IDW's GODZILLA General Discussion

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent

Re: IDW's GODZILLA General Discussion

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Kaijusamurai wrote:I've been around for a while :)

Oh my God, it's Matt Frank! How are you, Mr. Frank? Have you been doing art on your spare time or is IDW's license on Godzilla is done, so now you're at different paths?
"Just as you distrust us, then we distrust others as well. What's wrong? We're all human. As humans we are responsible for each other, we're related. Refuse us then you'll abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other." - Ichiro Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Jason
Yojimbo

Postby Jason » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Not according to the last post he took the time to make, so instead of going onto the Facebook page and trying to figure out if I can give it a like, I'll just say I like the comics that came out here.

I met the girl that I'm making friends with at work who's gonna put her voice online for a YouTube Godzilla crossover video. I won't say what it crosses over with because I got a board warning about posting about non Toho creations, but I did see Rodan and Ghidorah and heard the Godzilla march song being sung in a foreign language as I was watching it.
Take care and God bless

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Postby SpaceG92 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Jason wrote:Not according to the last post he took the time to make, so instead of going onto the Facebook page and trying to figure out if I can give it a like, I'll just say I like the comics that came out here.

I met the girl that I'm making friends with at work who's gonna put her voice online for a YouTube Godzilla crossover video. I won't say what it crosses over with because I got a board warning about posting about non Toho creations, but I did see Rodan and Ghidorah and heard the Godzilla march song being sung in a foreign language as I was watching it.
Take care and God bless

You won't get a board warning for that :P

You;ll just get a quote from a Forum Moderator telling you to not post an off-topic self-plug post in the IDW Comic section. ;)

Return to “Toho Comics, Books, Posters, Misc”