" Yagami and Agumon
    Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya and Veemon
    Yamato "Matt" Ishida and Gabumon
    Sora Takenouchi and Biyomon
    Mimi Tachikawa and Palmon
    Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi and Tentomon
    Jyou "Joe" Kido and Gomamon
    Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon
    Miyako "Yolei" Inoue and Hawkmon
    Takeru "T.K." Takaishi and Patamon
    Hikari "Kari" Yagami and Gatomon
    Iori "Cody" Hida and Armadillomon

Good Kaiju:
    Godzilla
    Anguirus
    Rodan
    M.O.G.U.E.R.A.
    Varan
    Mothra
    Two Mothra larva
    Manda
    Baragon
    Sanda
    Gorosaurus
    Kumonga
    Minilla
    Kamoebas
    Jet Jaguar
    King Caesar
    Kiryu
    Battra
    Zilla (a.k.a. Gino)
    Gamera
    Toru (Gamera's son)

Evil Kaiju:
    King Ghidorah
    Desghidorah
    Gaira
    Ebirah
    Kamacuras
    Gabara
    Gezora
    Ganimes
    Hedorah
    Gigan
    Megalon
    Mechagodzilla
    Titanosaurus
    Biollante
    Spacegodzilla
    Destoroyah
    Orga
    Megaguirus
    Maguma
    Dogora
    Dagahra
    MUTO
    Barugon
    Gyaos
    Viras
    Guiron
    Jiger
    Zigra
    Legion
    Iris
    Zedus

My idea for a Godzilla/Nadia crossover fanfic
Title: Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians

Setting: Not exactly based on any particular Godzilla continuity, though I imagine Bio/GhidoGoji design for Godzilla.

Story: Set in the late 1900s, the legendary empire of the lost continent of Mu threaten the world with domination, so our heroes must reunite and set out the search for such in the Gotengo ship. Along the way, they face threats such as Biollante, Ghidorah, etc, so they have to form an unexpected alliance with the Guardian Monsters: Godzilla, Mothra, Battra, Rodan, & Manda.

Infuences:
Atragon - Multiple plot elements such as the Mu empire, the Gotengo warship, and the Guardian sea serpent Kaiju Manda.
Jan de Bont's Godzilla - Reimagining Godzilla as an artifical creation by Atlanteans to defend against invading monsters such as the Gryphon.
GMK: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - The concept of guardian monsters such as Mothra

Good Kaiju:
    Godzilla
    Mothra
    Battra
    Rodan
    Manda

Evil Kaiju:
    King Ghidorah
    Biollante
    Ebirah
    Gezora
    Ganimes
    Kamoebas
    The Gryphon

Those are my ideas so far. What do you think of such?
Last edited by SonOfGorgo on Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Still the best... 8-)

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:14 am

Ideas for a Godzilla anime series

My idea would called Godzilla Prime (プライム ゴジラ Puraimu Gojira "Prime Godzilla") or alternatively, Godzilla: Calling All Monsters. It would involve a team of 'G-Tamers', people dedicated to studying and preversing various Kaiju, while using them to defend Earth from aliens and evil Kaiju. This series would not only be another seperate continuity from previous Godzilla films, apart from the original from '54, but also a Prime continuity (hence the title), combining elements from the previous continuities into one timeline.

G-Tamers
    Dr. Sewizawa
    Steve Martin
    Philippe Roache
    Shinichi Ozaki
    Niko Tatopoulos
    Miki Saegusa
    Akane Yashiro
    Ford Brody
    Shobijin

Good Kaiju
    Godzilla
    Anguirus
    Rodan
    Varan
    Battra
    Mothra
    Leo (Mothra Larva No. 1)
    Giga (Mothra Larva No. 2)
    Manda
    Baragon
    Sanda
    Gorosaurus
    Kumonga
    Minilla
    Godzuki
    Kamoebas
    King Caesar
    Zilla
    Kiryu
    M.O.G.U.E.R.A.
    Jet Jaguar

Evil Kaiju
    King Ghidorah
    Gaira
    Ebirah
    Kamacuras
    Gabara
    Gezora
    Ganimes
    Hedorah
    Gigan
    Megalon
    Mechagodzilla
    Titanosaurus
    Biollante
    Spacegodzilla
    Destoroyah
    Orga
    Megaguirus
    M.U.T.O.
    Maguma
    Dogora
    Dagahra

What are your ideas? Please post down your thoughts in the comments below. Thank you.
Still the best... 8-)

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:17 am

Maybe it's best if you just work on one idea instead of posting so many and clogging the thread.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:24 am

GodzillavsJason wrote:Maybe it's best if you just work on one idea instead of posting so many and clogging the thread.

Sorry, it's hard not to let out what cool fantasy/imaginative things I've in my mind (considering I'm just as big a Kaiju fan as you are). But for once, I want someone to actually critique my ideas.
Still the best... 8-)

Fishheads88
Ronin

Postby Fishheads88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:34 pm

SonOfGorgo wrote:
Fishheads88 wrote:That would be a pretty good movie.

Thanks for the brief compliment, though could you elaborate on what you like and what I could improve on?

I just like how there is Crap ton of monsters.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Fishheads88 wrote:I just like how there is Crap ton of monsters.

Cheers but could you lay down your thoughts on my plot please? Just asking, not demanding anything.
Still the best... 8-)

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

My idea for a Godzilla/Nadia crossover fanfic

Postby SonOfGorgo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Title: Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians

Setting: Not exactly based on any particular Godzilla continuity, though I imagine Bio/GhidoGoji design for Godzilla.

Story: Set in the late 1900s, the legendary empire of the lost continent of Mu return to threaten the world with domination, so our heroes must reunite and set out the search for the seemingly lost kingdom with the Gotengo ship. Along the way, they face threats such as Biollante, Ghidorah, etc, so they have to form an unexpected alliance with the Guardian Monsters: Godzilla, Mothra, Battra, Rodan, & Manda.

Infuences:
    Atragon - Multiple plot elements such as the Mu empire, the Gotengo warship, and the Guardian sea serpent Kaiju Manda.
    Jan de Bont's Godzilla - Reimagining Godzilla as an artifical creation by Atlanteans to defend against invading monsters such as the Gryphon.
    GMK: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - The concept of guardian monsters such as Mothra.

Good Kaiju:
    Godzilla
    Mothra
    Battra
    Rodan
    Manda

Evil Kaiju:
    King Ghidorah
    Biollante
    Ebirah
    Gezora
    Ganimes
    Kamoebas
    The Gryphon

That's my idea so far. What do you think of such? Please leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments down below. Thank you.
Still the best... 8-)

Nathus214
Yin-Yang Master

Re: Ideas, Advice and Suggestions Thread

Postby Nathus214 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:04 pm

I'm thinking of doing a Godzilla and Malachite (SU) fan fiction. I have some ideas but I wanna know how should they meet. I need some input.
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition

goji89 wrote:And then SpaceG92 grew some balls and I guess beat half of the other guys asses and they tried to sue him so he beat them up again and then a Rodan flew in guns ablazin then it cluttered up threads because you know every problem begins and ends with girls.(Yeah the last part is made up but some are true though. The top is I believe the right one

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:22 am

I just want to know what people think of my ideas, that's all.
Still the best... 8-)

Brian4205
Yin-Yang Master

General Kaiju story Idea's

Postby Brian4205 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 am

Hey guy's, I was just thinking the other day, what interesting Kaiju story could I write if I ever took the opportunity. I'll write my Idea bellow, but I kind of think it will be fun to hear everyone's idea as well, so, if anyone will please share your own Kaiju idea's below.

I decided I would love to see one take place on a small island town several miles from Boston during winter during the late 1800's early 1900's. They survive off of fishing and trade, but because of the time of year, they don't have many outsiders coming and going. One morning a giant, quadruped looking like a cross between a mosasaur and a tiger burst from the ocean and travels inland, destroying the harbor, and the majority of the towns boats, save for a couple of boats moored on a private dock on the other side of the island. The majority of the town flees to the owner of the private dock's mansion, as the creature uses the town as refuge. The owner of the mansion is a wealth trader, and grants permission to the local law enforcement to use one of his boats to get the message to mainland that some giant creature has invaded the town. The ship set's sail, but is quickly sunk by some unseen threat.

At first the town believes the boat was sunk by the reef or even some super weapon, but the trader, and many of the older seamen speculate that it is an even lager creature that had cased the one residing in the town onto shore. Seeing as how using the remaining boats is almost certain doom, a few of the town men decide to use the old coal mine tunnels to take them past the town so that they can use the light house to try and send a message to the mainland using Morse code. The men make it to the light house, noting that the creature has already exhausted the towns food stores. They turn the light on, and begin trying to signal the mainland. As the night grows longer, they have yet to receive a response, but notice something moving towards land. The frame of a massive creature rise's out of the water, and the men turn off the light, for fear that it might attract the beast. The monster stands on two legs, and even though it's in the water, it see's eye to eye with the men in the light house. It has a long pointed snout, and teeth like a mako shark, with eye's on the side of it's head, long colorless tendrils hang from the back of it's head like hair, but they move like snakes attempting to break free, It's neck sports a row of gills, it's torso is thin and muscular with membranes that look like fins hanging from it's back and sides, it's arms long and it's hands webbed, its legs sturdy and the beast has a tail with both a set of vertical and horizontal fins that seemed to be able to retract and extend at will. The men cower in fear as the beast takes two steps onto land, it's webbed feet spraying sand into the ocean. It just stares towards the town and sniffs loudly.

At the mansion, the survivors can see the beast's outline, it's glowing white eyes, are it's only visible point. The beast turns and begins it's return to the ocean, but it's tail crashes into the light house, and sends it falling into the ocean below. The next day, the rich man and the few remaining men are searching the debris for signs of the lost men, the foot prints left on the beach below being big enough to hold the gathered men. They return to the mansion, and with supplies running out, create a plan. The men will sneak into the town and set up as many gun powder bombs, and douse as much of the excess oil they have while the beast sleeps before it wakes up. They hope that the explosion will cause the creature to cry out in pain so that it's predator will come ashore seeking the wounded beast giving them a chance to escape. The woman and children will prepare the three remaining boats for the journey to the mainland.

The men set to work, turning their beloved town into a bomb, but the fuss awakens the creature. It begins to grab men using its tongue like a giant frog. The rich man and an old see dog seem to be all that's left, so the devise a plan to run in opposite directions and try to get the fire started. The rich man gets caught by the tongue, but the sea dog manages to set off the explosion, causing the creature to bite it's own tongue off. The man struggles to free himself, but see's the great predator coming through the fire like a saurian devil. He escapes and begins his long sprint back toward the boats, but the creatures tries to escape in that direction as well. The man takes shelter in the mine shaft as he see's the beast tackled into his mansion by the larger creature, who produces claws from it's webbed hands and begins to tear into the beast. The struggling monster manages to escape briefly and dive towards the fleeing ships. The splash send most of the ships careening in separate directions, but it doesn't matter as soon as the predator arrives. The struggle destroys two of the boat's with the third escaping from the fountains of red spilling into the ocean. The predator feast's on the smaller creature, and the membranes on it's back extend revealing themselves as some sort of under water propulsion fins. The beast sinks beneath the waves returning to the deep with the carcass while the rich man watches on from the cliff. He turns back to the ruins off his mansion, where one of the predators teeth, the size of the man himself is lodged into his former porch.

Hope you guys like it, I'm excited to hear some of yours!!!

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:30 pm

Deleted
Last edited by godzillafan1954 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't have a signature and I never will.

Rallen16229
Ronin

Postby Rallen16229 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 pm

I see potential in that idea, but definitely needs tweaking!
Creator of "Daikaiju Showdown" Fan Card Game

Opinions are Like Assholes, Everyone's got em and they all stink!!

日本語の勉強中です!!!!
東宝王国の皆さん、頑張ってね!!! :)

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:40 am

Rallen16229 wrote:I see potential in that idea, but definitely needs tweaking!

You're talking about my idea, yes?

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 am

How come no-one's talking about my ideas?
Still the best... 8-)

Birdman
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Birdman » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:31 am

SonOfGorgo wrote:How come no-one's talking about my ideas?

Because they're not good.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"

https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:36 am

Birdman wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:How come no-one's talking about my ideas?

Because they're not good.

You're not either, you ugly clit-repelling, worthless low life, good-for-nothing, miserable piece of poop.
(I'm only joking bro. I don't mean that)

And don't worry SOG, your ideas are pretty cool.

SonOfGorgo
JXSDF Technician

Postby SonOfGorgo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:14 am

godzillafan1954 wrote:And don't worry SOG, your ideas are pretty cool.

Cheers mate, which one do you like the best?
Still the best... 8-)

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Postby godzillafan1954 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 am

SonOfGorgo wrote:
godzillafan1954 wrote:And don't worry SOG, your ideas are pretty cool.

Cheers mate, which one do you like the best?

I think Godzilla Prime is the best. Godzilla X Gamera X Gyaos: Giant Monster Wars is my second favorite though. I'm not interested in Pokémon. But I like the creativity! And the Godzilla & Nadia: Rise of the Guardians sounds like it's gonna be good.

Return to “Beginning Writers”