Fan Fiction Directory

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Re: Fan Fiction Directory

Postby NEWvicegriptyrano » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 am

Okay. That was kind of what the author's discussion was for. But we all know what happened to that idea. Thanks for the tip, but I would kind of like to know what's going on here. I'm kind of new to here so I don't really know what all the rules are. Anyway, if this isn't where to post things like this, than why did everyone say that it was? And say that "there are other topics for things like this" if there aren't? If there are what are they? If there aren't, how can I make a thread that won't be shut down?

GodzillavsZilla

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:41 pm

NEWvicegriptyrano wrote:Okay. That was kind of what the author's discussion was for. But we all know what happened to that idea. Thanks for the tip, but I would kind of like to know what's going on here. I'm kind of new to here so I don't really know what all the rules are. Anyway, if this isn't where to post things like this, than why did everyone say that it was? And say that "there are other topics for things like this" if there aren't? If there are what are they? If there aren't, how can I make a thread that won't be shut down?

The thing is with the Fan Fiction forum, you can post your stories in it as topics, just make a separate discussion thread for it like every other fan fiction here. Since you're new, I suggest putting it in the Beginning Authors section and, again, making your story its own thing, not in another thread.

If you haven't read the rules here yet, I do encourage you do so.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary poop though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason

Postby GodzillavsJason » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:46 pm

To echo GodzillavsZilla, you post your stories in one topic and have a separate thread for discussion. That is basically the norm around here. Only exception being, is if the story only has post to it. Then it would be better just to keep it as one thread.

The thread here is just for you to post links to your stories for others to find, not the actual stories.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Postby NEWvicegriptyrano » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:21 pm

Understood

godzillafan1954
Futurian

Re: Beginners Directory

Postby godzillafan1954 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:09 am

Godzilla: Birth of a King (PG-13)
Story: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28033
Discussion: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28032
I don't have a signature and I never will.

ScriptMaker12
Ronin

Postby ScriptMaker12 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:12 am

Godzilla: The Monarch Files

When Godzilla set Tokyo ablaze in 1954, he changed the world forever. As more and more monsters came out of the woodwork in the following decades, mankind fought back. Contained within this short novel is a collection of interviews with notable civilians and personnel, along with tales from the Age of Monsters. Welcome to the Monarch Files.

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28416

Discussion thread: https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1624886

Return to “Fan Fiction”