The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Greyshot151 »

DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:I think I read on its page its face was inspired by Madonna or something. And anyone who thought that was real probably fell for the 'KWC is closing down!' too.
...stares evily at statement...
It was very convincing. :lol: Plus I at first thought it was a joke until reading and it seeming that a large new coachroach was actually getting uploaded or something.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Shazam14 wrote:That scared the shit outta me. WTF is that?
King Caesar wrote:EWEWEWEEWW!!! What the hell is that Titano?! It looks like...oh my gosh, why?!
What, you guys have never heard of Cokra, Godzilla's giant cockroach girlfriend?
KaijuX wrote:So wait, you can't go on to ask Arbok for info on the game monsters... yet THAT THING is allowed? You surprise me every time, man. Every time.
Grayshot954 wrote:Anyone else suddenly have alot less faith in the KWC's future after seeing that bug? I sure as H*** just did.
>>You guys
>>Thinking I was serious

"K.W.C. Shame on you."
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Figured it wouldn't happen...

Tis a shame King Cobra ain't allowed in the KWC... I'd die a happy man if he were in...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Peter
GPN Volunteer

Post by Peter »

I predict Godzilla Junior is going to win.

*scrolls straight down to the bottom*

Ah, ok.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Great match but poor junior. Spoilers Now he is the monster with the most ties. I guess that is better than losses. :lol:. Nice to see H.E.A.T. back as well though it was kinda disapointing to see them do nothing except watch. Also Craven's remark at the end plus NIGELs destruction, utter classic dude lol. That and Hick coming and asking, "What just happened?" Lastly, great to see a match put up from a rare writer. ...So many Salaberts... lol.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Nice match, Hayes. It was pretty spifidelic. :P And Zilla looked kinda weird in the banner. Is he normally that color?
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

King Caesar wrote:Nice match, Hayes. It was pretty spifidelic. :P And Zilla looked kinda weird in the banner. Is he normally that color?

Nope! He is grey.

Oh and just to piss Kaiju X off:

Word Count: 3788 words
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

StonedHope
Interpol Agent

Post by StonedHope »

Great match.
Reading the HEAT/Zilla Story, was pure nostalgic joy.
Makes me want to re-watch the cartoon series.

I don't think I saw the last episodes...?
Currently living in Taiwan (month 9).
If anyone is considering teaching English abroad as a good way to travel. I recommend you do it now and that you consider Taiwan. So far, I think it has the best of Southeast Asia.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Living Corpse wrote:I don't see how any government could ever cover up a giant monster let alone many, especially when they sometimes attack places other then Japan (Manda off the coast of London anyone?). Maybe aliens but not a whole world filled with many kaiju that sometimes destroy other countries.

Just saying.

Other then that I enjoyed it, even if I did find Randy annoying (you should have let him be crushed or burned). :lol:
^Good Point. I forgot about the explanation by the time I finished reading. I honestly don't see a major problem with fusing the two timelines without any major problem but I can understand Hayes wanting to create another timeline for his own matches.
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kikomia wrote:Oh and just to piss Kaiju X off:

Haha, how funny. Just did another check... Lemme do this LEGIT.

Match 126: Godzilla Junior vs. Zilla - 3,732 words

You were close, though. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

KaijuX wrote: Match 126: Godzilla Junior vs. Zilla - 3,732 words

It's the same thing just with different numbers.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Living Corpse wrote:I don't see how any government could ever cover up a giant monster let alone many, especially when they sometimes attack places other then Japan (Manda off the coast of London anyone?). Maybe aliens but not a whole world filled with many kaiju that sometimes destroy other countries.
Uh... I dunno. I just pretended Final Wars was the first monster attack of any extremely large scale.
Grayshot954 wrote:Nice to see H.E.A.T. back as well though it was kinda disapointing to see them do nothing except watch.
I wanted this to be Zilla (Jr.)'s time to shine. He was helped by H.E.A.T. in some way in practically all the episodes (or so I remember), so I wanted this to be something he had to do alone. No saving H.E.A.T., no being saved by H.E.A.T., just two monsters that deserve independency going at it.
Lastly, great to see a macth put up from a rare writer.
Ooh, like an endangered species? I think I should get special privileges then.

Thanks to everyone, and, yeah, I feel bad for Junior now too. I wrote this before all his other matches were put up. In fact, I'm fairly sure I wrote this before H.E.A.T. was ever used in a match. Titano and Tom just ninja'd me.

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

Great match and cool banner as always.the battle was great and the H.E.A.T made me a little nostalgic of G:TAS and it made want to watch it again (but that is going to be another thing to do later on)and Randy was annoying at times but still a
good read, kudos to Hayes for writing the match. SPOILERS Godzilla being at the end gave it a comedic
tone to the end. ;)
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

Just to be a troll, and wondering if this is what it meant:
Expect for Randy.
I'm pretty sure that meant except for Randy. ;)

I liked this match. It's actually the first match I bothered to read in a while. (I like the pretty pictures) I love the interaction of the H.E.A.T. team in it, I think Hayes got each team members personality down perfectly. Could've used more monster fighting though, otherwise, great.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:Just to be a troll, and wondering if this is what it meant:
Expect for Randy.
I'm pretty sure that meant except for Randy. ;)
D'oh. I feel silly now.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Grayshot954 wrote:Lastly, great to see a match put up from a rare writer. ...So many Salaberts...
...I'm not seeing what those two sentences have to do with each other.
kikomia wrote:Nope! He is grey.
Are you basing this off all the scenes he's in where it's nighttime and raining?
KaijuX wrote:
kikomia wrote:Oh and just to piss Kaiju X off:

Haha, how funny. Just did another check... Lemme do this LEGIT.

Match 126: Godzilla Junior vs. Zilla - 3,732 words

You were close, though. ;)
Point goes to KaijuX, 1 - 0.
kikomia wrote:It's the same thing just with different numbers.
Yeah, who cares if you get it right or not?
Shazam14 wrote:I also liked how Godzilla screwed over Junior... again.
Yeah. Poor Junior needs to win a match already, lol.
HayesAJones wrote:Thanks to everyone, and, yeah, I feel bad for Junior now too. I wrote this before all his other matches were put up. In fact, I'm fairly sure I wrote this before H.E.A.T. was ever used in a match. Titano and Tom just ninja'd me.
...Really? I coulda sworn I was the first person to write a match with Junior in it.
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:Just to be a troll
Don't.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:...Really? I coulda sworn I was the first person to write a match with Junior in it.
Well, at least I wrote it before any Junior matches were actually put up on the site.

On a vaguely related note, do your matches take as long to go through as the rest of ours, or do you get some kind of special person-in-power speed bonus? Just something I've been wondering.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

HayesAJones wrote: Ooh, like an endangered species? I think I should get special privileges then.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:
...I'm not seeing what those two sentences have to do with each other.
What I mean is that usually the matches are written by two people the MAJORITY of the time. Not saying that it is a bad thing, no. You both probably love writing the matches and have submitted truck loads. I just noticed the writer had not had a match since KWC 112. That is what I meant and that is how the two sentences connect. 8-)

^To what you are saying above Hayes about Titano having a speed bonus to put up matches. I would probably say no. Of course he wouldn't... :roll: :lol: Everyone vs. Everyone...cough...cough...
—Epsilon

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

HayesAJones wrote:On a vaguely related note, do your matches take as long to go through as the rest of ours, or do you get some kind of special person-in-power speed bonus? Just something I've been wondering.
Nah. I send them in along with everyone else's, and I think we've all seen by now that Arbok puts them up in whatever order he feels like, lol.
Grayshot954 wrote:To what you are saying above Hayes about Titano having a speed bonus to put up matches. I would probably say no. Of course he wouldn't... :roll: :lol: Everyone vs. Everyone...cough...cough...
...I started work on Everyone vs. Everyone somewhere around Match 50.

James23873
Monsterland Worker

Post by James23873 »

HayesAJones wrote:Thanks to everyone, and, yeah, I feel bad for Junior now too. I wrote this before all his other matches were put up. In fact, I'm fairly sure I wrote this before H.E.A.T. was ever used in a match. Titano and Tom just ninja'd me.
Is that why Zilla didn't use his atomic breath in the match? Since that wasn't introduced until later.

Anyways, a very entertaining read. What the others have said was true, you do the whole H.E.A.T crew very well.
You know, Darth Vader cannot be Luke Skywalker's father. They don't have the same last name.
-Woody Boyd