- LSD Jellyfish
- Posts: 6341
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm
- Location: 富士山
_JNavs_ wrote:The MV is like cheap imitation crabmeat, it tastes good, but it isn't real, while Shin is kino peak Japanese performance.
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.
- JXSDF Technician
- Posts: 787
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 am
Terasawa wrote:If the big films flop though what incentive does a studio have to license another property at all? Rampage, The Meg, and even Power Rangers at least were made and released before KOTM disappointed.
The only way I think we'll see an American Gamera is if GvK is a big success. And even if it underperforms I think we could see one if the property was licensed before that event, but I think the other studios are waiting out what happens with that film before looking to other potential monster films.
1. Sure they were made before KOTM, but they were also made after Godzilla, Kong, and PacRim 1 were successful. And now Rampage and The Meg are successes. There is some wiggle room here to argue for moderate budgeted films even if KOTM flopped.
2. Why on earth should we assume GvK is going to flop? The circumstances are very different.
If you discover you have made a typo, *always* correct it.
Godzilla vs Kong: Kong won't die. He might win, he might lose, but he will survive.
1. If you don't want to be rude, *ask* me before you sig me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests