47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Jaws meets The Descent

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Jaws meets The Descent

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Wed May 29, 2019 7:54 am

A sequel to the 2017 film 47 Meters Down has four girls going deep diving in an underwater city only to find themselves being hunted when they enter the territory of the deadliest shark species in the ocean.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxComablack1937xX
EDF Soldier

Re: 47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Sharks in an underwater city

Postby XxComablack1937xX » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Eh.... This is now the second time I watched this trailer and felt nothing. 47 meters down was alright as a one time watch I am sure this will be the same. This was reminds me of the movie ''Bait'' except instead of being in a store it's in a cave. An that movie sucked.. So that doesn't add excitement.

I'm more interested in ''Crawl'' to be honest. That I might actually see in theaters.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Re: 47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Sharks in an underwater city

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:40 am

Second trailer.

Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: 47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Jaws meets The Descent

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:33 am

wait this is still a thing? there wasn't new on it for so long i honestly thought it was cancelled.
it looks like a good movie,i'll give it a watch eventually.

GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer

Re: 47 Meters Down: Uncaged - Jaws meets The Descent

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 pm

I just saw the movie today.

IMO a lame but usual typical shark movie granted I liked its concept title being self explanatory. Movie didn't really give time to establish and develop the relationship between the adoptive sisters with cheap lines of dialogue and rather then the ***** who was mean to one of the sisters rather then roasting her the other sister just gives her the finger in public. Not to mention its reliant on jump scares. IS this what horror movies is going to rely on nowadays?

Also I skreeonk you not...They actually have this in the movie.

Spoiler:
A fish that screams. Like wut? I was actually laughing. :lol:

And another question?

Spoiler:
How did these blind albino great whites manage to sustain an viable population? No way could those screaming blind fish be a big enough food source to keep them alive not to mention how enclose the caverns and underwater city is for such massive sharks...

I know its a movie, an horror one to boot but still.

That said not one of the worst movies this year but still disappointing. I'd put it above Glass, Brightburn, Pet Sematary and Captain Marvel though. I'll probably still grab this film on disc for collectors sake (Since I have the first movie) and being the sucker of shark movies I am.

Return to “Monster Manor”