The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 21, 2019 7:00 am

Greyshot151 wrote:
Nathus214 wrote:What if I wrote a match with Baragon and Legendary Goji teaming up and Baragon knocked Legendary Goji out, making him the default winner.

Genius I tell ya what.

Edit:
Alright, real talk. I wanna do a match with this scenario now, but I wanna know what human characters I can use. Can I only use stuff from Toho media, are marvel characters fine because Marvel Godzilla existed, can I use any character from any media to finally make Godzilla of Thrones?!


Historical or Toho related characters are fine to use in a match. Custom characters are also fine if no Toho character fits the mold. Outside fictional characters are fine to reference, but can not be used in a KWC. A character in a match can reference Thor as a fictional comic book character or reference the movie, but Thor can't show up in a match. We'd rather avoid Disney lawyers or any lawyers if you don't mind :lol:

Are Disney lawyers really that salty and protective that they’ll sue us for using Marvel characters in a fan fiction? :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Nathus214
Interpol Agent
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Somewhere in hell

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nathus214 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:04 am

Spoiler:
I mean, I had plans to include The Wasp as a character in the story trying to deal with getting civilians out the area but I can make do with what I have.

Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition


Ben Shapiro wrote:Just got back from Endgame, the audience all fell to their knees during Godzilla’s trailer. The weeping and applauding grew so loud towards the end- it was almost deafening. The trailer was so good in fact, nearly everyone rose from their seats as soon as it was over and just left!

Talk about a reaction.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 21, 2019 7:09 am

Nathus214 wrote:
Spoiler:
I mean, I had plans to include The Wasp as a character in the story trying to deal with getting civilians out the area but I can make do with what I have.

Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?

Zilla, have those two work together to beat Zilla.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
Edit: actually, you could do that or have the two work together to take down Gomora, since we don’t see him too often.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Nagoda
Interpol Agent
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 am
Location: Trapped in a white void as a chibi.
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nagoda » Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 am

Nathus214 wrote:Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?

Find the monster with the longest winning streak, and take them out.
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

User avatar
Nathus214
Interpol Agent
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Somewhere in hell

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nathus214 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:49 am

Yeah but which monster would have said streak? I think it's Zilla?
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition


Ben Shapiro wrote:Just got back from Endgame, the audience all fell to their knees during Godzilla’s trailer. The weeping and applauding grew so loud towards the end- it was almost deafening. The trailer was so good in fact, nearly everyone rose from their seats as soon as it was over and just left!

Talk about a reaction.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6065
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 am

What about Hedorah or Desghidorah?
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2265
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Tue May 21, 2019 10:00 am

Godzilla (Heisei), Zilla, and Ultraman have the highest wins so they're my votes, as much as I love them.


Also, WOW, Megagurius has one win? That's sad.
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 21, 2019 10:02 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Zilla, and Ultraman have the highest wins so they're my votes, as much as I love them.


Also, WOW, Megagurius has one win? That's sad.

Ultraman and the rest of the Tokusatsu heroes are the only ones that wouldn’t mind seeing them win all the time or not. :P

Ikr? Megaguirus seriously needs a win.

Added in 7 minutes 16 seconds:
But another monster that should start winning is Orochi.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6065
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Tue May 21, 2019 10:10 am

First, people have to actually write stuff with him :lol:
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 21, 2019 10:17 am

Birdman wrote:First, people have to actually write stuff with him :lol:

Well I have one match for him that has a certain Kaiju thats gonna retire, but if that match gets forgotten like Godzillasaurus Vs C-Rex, I suppose I’ll have to ask KaijuX if its allowed for me to edit it and remove that certain someone out, rather then having it as a KWCE match.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6065
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Mon May 27, 2019 12:57 pm

And once more, it's gone quiet on the front.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Mon May 27, 2019 1:11 pm

Should we discuss about which Kaijus should get the next match for being underused?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Venom 2009
Interpol Agent
Posts: 684
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Earth

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Venom 2009 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:23 pm

Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?

Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?
:gigan: Attention! Looking for Co-Writers to help edit my matches for the KWC and KWCE! :gigan:

The Following KWC Matches: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25882&start=60#p1668877

The Following KWCE Matches: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26393#p1670605

:rimshot: :muto:

Online
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2145
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon May 27, 2019 2:51 pm

Venom 2009 wrote:Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?

Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?


i heard i'ts not that different from the female so probably not.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Mon May 27, 2019 3:26 pm

Venom 2009 wrote:Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?

Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?

Spoiler:
I have heard about MUTO Prime, and I agree, it would be nice to see him get added, would also be cool to see him fight alongside with the male and female.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Nagoda
Interpol Agent
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 am
Location: Trapped in a white void as a chibi.
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nagoda » Mon May 27, 2019 3:57 pm

Venom 2009 wrote:Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?

Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?

Spoiler:
Oh, you mean the Megatron MUTO?
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5353
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Mon May 27, 2019 4:28 pm

I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 28, 2019 7:28 am

KaijuX wrote:I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.

So you’re saying that MUTO Prime would have to be separated and not as a skin?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6065
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Tue May 28, 2019 8:08 am

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.

So you’re saying that MUTO Prime would have to be separated and not as a skin?

He's saying that MUTO Prime has slim chances of getting added.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 am

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.

So you’re saying that MUTO Prime would have to be separated and not as a skin?

He's saying that MUTO Prime has slim chances of getting added.

Ah, well I think he would be fine as a skin. Or that idea that GVJ mentioned in that one video of MUTO Prime being like an eco fighter.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests