The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Kiryu2012 wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't Magular and Chandlar's participation in this match violate two of the KWC's rules, though?
Spoiler:
Non-combatants are allowed to kill individuals in a horde of combatants like the Skullcrawlers functioned as in this match. Like, if it had been a horde of Gyaos or Kamacuras, Magular and Chandlar could have killed a few of them and it would have been fine, as long as it wasn’t what made the horde lose.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't Magular and Chandlar's participation in this match violate two of the KWC's rules, though?
Spoiler:
Non-combatants are allowed to kill individuals in a horde of combatants like the Skullcrawlers functioned as in this match. Like, if it had been a horde of Gyaos or Kamacuras, Magular and Chandlar could have killed a few of them and it would have been fine, as long as it wasn’t what made the horde lose.
Spoiler:
Yeah, someone should also do this idea for Zoffy, Ultraman Jack, Ace & Taro since they could at least have role, even if it’s gonna be a cameo and they can’t be the main focus when they’re in combat.

But yeah, I kinda wanted to give Chandlar and Magular a bit of a spotlight. I can’t use them, but at least I can give them their moments. But I have to say, I really did had a bit of fun writing Pigmon, and I feel that there should be more matches where Pigmon is there for story purpose.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Yeah, someone should also do this idea for Zoffy, Ultraman Jack, Ace & Taro since they could at least have role, even if it’s gonna be a cameo and they can’t be the main focus when they’re in combat.

But yeah, I kinda wanted to give Chandlar and Magular a bit of a spotlight. I can’t use them, but at least I can give them their moments. But I have to say, I really did had a bit of fun writing Pigmon, and I feel that there should be more matches where Pigmon is there for story purpose.
Spoiler:
How did you know my plan for Ultraman vs Everyone? I say this jokingly but that is actually what I plan on doing by giving the rest of the Ultra Brothers cameos. Plus using them to assist Ultraman in a Non-Combatant way.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nagoda wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
How did you know my plan for Ultraman vs Everyone? I say this jokingly but that is actually what I plan on doing by giving the rest of the Ultra Brothers cameos. Plus using them to assist Ultraman in a Non-Combatant way.
Spoiler:
I may or may not be a psychic who could predict the future. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Just a friendly reminder that Maguma is a reptile, not a walrus.

Enjoy this reality-changing trivia!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:Just a friendly reminder that Maguma is a reptile, not a walrus.

already knew it before :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

First of all, how and why is he a reptile when he clearly looks look like a walrus?

Second, is Toho really anti of coming up witth Kaijus that are mammalian?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

RaptorCyclone
Yojimbo

Post by RaptorCyclone »

soulgodzilla wrote:

First of all, how and why is he a reptile when he clearly looks look like a walrus?

To be fair, a reptilian that superficially resembles a walrus isn't the weirdest thing in the Tohoverse.
Last edited by RaptorCyclone on Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

After reading the comic.
Spoiler:
Should we update the MUTOs by not only having the third one and the Prime (Which I dunno if its still green lit due to the name) as skins, but also having multiple MUTOs?
Added in 1 minute 21 seconds:
RaptorCyclone wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

To be fair, a reptilian that superficially resembles a walrus isn't the weirdest thing in the Tohoverse.
I mean, we do have a space chicken cyborg and all.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ To be fair, you could always have more than 1 MUTO in a match. Godzillasaurus vs. Rodan vs. MUTO rings to mind as an example of this. I'll need to discuss Prime as I haven't really dived into what it can and can't do yet.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:^ To be fair, you could always have more than 1 MUTO in a match. Godzillasaurus vs. Rodan vs. MUTO rings to mind as an example of this. I'll need to discuss Prime as I haven't really dived into what it can and can't do yet.
Well, Prime is an interesting lad, in a way he kinda reminds me of Orga and we could use another monster that could use sonic sounds.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hello everyone, and I'd like to present this month's KWCC here! Mostly because we have some important announcements to make, so listen up!

Announcements in the video (mild KOTM spoilers):
Spoiler:
+ In wake of Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), we will be adding the Legendary versions of King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. So write to your hearts content with them!
+ No Kong yet, we're waiting on Godzilla vs. Kong for any additional updates or what have you. Also, we have no current plans to add the other Titans (with one minor exception).
+ As a reminder, we no longer accept matches for Daigoro, Goliath, Heisei King Ghidorah, and Heisei Mothra. Projected estimates is that Daigoro, Goliath, and Ghidorah will be properly retired by the end of this year and Mothra some time next year (though circumstances can change).
+ No more Ultra kaiju / TV monsters. Therefore, no Gudon or Twin Tail.
+ We will be adding Millennium Mothra (2003/2004) as the replacement for Heisei Mothra once all her matches are posted on the site.
+ MUTO Prime will be added, but serves as an extension of the MUTOs rather than being a separate character. However, we need a couple of matches featuring Prime before we initiate building the 3D model for banners (anywhere from 3-5 would be sufficient to start off).
+ The MUTOs will be upgraded from "only come in a pair" to "can come in swarms" for both Male and Female; however, there can only be one MUTO Prime if present.
+ The KOTM MUTO will be treated as a skin for the regular Female MUTO with the same abilities as the Female MUTO (until we learn more about the KOTM MUTO).
I believe that does about everything. Listen to the video in case I missed something, but I'm pretty confident I got everything down. So have at it! ;)
Last edited by KaijuX on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:Hello everyone, and I'd like to present this month's KWCC here! Mostly because we have some important announcements to make, so listen up!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZEpLdhMEc4

Announcements in the video (mild KOTM spoilers):
Spoiler:
+ In wake of Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019), we will be adding the Legendary versions of King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. So write to your hearts content with them!
+ No Kong yet, we're waiting on Godzilla vs. Kong for any additional updates or what have you. Also, we have no current plans to add the other Titans (with one minor exception).
+ As a reminder, we no longer accept matches for Daigoro, Goliath, Heisei King Ghidorah, and Heisei Mothra. Projected estimates is that Daigoro, Goliath, and Ghidorah will be properly retired by the end of this year and Mothra some time next year (though circumstances can change).
+ We will be adding Millennium Mothra (2003/2004) as the replacement for Heisei Mothra once all her matches are posted on the site.
+ MUTO Prime will be added, but serves as an extension of the MUTOs rather than being a separate character. However, we need a couple of matches featuring Prime before we initiate building the 3D model for banners (anywhere from 3-5 would be sufficient to start off).
+ The MUTOs will be upgraded from "only come in a pair" to "can come in swarms" for both Male and Female; however, there can only be one MUTO Prime if present.
+ The KOTM MUTO will be treated as a skin for the regular Female MUTO with the same abilities as the Female MUTO (until we learn more about the KOTM MUTO).
I believe that does about everything. Listen to the video in case I missed something, but I'm pretty confident I got everything down. So have at it! ;)
Spoiler:
Need some matches for Muto Prime eh? hmmm.. once i finish Shin vs SpaceG i could help with that ;) Also huzza for Millennium Mothra! saw the other three coming a mile away though
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Spoiler:
Really a damn shame that Mothra (Heisei) is gonna go, like we could have given access to the scrapped 1990’s powers to at least make her different from Leo.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Oh yes! There was one more thing I forgot to make note of (will edit it in the main post):

KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:
I was already onboard with more Legendary stuff but adding one of my favorite Mothra incarnations as a replacement for Heisei as well is a great idea in my book

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Oh yes! There was one more thing I forgot to make note of (will edit it in the main post):

Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Oh yes! There was one more thing I forgot to make note of (will edit it in the main post):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y1U6g-kJ5og
Someone write more then one match a year with any of the TV monsters we have now. Then y'all can boo.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:

*video*
Someone write more then one match a year with any of the TV monsters we have now. Then y'all can boo.
Give Gudon and Twin Tail some credit, at least they’re more recognizable then Wargilgar and Spyler. But I would assume that the only exception of this rule would be the more popular Ultra Kaijus that somehow were distributed like Eleking, Zetton, Baltan, etc.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Recognizable has nothing to do with it.

If no one's gonna write for them, there's no point in putting them in the roster and cluttering up space.

And I don't want to speak for KaijuX, that sounds like a pretty definitive "No more Ultra Kaiju at all".

RIP Evan.