ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

For the discussion of any Ultraman related shows, movies, comics, video games, etc.
pta917
Xilien Halfling

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Post by pta917 »

Birdman wrote:Why couldn't you have waited until Friday? I've have posted you a link.
I don't feel like waiting and with this I really don't care.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:How about a thread for some Ultraman, gentlemen?
First, a moment of silence for the passing of the former thread. Now back to Ultra.
Beat me to it. I was going to remake the thread as "The Re-Ultraman Thread" but I think only a few people would get the joke.

So how is Ginga S for those who are past Episode 3? I sorta feel behind and only managed to catch the latest one posted on Tsuburaya's Youtube channel. That's neat that they are doing that and not region-locking it like their older videos.
I got it spaceG. Your refering to the monster's revived by Geronimon or more simply, monsters revived in general.
Resized Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Jomei wrote:
Birdman wrote:DAMMIT I MEANT TO SAY MISUZI skreeonk YOU AUTOCORRECT!
Yeah, not sure who that is, either. Great talk, though.

Have some of best girl's birthday cake.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/4eda3500f0ee ... o2_500.jpg
She had a name, Y'know.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

Is there anybody here who can help me with soundtrack issues?
I need help finding a song from the Mebius soundtrack.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What song is that?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

DesuGojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by DesuGojiFan »

Birdman wrote:What song is that?
It's basically a version of this song played on an electric guitar:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHOK8fIG4Q
It's usually played whenever the METEOR ban is lifted.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

So, in Leo Dan just let an alien get away so he could berate Gen some more.

It's like the writers WANT us to hate this character.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Who wants to watch Ultra Galaxy NEO Episode 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5dPZK53as
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

DesuGojiFan wrote:Could somebody please point me in the right direction as to where I can watch all of Nexus?
You can find them on youtube.

and I'm seriously confused, what happened to the old thread? (as well as a lot of others) I'd appreciate it if someone could please fill me in on this.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

pta917 wrote:I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?
Ok, I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic and telling me that I ruined it for you by what I posted or are you asking me to say more about the episode?

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

mikenes wrote:
pta917 wrote:I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?
Ok, I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic and telling me that I ruined it for you by what I posted or are you asking me to say more about the episode?
I'm asking for more.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Okay so apparently Belial, Darklops Zero, Dark Zagi, Dark Lugiel and various other Dark Ultras will be in Ultra 10 Warriors. Granted this information was from Ultra Wiki so I'm skeptical about this being true.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:Okay so apparently Belial, Darklops Zero, Dark Zagi, Dark Lugiel and various other Dark Ultras will be in Ultra 10 Warriors. Granted this information was from Ultra Wiki so I'm skeptical about this being true.
Yeah I haven't actually seen Ginga S yet, so I don't know what that is. But if Dark Zagi's gonna be in it, hell I'm there.
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

mikenes
EDF Instructor

Post by mikenes »

pta917 wrote:
mikenes wrote:
I'm asking for more.
You could just go and get the episodes from the net. The versions I saw had Chinese subtitles, but I don't care, as I long as I get to see the episode. I can wait for someone to sub them into English. I got them from nyaa.se

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Thanks. That's where I get them from to, but I didn't have my Pc so I couldn't watch it.
But now I did and it was ok like the rest.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

So I just finished the episode of the original ultraman series with Geronimon in it and man that was a good episode. pretty well paced suprisingly and overall enjoyable.

what is that now, im to for two with posting about Geronimon in this thread...dang it
Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Beef Bigshot wrote:So I just finished the episode of the original ultraman series with Geronimon in it and man that was a good episode. pretty well paced suprisingly and overall enjoyable.

what is that now, im to for two with posting about Geronimon in this thread...dang it
Hey he's a cool monster, both design and ability wise, can't blame ya there.

SaiyanRider54
Interpol Agent

Post by SaiyanRider54 »

Quick question, what does the symbol on Ultraman Leo's upper midsection mean?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Resized Image
Victory give Hyper Zetton his hand back.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Anyone feel like Ultraman Victory's gimmick is hijacking the new series
Resized Image