Page 5 of 6

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:57 pm
by The One and Only
Come to the new hot spot all the happenin' teens ,and cool kids go to in Hawkins. The Starcourt Mall. Sadly we'll have to wait till 1986 for it open.

Spoiler:
Wonder if this new hot spot will be built on the former location of the Hawkins Energy Research Center ? Leading to some scenes of mall related terror like DAWN OF THE DEAD, CHOPPING MALL, and MALLRATS ?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:39 pm
by LegendZilla
Is it possible that in Season 3 (or 4) Johnathan or Steve could end up getting Nancy pregnant?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:14 am
by eabaker
LegendZilla wrote:Is it possible that in Season 3 (or 4) Johnathan or Steve could, end up getting Nancy pregnant?


I mean, yeah, it's possible for the writers to think of that, and thus it's possible that it could happen in the show.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:14 pm
by LegendZilla
Here's another idea : Should the series eventually include a battle between 2 monsters?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:38 pm
by Kaiju no Kami
Any release date yet? Oct is fastly approaching.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:55 pm
by LegendZilla
Could there be a possibility that any of the main cast could be revealed as LGBT? If so, I am guessing Will would be.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:22 am
by PitchBlackProgress
LegendZilla wrote:Could there be a possibility that any of the main cast could be revealed as LGBT? If so, I am guessing Will would be.

Why does it matter?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:19 pm
by LegendZilla
PitchBlackProgress wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:Could there be a possibility that any of the main cast could be revealed as LGBT? If so, I am guessing Will would be.

Why does it matter?


I am just curious. It would be beneficial for some LGBT representation in the series. Also, I have some other theories regarding Billy :

1. He will willingly let himself get possessed by the Mind Flayer to enact revenge on the gang.
2. He will murder his abusive father alas Henry Bowers of It fame.
3. He will end up having an affair with Mike Wheeler's mom as a shocking twist.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:41 pm
by UltramanGoji
LegendZilla wrote:I am just curious. It would be beneficial for some LGBT representation in the series.


Representation for the sake of fulfilling some daft quota would not be beneficial at all.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:42 pm
by LegendZilla
UltramanGoji wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:I am just curious. It would be beneficial for some LGBT representation in the series.


Representation for the sake of fulfilling some daft quota would not be beneficial at all.


Daft quota?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:53 am
by Zarm
As in 'quota that is a dumb and arbitrary,' I believe.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 am
by TitanoGoji16
LegendZilla wrote:3. He will end up having an affair with Mike Wheeler's mom as a shocking twist.


That will not be a shocking twist at all. If anything, their moment together in the last episode was foreshadowing. :P

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:57 am
by Kaiju no Kami
They already have a gay character though, so that quota's been filled.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:55 am
by Zarm
Kaiju no Kami wrote:They already have a gay character though, so that quota's been filled.


They do? Who am I forgetting?

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:59 am
by eabaker
It's possible that the writers might have some reason to make a character gay that - shocking as this may seem - is in no way about filling a quota.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:14 pm
by Kaiju no Kami
Zarm wrote:
Kaiju no Kami wrote:They already have a gay character though, so that quota's been filled.


They do? Who am I forgetting?


The abusive brother to the new girl that was introduced in Season 2.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:19 pm
by Zarm
He was? I had not realized that (or had forgotten, if it was explicitly indicated).

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 pm
by Kaiju no Kami
Zarm wrote:He was? I had not realized that (or had forgotten, if it was explicitly indicated).


Yeah, his mannerisms, the way he acted around people, all screamed that he was gay but couldn't say anything because his dad is clearly a homophobe. As such, he vents out his frustration by bullying others.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 pm
by LegendZilla
You all suspect that Billy is gay, yet he clearly showed attraction to Ms.Wheeler. If he’s not gay, maybe he’s at least bisexual.

Re: Stranger Things

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:01 pm
by Kaiju no Kami
Billy? No, that's Jason. Billy's the black kid :-p