The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:36 am

Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.


..I hate the fact that your right. Yet another reason why i despise his Final Wars design. :lol:

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:31 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:
Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.


..I hate the fact that your right. Yet another reason why i despise his Final Wars design. :lol:

I mean, the design isn’t awful, but I do wish it had the ruby eyes that the Showa had.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:54 pm

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:It's definitely a set of circumstances where they team up; but just because they team up, it doesn't mean they'll become friends after the threat is taken care of. Sure, for some there comes a mutual understanding of the other. But in the case of say Megaguirus, I see her regressing back to her dominant, primal ways after all's said and done.

Interesting, and what will you say aboutMegalon or Gigan?

Also...
Spoiler:
Looks like we finally got our first Gigan (Showa) match, really took that long to get one.

the former would team up with up with anyone if it means protecting his home, Gigan, based on Godzilla Island

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Pretty neat match.
Spoiler:
Nami standing up to Gigan, even when that meant certain death, was a pretty cool moment.

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:45 pm

So when can we expect Millennium Mothra's first match? Legendary Ghidorah got his before Heisei officially retired so soon,yes?

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5378
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:54 am

tyrantgoji wrote:So when can we expect Millennium Mothra's first match? Legendary Ghidorah got his before Heisei officially retired so soon,yes?

All things come at their own pace; though Mothra's going to be a little bit later than the rest. ;)
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
Nathus214
Interpol Agent
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Somewhere in hell

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nathus214 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:07 am

Millennium Mothra, relatively speaking compared to the Legendary trio, was allowed a little later.
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition


Ben Shapiro wrote:Just got back from Endgame, the audience all fell to their knees during Godzilla’s trailer. The weeping and applauding grew so loud towards the end- it was almost deafening. The trailer was so good in fact, nearly everyone rose from their seats as soon as it was over and just left!

Talk about a reaction.

User avatar
Greyshot151
Applebee's Manager
Posts: 2372
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Greyshot151 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Nathus214 wrote:Millennium Mothra, relatively speaking compared to the Legendary trio, was allowed a little later.


Yeah I wouldn't expect Millennium Mothra for a little while. I did only give the green light a few months ago.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6106
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:54 pm

Trust us, when Millennium Mothra's time comes, you'll know. :wink:
Last edited by Birdman on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Birdman wrote:Trust us, when Millennium Mothra's time comes, you'll know. :wink:


I mean,duh,i'll see it. Her names in the title. :lol:

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6106
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:29 pm

For those who haven't listened to the last KWCC podcast, there is a rumour - one supported by little evidence, so don't get your hopes up - that alongside Shin Ultraman, Toho will distribute one of Tsuburaya's more traditional works in theatres in 2021.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Birdman wrote:For those who haven't listened to the last KWCC podcast, there is a rumour - one supported by little evidence, so don't get your hopes up - that alongside Shin Ultraman, Toho will distribute one of Tsuburaya's more traditional works in theatres in 2021.


...That could literally mean anything,doesn't even say it's kaiju related.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6106
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:44 pm

When has Tsuburaya made anything non-kaiju-related in the last decade?
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:58 pm

Birdman wrote:When has Tsuburaya made anything non-kaiju-related in the last decade?


Ah,you got me. :lol:

Still it's just to far away to call,we don't even know if anything Shin Ultraman related is gonna be in the K.W.C,let alone any kaiju that's gonna be in it. Best we wait till next year because then we'll have more info.
Last edited by tyrantgoji on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5378
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:37 pm

All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:27 pm

KaijuX wrote:All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.

Image
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2384
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:06 am

KaijuX wrote:All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.


Understandable. Hope everything's all right
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:48 am

KaijuX wrote:All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.


Well I need to catch up on the Greyshot saga anywho. Hope everything's alright!

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2485
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Titan

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:48 am

So Trilopod Takeover is gonna be the next big themed month correct? Anything we need to know beforehand?

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5378
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:59 am

tyrantgoji wrote:So Trilopod Takeover is gonna be the next big themed month correct? Anything we need to know beforehand?

It's one that's on the table--but I think there's something else coming for next year. In the meantime, to reiterate, be sure to write some Legendary Kong matches. ;)
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest