Anger and Agony: Death of Godzilla

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Anger and Agony: Death of Godzilla

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Chapter 1 – Prologue

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

SpaceGodzilla roared out in pain as he fell to the ground, meanwhile Mougera was driven through a building. But SpaceGodzilla impales Mougera with his tail and hurls it into what remained of his crystal fortress. Godzilla blasts SpaceGodzilla with his Hyper Spiral Ray, sending SpaceGodzilla crashing onto Mougera. Godzilla unleashes another blast, eradicating both SpaceGodzilla and Mougera’s remains. As cosmic energy floats from the blaze and vanishes into the sky, Godzilla roars out in victory. He then turns and makes his way towards the sea, headed for his home on Birth Island. Meanwhile Little Godzilla has escaped his crystal prison, which he was trapped in by SpaceGodzilla. Little Godzilla roars as he flails his arms around before unleashing Radioactive Bubbles onto the ground.

A year later Godzilla has now begun to look, feel, and act strange. He has had pain in his stomach, and his skin itches, it feels as if it is burning, Goji64 and Little Godzilla (Now much older and known as Godzilla Junior has noticed. Goji and Junior have come to a sad but true conclusion, Godzilla is dying, and they’re going to have to tell him sooner or later…

Godzilla roared out in pain as his skin began to burn again, now it had orange flashing patches. He scratched, scratched, and scratched but that did nothing but make it worse. Godzilla let out a bellow of agony as he fell to the ground; this was the 3rd time this had happened today, like normal he would just have to wait until the pain went away. Suddenly two familiar roars caught his attention, he sat up to see Goji64 and Junior stomping towards him. They had looks of sadness on their faces.

Junior turned towards Goji64 and roared, “So Uncle Goji…who’s gonna tell him, me or you?”

Goji sighed before turning towards Junior, “Looks like were both gonna have to tell him. Wouldn’t he want to hear it from his two favorite people in the world?”

Junior sighed before hanging his head, “Yeah I guess…”

Godzilla roared towards the two, “Something wrong guys?”

Both sighed, Goji looked Godzilla in the eyes, his face serious, “Godzilla…you’re dying…”

Godzilla turned away from Goji, “How do you know…”

Goji sighed before Junior and he explained to him that Rodan giving his life force to Godzilla is why he is dying and once he reaches a certain temperature he will meltdown and die, Godzilla takes the news hard.
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)

Godzilla1703
Gotengo Officer

Re: Anger and Agony: Death of Godzilla

Post by Godzilla1703 »

Chapter 2 – Godzilla’s Anger

Godzilla roared, “Well will you look at that I’m dying…”

Godzilla stumbled backwards, nearly falling, “Uh…I need to take a seat…”

Junior grabbed his father and helped him over to a bolder. For 10 seconds they sat silent, it was the longest `10 seconds of all their lives. Godzilla growled before standing up, “I’ll be back…”

Godzilla turned and began stomping away until he stopped. He turned towards Goji, “What temperature?”

Goji roared out in confusion, “What?”

Godzilla’s face became serious, the most serious it had ever been, and “You said when I reach a certain temperature I will melt down and die. What’s the temperature?”

Junior sat up, “We’re guessing around 1900.”

Godzilla turned, “Alright…I’ll be back…”

Half an hour later in Tokyo…

“RUUUUNNNN!!!” a Japanese citizen yelled before Godzilla’s foot came down onto him. With a sickening CRUNCH, Godzilla crushed the man, killing him. Godzilla roared out in rage, pain, and agony as the itching came again. He growled before unleashing his Spiral Ray onto the row of buildings up ahead of him, this caused the buildings to explode violently. Godzilla growled as he turned to a sky scrapper, the man inside was so unfortunate to be caught in Godzilla’s path. He stared into the dark eyes of Godzilla, this creature was not soulless, and he is just as much a victim as the man was. This creature was pained, angered, seemed as if it was dying. The man’s description was cut short by Godzilla’s claw coming through the sky scrapper, splitting it in two, both pieces falling to the ground.

Godzilla roared as he begun back into the sea. With his anger not fully unleashed and the itching getting worse, Godzilla roared out in fury before unleashing his Spiral Ray. It struck the water, causing an enormous splash. Godzilla roared out in pain before unleashing his Spiral Ray again. This time it destroyed all the buildings across the shore in a violent explosion. Godzilla tilted forwards as he roared in agony, the pain was now in his stomach. Godzilla grunted before turning and disappearing into the sea.

Back on Birth Island both Junior and Goji had been pushed into an extreme state of depression, Junior found a clearing, lie down in it, and begun to cry. Meanwhile Goji chose to go and it by a small pond.

A tear fell from Goji’s eye, “Heh…I remember when we were Godzillasaurus’, before we mutated.”

Goji, “We were both nearly killed by the Human’s; we both lay on that Island dying, until suddenly there was a flash.” “The next day we awoke and we were like this…”

Goji lay back, “I even remember back on Monster Island with Rodan, Anguirus, and Gorosaurus.”

Goji looked into the sky, “Whatever happened to those guys…after the Island was destroyed…”

Meanwhile Junior lay in a clearing crying, “It feels like yesterday when I first met dad…he destroyed his clone then me and him headed out to sea…”

Junior smiled, “He taught me all the basics…and…well it took me some time…”

Junior, “He made me the Kaiju I am today…”
Shadow Arena History: Wins: 37(I'm heading for 50 :D) Losses: 26
Chris55 wrote:
Varan Bon Ziller wrote:^

Wont see that shit in Godzilla.
We did. A whole movie was based around it. It was called "GINO".

:)