Mystery Gamera Manga

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Tatsunoshi
Monsterland Worker

Re: Mystery Gamera Manga

Post by Tatsunoshi »

There are two or three copies on Mandarake for sale.

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

OH sweet! A prequel manga to GAMERA: GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE!?! This I need to look for. :D
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Can someone link me to a copy to buy? If it happens, I'll work over the summer to do scans and translate for everyone and put it online somewhere-if a scan translation doesn't exist elsewhere.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Tatsunoshi
Monsterland Worker

Post by Tatsunoshi »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Can someone link me to a copy to buy? If it happens, I'll work over the summer to do scans and translate for everyone and put it online somewhere-if a scan translation doesn't exist elsewhere.
http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/deta ... 7&ref=list

phantomsdaydreams
GPN Volunteer

Post by phantomsdaydreams »

Real late reply, but why not just pick up the above book yourself? No ability to scan, sadly, but It's super worth it, even outside of the Manga prequel story. Great behind the scenes stuff and all. I love buying foreign kaiju manga and sonetimes it doesnt really pay off (Im looking at YOU, Gamera: Hard Link), bht in this case I'd say its well worth it. Just search up the ISBN in other Amazons. That's how I eventually got mine. =)

tim257712
Young Farmer

Post by tim257712 »

Has anybody made sense of what book this is in however?

tonylee123321
Young Farmer

Post by tonylee123321 »

There are two or three copies on Mandarake for sale.
Martial God’s Space A new manga to watch