The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Monster X? What does he have to do with this?
Was mentioning of how he gets the most matches and I’m kinda tired of it, and I would rather see a match with someone else.

Ya know, I’m gonna drop this topic.
let him actually win more then we can talk

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Armored Titan
Hurrah to another generic giant naked human... :roll:
And one thats armored, yet gets chopped by helicopter propeller.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
cmastashizzlerizzle wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Monster X? What does he have to do with this?
Was mentioning of how he gets the most matches and I’m kinda tired of it, and I would rather see a match with someone else.

Ya know, I’m gonna drop this topic.
let him actually win more then we can talk
I’ll likely only make him win as Monster X, since I’m not really that much of a fan of Keizer Ghidorah.

Added in 12 hours 50 minutes 55 seconds:
Now I just realized something, and I dunno if this would be allowed, but can we have Neo Hedorah as an alt skin to Hedorah? Much like how we are now allowing Muto Prime?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I don't think neo Hedorah is allowed.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:I don't think neo Hedorah is allowed.
I was just asking in curiosity, like have him as an alt skin rather then a separated character.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

No, because Neo Hedorah has its own set of powers and abilities that differ from the original. Black Mechagodzilla, for example, would be good for a skin because all of his powers and weapons are basically identical to the original. Or how (we can assume at the moment) the KOTM MUTO probably has the same abilities as the regular Female MUTO.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:No, because Neo Hedorah has its own set of powers and abilities that differ from the original. Black Mechagodzilla, for example, would be good for a skin because all of his powers and weapons are basically identical to the original. Or how (we can assume at the moment) the KOTM MUTO probably has the same abilities as the regular Female MUTO.
Alright, I guess no Neo Hedorah then.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Unfortunately, no. Even before this, he had already been denied. But looking back on it now, I'm kinda glad. Honestly, I think Gororin's all we really need as far as Godzilla Island rep is concerned.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Unfortunately, no. Even before this, he had already been denied. But looking back on it now, I'm kinda glad. Honestly, I think Gororin's all we really need as far as Godzilla Island rep is concerned.
The only thing I will say that I think would be a cool addition is the all mechanical head MKG and remind me, didn’t Rodan had a fire breath in the show?

But other then that, I would agree that Gororin should be the only original monster from that show that should get in.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Rodan became Fire Rodan in the show... I fail to see how that's relevant since we already have him. ^^;

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Rodan became Fire Rodan in the show... I fail to see how that's relevant since we already have him. ^^;
I know that I was just saying, didn't he breathed fire instead of firing the Uranium Beam?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What difference does it make? Heisei Rodan already has a beam; he doesn't need another one.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:What difference does it make? Heisei Rodan already has a beam; he doesn't need another one.
There's a difference between an energy beam and a fire breath.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

There'd be no point; it's redundant and there's no point in adding it. That's all that needs to be said.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:What difference does it make? Heisei Rodan already has a beam; he doesn't need another one.
There's a difference between an energy beam and a fire breath.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:There'd be no point; it's redundant and there's no point in adding it. That's all that needs to be said.
Alright.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

After i'm done with MPXRKVAG (you can find out what that stands for) and The next match i'm planning, Titanosaurus vs Black Moth, i wanna try again at doing a vs. Everyone match. problem is i absolutely failed last time and i wanna stop that from happening again. any ideas?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:After i'm done with MPXRKVAG (you can find out what that stands for) and The next match i'm planning, Titanosaurus vs Black Moth, i wanna try again at doing a vs. Everyone match. problem is i absolutely failed last time and i wanna stop that from happening again. any ideas?
Maybe try outlining a plot of sorts? Or just go with the flow. That’s what I did. Just kept writing and adding in random things I thought sounded cool at the time. Also make a Death List. If you don’t, it will get really confusing later on when you forget who is dead and who is still alive.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:After i'm done with MPXRKVAG (you can find out what that stands for) and The next match i'm planning, Titanosaurus vs Black Moth, i wanna try again at doing a vs. Everyone match. problem is i absolutely failed last time and i wanna stop that from happening again. any ideas?
Maybe try outlining a plot of sorts? Or just go with the flow. That’s what I did. Just kept writing and adding in random things I thought sounded cool at the time. Also make a Death List. If you don’t, it will get really confusing later on when you forget who is dead and who is still alive.
dang, what didn't i think about making a death list?! now i feel like an idiot. gonna take the rest of your tips into consideration!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

New match. Ultraseven vs Zone Fighter. Been waiting for this one for a loooong time now. I know GodzillavsJason has as well. A great banner by Greyshot. Also since KaijuX has been slacking on word count lately.
Word Count: 10677 words, not including the Continued from Match 245.
Spoiler:
Beautiful fight between two alien defenders. The extra boost of Critical mass Zone fighter uses to match up with Ultraseven was amazing. Another great match in the Greyshot Universe. Can’t wait for the next in his series.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Great a new match

Banner is quite chaotic
Spoiler:
It got intense and destructive, but overall, very fun. Also Mothra Leo's cameo is quite a surprise
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.