Godzilla KOTM Movie Posters

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Godzilla KOTM Movie Posters

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Please tell me these will be made available as well as the Godzilla. Tweeted by Dougherty last night. Wanting the Rodan for sure! Already copies from Italy and Hong Kong on ebay.

Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla KOTM Movie Posters

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Maybe some theaters will have small versions you can get as a bonus for going on release. I’m sure there will be some though.

And while I really like these posters, I hope that close to release there will be a cool one with all four of the main monsters. Maybe it’s too much to ask for but I’d love one like the Heisei era posters
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Maybe some theaters will have small versions you can get as a bonus for going on release. I’m sure there will be some though.

And while I really like these posters, I hope that close to release there will be a cool one with all four of the main monsters. Maybe it’s too much to ask for but I’d love one like the Heisei era posters
It's not impossible. When we got really close to G14's release, I seem to recall them releasing a bunch of more stylized stuff.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I know my local cinema has hand out mini posters for films in the past, they did Kong:Skull Island and Rampage. So I'm hoping they do it for Godzilla: KOTM,as well.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

Grabbed a full size 40x27 silk fabric Rodan off of ebay for $15 inc. Shipping. Love that Rodan pic. It will go nice with the 2014 Godzilla poster. All of them are available.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I'm really, really loving these posters! I'll be so happy if I see all of them in theaters here.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You