Mystery Gamera Manga

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Tatsunoshi
Samurai

Re: Mystery Gamera Manga

Postby Tatsunoshi » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:12 pm

There are two or three copies on Mandarake for sale.

GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:48 am

OH sweet! A prequel manga to GAMERA: GUARDIAN OF THE UNIVERSE!?! This I need to look for. :D
"Just as you distrust us, then we distrust others as well. What's wrong? We're all human. As humans we are responsible for each other, we're related. Refuse us then you'll abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other." - Ichiro Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

LSD Jellyfish
EDF Soldier

Postby LSD Jellyfish » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:04 am

Can someone link me to a copy to buy? If it happens, I'll work over the summer to do scans and translate for everyone and put it online somewhere-if a scan translation doesn't exist elsewhere.
Then, everything changed when the Giant Condor became the Giant Eagle.

Tatsunoshi
Samurai

Postby Tatsunoshi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Can someone link me to a copy to buy? If it happens, I'll work over the summer to do scans and translate for everyone and put it online somewhere-if a scan translation doesn't exist elsewhere.

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/deta ... 7&ref=list

phantomsdaydreams
Ronin

Postby phantomsdaydreams » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 am

Real late reply, but why not just pick up the above book yourself? No ability to scan, sadly, but It's super worth it, even outside of the Manga prequel story. Great behind the scenes stuff and all. I love buying foreign kaiju manga and sonetimes it doesnt really pay off (Im looking at YOU, Gamera: Hard Link), bht in this case I'd say its well worth it. Just search up the ISBN in other Amazons. That's how I eventually got mine. =)

Return to “Toho Comics, Books, Posters, Misc”