The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Mandacuras wrote:I mean Blake really made that match? Mothra should've won. Good always triumphs over evil
But Mothra isn't always the strongest against the likes of Dessy. But I guess it depends. ;)

Do you happen to know Mr. Davis, by chance?
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Mandacuras wrote:I mean Blake really made that match? Mothra should've won. Good always triumphs over evil
I'm glad you think like that bro. But Mothra defeating Destoroyah? Hahahahahahahahahahahano.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:But Mothra defeating Destoroyah? Hahahahahahahahahahahano.
I'm sure Mothra could defeat Destroyah, you know, if Destroyah was on life support or something?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

Why would Destoroyah be on life support?
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Mandacuras wrote:Why would Destoroyah be on life support?
Its a funny joke saying he was already dying so Mothra has a chance to win.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Mandacuras wrote:Why would Destoroyah be on life support?
I'm guessing you don't know a joke when you see one...

OT- the only chance Mothra would have at beating Destroyah was if it were Armored Mothra anyway, and sadly you can't include him so yeah, Mothra wouldn't be able to do much to Destroyah other than piss it off!

Mandacuras
Interpol Agent

Post by Mandacuras »

You're right about that one, dude.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest...and neither will you.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I'm guessing you don't know a joke when you see one...
He's a newbie to the area to my understanding. It'll be a while before he understands our humor. :P
OT- the only chance Mothra would have at beating Destroyah was if it were Armored Mothra anyway, and sadly you can't include him so yeah, Mothra wouldn't be able to do much to Destroyah other than piss it off!
Actually, I ought to correct ya on two accounts. ;)

1) Mothra Leo is his own character. Mothra doesn't have high chances against him, but Mothra Leo can certainly do the trick in actually finishing him off.
2) Yes, Armor Mothra can be used as a transformation for Leo. I'd imagine it require the weird time-travel scenario like the film and not an insta-transform like Burning Godzilla.

As seen here:
So are transformations and alternate forms allowed?
To a certain point, yes. Those that have been given the green light:

- Gigan's upgraded chainsaw form.
- Hedorah and Destoroyah's various forms.
- Mechagodzilla becoming Super Mechagodzilla.
- Battra going back and forth between larval and adult stages.
- MOGUERA splitting up into Land Moguera and Star Falcon.
- Mothra Leo is able to turn into Rainbow / Aqua / Armor Mothra.
- Burning Godzilla is allowed, though it is preferred that he not be treated as a mere "power up" transformation.

And those that have not:

- The Mothra Larva.
- Biollante's rose form.
- Monster X turning into Keizer Ghidorah. Keizer Ghidorah is a completely different creature altogether and, as mentioned in the next question, we have enough Ghidorahs in the roster already.
Hope that clears it up. ;)
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Before anyone starts freaking out, I just changed the K.W.C. Statistics and FAQ thread to my profile. Looking to update them soon, so keep an eye for that. In the meantime for those that are excited for the next match... I would check the main site in the next few days. Especially people that have never had a match on the K.W.C. before :wink:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Greyshot151 wrote:Before anyone starts freaking out, I just changed the K.W.C. Statistics and FAQ thread to my profile. Looking to update them soon, so keep an eye for that. In the meantime for those that are excited for the next match... I would check the main site in the next few days. Especially people that have never had a match on the K.W.C. before :wink:
*Crosses fingers for Rodan (Heisei) vs. Dagahra*

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I heard it's Giant Condor vs. Bagan

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I heard it's Giant Condor vs. Bagan
Me to. The epic showdown
Resized Image

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Greyshot151 wrote:Before anyone starts freaking out, I just changed the K.W.C. Statistics and FAQ thread to my profile. Looking to update them soon, so keep an eye for that. In the meantime for those that are excited for the next match... I would check the main site in the next few days. Especially people that have never had a match on the K.W.C. before :wink:
The teasing is strong with this one.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Greyshot151 wrote:Before anyone starts freaking out, I just changed the K.W.C. Statistics and FAQ thread to my profile. Looking to update them soon, so keep an eye for that.
Good to hear. This was probably the one thing that concerned me the most. Well, looking forward to see what's going to be updated. ;)
Lain Of The Wired wrote:I heard it's Giant Condor vs. Bagan
Also known as having a great sense of humor. :lol:
In the meantime for those that are excited for the next match... I would check the main site in the next few days. Especially people that have never had a match on the K.W.C. before :wink:
Hmm... I think I might know who it'll be. But hey, assuming got me nowhere sometimes, so we'll just have to wait and see. :lol:

Pair of kings.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Can we like ban kaijuX from this section for double posting so much? :lol:
Resized Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Can we like ban kaijuX from this section for double posting so much? :lol:
Sorry, Editor. :P Still, not my fault, per se. It's the dumb mouse. Need to get a new one. In the meantime, I'll probably just click with the installed mousepad on the computer.

Pair of kings.

CaptainStarbird
Justiriser

Post by CaptainStarbird »

Since Greenshot isn't in sight, I stood in for him and took care of the double-post KX just did.
But yeah, so far, I'm loving this revival and reading through some of these when other stuff on the net isn't doing much for me lately.
-TK's resident burnout-

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

I never had a match posted, this may be me!
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

pta917 wrote:I never had a match posted, this may be me!
From the time I've been Editor, I've been though a good deal of matches with new writers coming up, myself included. Really looking forward to see who it is! ;)

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

CaptainStarbird wrote:Since Greenshot isn't in sight, I stood in for him and took care of the double-post KX just did.
Thanks and I will need to get use to these abilities. Almost wiped your post when I tried to quote it :lol:

Also, I know teasing isn't really common for the K.W.C. but I like it when new people submit. Almost 4 years ago I submitted my first match and it wasn't that good, but I couldn't have gotten to where I am today without that match. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy people that have a solid track record. Tom, Titano, MM's matches especially... :dizzy:

But anyway, I have that same feeling with the banners and other aspects of the K.W.C.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon