Trouble finding Age of the Gods

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Trouble finding Age of the Gods

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

I keep hearing about this book written by Ed G. and I was wondering if there was any way to acquire it. I can't find much info on it. Is there any way to buy it? Perhaps from Ed himself? (I think I got the wrong author I'm not exactly sure if he wrote it sorry)
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Tatsunoshi
Monsterland Worker

Re: Trouble finding Age of the Gods

Post by Tatsunoshi »

Guy Tucker wrote it-a bit outdated and only goes up to the mid-90's or so, but otherwise it's excellent. The only real way to get it is to buy someone else's copy, they show on eBay every few months and go for around $100.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Re: Trouble finding Age of the Gods

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

I see. Thank you for the info! :)
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.