The Illustrated encyclopedia of Godzilla

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Illustrated encyclopedia of Godzilla

Post by Godzillian »

crowzilla wrote:
Godzillian wrote: I still stand by that this Is an out of date book. Are you going to tell us it's not? You seem to have it yet aren't giving a straight answer.
Does it have color photos? no.
Is it an out of date book? no
Still has a ton of information you don't get in most places, has it all together, and is still the most comprehensive (English language) book on the subject.
There you go, that's all you needed to tell us

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

crowzilla wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Ed is never going to republish this book so someone putting out a PDF of it would be highly appreciated.
Why don't you ask Ed to put up a PDF of it, otherwise what you are really asking is for people to steal his copyrighted material and his many many hours of labor.
I can't believe someone's lecturing me about pirating in this fandom of all things. :lol:

Gerdzerl

Post by Gerdzerl »

Yeah, I mean, realistically, how else are people supposed to have any kind of access to that book aside from sharing PDFs / scans of it? It's stupidly rare and hard to find and there's no guarantee that what copy you can find isn't covered in dog shit and shredded and ripped to hell and back because of the owner's negligence. :?
Last edited by Gerdzerl on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.