IDW Comic Give Away

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

IDW Comic Give Away

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Hey everyone. I’m moving to Japan in ten days, and as a result I’m going through my stuff and getting rid of a lot of things. Unfortunately, that means that I’ll have to get rid of some of the single issues I have of the comics. I have them in trade, and taking them with me so it shouldn’t be an issue.

I think I have:
KOTM:1-12
Godzilla:1-13
ROE:1-18
And all the miniseries issues.

I may have a few doubles of each one too.

To be clear, I’m not selling them. If you’re interested, either post here, or pm me. I’ll mail them out sooner then later.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

xolta
GPN Volunteer

Re: IDW Comic Give Away

Post by xolta »

Id like the ktom comics if you still have them that is. If not thats okay, if you do I can pm you with my address.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

xolta wrote:Id like the ktom comics if you still have them that is. If not thats okay, if you do I can pm you with my address.
KOTM can be sent no problem.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

I like ROE if that's alright with you. I can pay shipping cost too.
GO GO GOJI KUN

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I PM'd you but if you don't have the ROE issues I mentioned, I could take Godzilla in Hell if you have that.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

I'd take any of em tbh, never really had too many Goji comics other than 2014s Awakening which I enjoyed, the ones by IDW always looked like fun reads though
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

xolta
GPN Volunteer

Post by xolta »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
xolta wrote:Id like the ktom comics if you still have them that is. If not thats okay, if you do I can pm you with my address.
KOTM can be sent no problem.
Thanks a lot for this.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I’ve actually already given away a majority of the single issues at this point via pm with other messages. So at this point maybe this topic should get locked/deleted?

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Consider it done.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.