The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:^ That's more "detachable arms w/ wire" vs "rocket punch." The principle idea is similar, but I feel like G-Crusher does the job fine.
Eh, true.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

We need more Cyber-Godzilla matches. Guy hasn't been seen since match 200, and last December he was considered a candidate for retirement.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I agree. Cyber Godzilla needs some love. Plenty on the roster he could play off for something fun.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote:We need more Cyber-Godzilla matches. Guy hasn't been seen since match 200, and last December he was considered a candidate for retirement.
I think he's been on the candidate list for a bit now. Not that anyone hates him, he's just one of the... lesser monsters of the bunch.

Don't worry though, i think i can make sure he stays in for a while longer. ;)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

KaijuX wrote:Hey guys! So we haven't heard any complaints, but I'm here to clear up something. Is the new email system working for you guys? Because we've been getting emails with the new system, just needed to make sure everything has been corrected. :)
I think it's working fine. I sent a rather simple match through it, and while I've gotten no response I know that that doesn't necessarily mean anything. In terms of sending and all that, it definitely worked.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

ShinGojira14 wrote:We need more Cyber-Godzilla matches. Guy hasn't been seen since match 200, and last December he was considered a candidate for retirement.
Agreed. Then again, theres more that definitely need more matches.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Angirus (2001), Armored Titan, Attack/Rogue Titan, Bagorah, Balkzardan, Behemoth, Colossal Titan, Ganimes, Godzilla (Reiwa), Gryphon, Jikiro, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary), Skullcrawler, Trilopod

All of these monsters have 3 or less matches to their record. The bulk have but one to their name. So yes we could spread the love some more XD

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Angira, Gryphon, Armored and Behemoth legit just got in a couple months ago, the big three of Legendary, Blakzardan and Bagorah just last year. Add that up with how random the uploading can be i think it's clear they got time.

Everyone else? Yeah they're just plain underused. Number of matches doesn't even mean anything either. Where's my Desghidorah?
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Cyber Godzilla vs. Kiryu needs to be a match. Battle of the original Godzilla's revived as cyborgs.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Cyber Godzilla vs. Kiryu needs to be a match. Battle of the original Godzilla's revived as cyborgs.
YES! All of this!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

godjacob wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Angirus (2001), Armored Titan, Attack/Rogue Titan, Bagorah, Balkzardan, Behemoth, Colossal Titan, Ganimes, Godzilla (Reiwa), Gryphon, Jikiro, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Mothra (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary), Skullcrawler, Trilopod

All of these monsters have 3 or less matches to their record. The bulk have but one to their name. So yes we could spread the love some more XD
Yes, we definitely need more matches on Bagorah, Balkzardan, Ganimes and especially Jikiro before he likely hits retirement in a possible future thats yet to come.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

soulgodzilla wrote:
godjacob wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Agreed. Then again, theres more that definitely need more matches.

Yes, we definitely need more matches on Bagorah, Balkzardan, Ganimes and especially Jikiro before he likely hits retirement in a possible future thats yet to come.
Why not Jet Jaguar vs. Jikiro? Would be like a classic tokusatsu style showdown with Jet Jaguar taking a proper hero role with a robotic compliment to both him and Jikiro?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

godjacob wrote:

Literally everyone but the two I initialed have just been introduced. Give them some time.before you say they NEED matches.
soulgodzilla wrote:Yes, we definitely need more matches on Bagorah, Balkzardan, Ganimes and especially Jikiro before he likely hits retirement in a possible future thats yet to come.

Why would Jiriko be "likely retired"?
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
godjacob wrote:

Literally everyone but the two I initialed have just been introduced. Give them some time.before you say they NEED matches.
soulgodzilla wrote:Yes, we definitely need more matches on Bagorah, Balkzardan, Ganimes and especially Jikiro before he likely hits retirement in a possible future thats yet to come.

1. I agree mostly except on Trilopod and Colossal Titan. Skullcrawler's got a match at least two years after their debut, but they got in around the same time and are still missing.
2. Wasn't he almost just retired last time?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gigantis wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
godjacob wrote:

1. I agree mostly except on Trilopod and Colossal Titan. Skullcrawler's got a match at least two years after their debut, but they got in around the same time and are still missing.
2. Wasn't he almost just retired last time?
He was, if I could remember.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

No, he was always gonna be the remaining ZF representative.

He also doesn't seem to be at a limit for matches so, no, doesn't seem he will be retired at all

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Jikiro *was* on the table, but we swayed Greyshot to think otherwise--especially as Jikiro is the closet "prominent" ZF rep (appears in the most episodes, has a Super upgrade, etc.). Rest assured, he'll be sticking around. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Still he could use matches all the same. I for one want to see more action of our ZF Terror Boi

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

New match is out! It’s pretty solid, really good fight.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Nice fight and a great looking banner.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.