ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
User avatar
pta917
Kwaidan
Posts: 5974
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby pta917 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Birdman wrote:Why couldn't you have waited until Friday? I've have posted you a link.


I don't feel like waiting and with this I really don't care.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

User avatar
Beef Bigshot
Keizer
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm
Location: noitacoL

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Beef Bigshot » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
Godzilla 1995 wrote:How about a thread for some Ultraman, gentlemen?
First, a moment of silence for the passing of the former thread. Now back to Ultra.

Beat me to it. I was going to remake the thread as "The Re-Ultraman Thread" but I think only a few people would get the joke.

So how is Ginga S for those who are past Episode 3? I sorta feel behind and only managed to catch the latest one posted on Tsuburaya's Youtube channel. That's neat that they are doing that and not region-locking it like their older videos.


I got it spaceG. Your refering to the monster's revived by Geronimon or more simply, monsters revived in general.
Image
Resized Image

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6100
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Birdman » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Jomei wrote:
Birdman wrote:DAMMIT I MEANT TO SAY MISUZI skreeonk YOU AUTOCORRECT!


Yeah, not sure who that is, either. Great talk, though.

Have some of best girl's birthday cake.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/4eda3500f0ee ... o2_500.jpg

She had a name, Y'know.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
DesuGojiFan
Futurian
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm
Location: The Phoenix Nest

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby DesuGojiFan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Is there anybody here who can help me with soundtrack issues?
I need help finding a song from the Mebius soundtrack.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6100
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Birdman » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:27 pm

What song is that?
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
DesuGojiFan
Futurian
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm
Location: The Phoenix Nest

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby DesuGojiFan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Birdman wrote:What song is that?

It's basically a version of this song played on an electric guitar:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WHOK8fIG4Q
It's usually played whenever the METEOR ban is lifted.

User avatar
Gothicserpent
Futurian
Posts: 1657
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Gothicserpent » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 pm

So, in Leo Dan just let an alien get away so he could berate Gen some more.

It's like the writers WANT us to hate this character.
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"

GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Kaijunator » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Who wants to watch Ultra Galaxy NEO Episode 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD5dPZK53as
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

User avatar
GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: wherever I'm needed
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:19 pm

DesuGojiFan wrote:Could somebody please point me in the right direction as to where I can watch all of Nexus?

You can find them on youtube.

and I'm seriously confused, what happened to the old thread? (as well as a lot of others) I'd appreciate it if someone could please fill me in on this.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

User avatar
mikenes
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2500
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby mikenes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:56 pm

pta917 wrote:I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?


Ok, I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic and telling me that I ruined it for you by what I posted or are you asking me to say more about the episode?

User avatar
pta917
Kwaidan
Posts: 5974
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby pta917 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:31 am

mikenes wrote:
pta917 wrote:I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?


Ok, I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic and telling me that I ruined it for you by what I posted or are you asking me to say more about the episode?


I'm asking for more.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6100
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Birdman » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:21 am

Okay so apparently Belial, Darklops Zero, Dark Zagi, Dark Lugiel and various other Dark Ultras will be in Ultra 10 Warriors. Granted this information was from Ultra Wiki so I'm skeptical about this being true.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: wherever I'm needed
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Birdman wrote:Okay so apparently Belial, Darklops Zero, Dark Zagi, Dark Lugiel and various other Dark Ultras will be in Ultra 10 Warriors. Granted this information was from Ultra Wiki so I'm skeptical about this being true.

Yeah I haven't actually seen Ginga S yet, so I don't know what that is. But if Dark Zagi's gonna be in it, hell I'm there.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

User avatar
mikenes
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2500
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby mikenes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:44 pm

pta917 wrote:
mikenes wrote:
pta917 wrote:I ask you mikenes for you to spoil this for me as I didn't get the chance to see it and I want to know now, please!?


Ok, I'm confused. Are you being sarcastic and telling me that I ruined it for you by what I posted or are you asking me to say more about the episode?


I'm asking for more.


You could just go and get the episodes from the net. The versions I saw had Chinese subtitles, but I don't care, as I long as I get to see the episode. I can wait for someone to sub them into English. I got them from nyaa.se

User avatar
pta917
Kwaidan
Posts: 5974
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby pta917 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:28 am

Thanks. That's where I get them from to, but I didn't have my Pc so I couldn't watch it.
But now I did and it was ok like the rest.
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

User avatar
Beef Bigshot
Keizer
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm
Location: noitacoL

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Beef Bigshot » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:27 pm

So I just finished the episode of the original ultraman series with Geronimon in it and man that was a good episode. pretty well paced suprisingly and overall enjoyable.

what is that now, im to for two with posting about Geronimon in this thread...dang it
Resized Image

User avatar
GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2224
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 am
Location: wherever I'm needed
Contact:

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:21 am

Beef Bigshot wrote:So I just finished the episode of the original ultraman series with Geronimon in it and man that was a good episode. pretty well paced suprisingly and overall enjoyable.

what is that now, im to for two with posting about Geronimon in this thread...dang it

Hey he's a cool monster, both design and ability wise, can't blame ya there.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

User avatar
SaiyanRider54
Interpol Agent
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm
Location: In Helhiem, fighting Overlords

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby SaiyanRider54 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Quick question, what does the symbol on Ultraman Leo's upper midsection mean?

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6100
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Birdman » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:53 am

Resized Image
Victory give Hyper Zetton his hand back.
Last edited by Birdman on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
Beef Bigshot
Keizer
Posts: 7393
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:19 pm
Location: noitacoL

Re: ULTRA-THREAD 2.0

Postby Beef Bigshot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Anyone feel like Ultraman Victory's gimmick is hijacking the new series
Resized Image


Return to “Monster Manor”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests