The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Hmmm... interesting ideas... one of the ideas I could go with is PitchBlackProgress suggestion on using Mechani Kong & Gorosaurus, while I adding Maguma to make it a sequel to Match: 228. Though I will make Godzillasaurus have a cameo role if thats allowed.

Another idea is a sequel to Match 183.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:Hmmm... interesting ideas... one of the ideas I could go with is PitchBlackProgress suggestion on using Mechani Kong & Gorosaurus, while I adding Maguma to make it a sequel to Match: 228. Though I will make Godzillasaurus have a cameo role if thats allowed.

Cameos are perfectly fine. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

soulgodzilla wrote:Hmmm... interesting ideas... one of the ideas I could go with is PitchBlackProgress suggestion on using Mechani Kong & Gorosaurus, while I adding Maguma to make it a sequel to Match: 228. Though I will make Godzillasaurus have a cameo role if thats allowed.

Mechani-Kong and Gorosaurus would be an amazing team up, and could work the same way as the “Godzilla 2014/Rogue Titan” team up idea.

I could see Dr. Who using the same mind control device on Gorosaurus that was used on Kong and sending his two monsters to attack Tokyo or New York, only for Ultraseven to fly in and take em’ on.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:

Cameos are perfectly fine. ;)
Yeah, could have his cameo of him mutating into Godzilla after being exposed to Element X when he dragged Mechani Kong away from it. And I wonder if he should break free from his control or not.

Added in 12 hours 35 minutes 55 seconds:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:

Mechani-Kong and Gorosaurus would be an amazing team up, and could work the same way as the “Godzilla 2014/Rogue Titan” team up idea.
Now that I think about it, since we obviously can’t use the Giant Sea Serpent, Manda could also fit in and form a pretty interesting trio team.

Imagine Mechani-Kong, Gorosaurus & Manda Vs. either Yog Trio, Frankenstein and the two Gargantuans or Wargilgar, Spyler and Zandora.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

^ Make it happen!

Maybe Dr. Who attacks Latitude Zero and unleashes Mechani-Kong, Black Moth, and Manda onto the hidden paradise, leading to Ultraseven showing up to save the day?

Latitude Zero seriously needs to show up in a match as an arena, we need so much more Black Moth too, she looks so good matched up with half the roaster.
Imagine her fighting Godzilla 2014 or Ultraman
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:^ Make it happen!

Maybe Dr. Who attacks Latitude Zero and unleashes Mechani-Kong, Black Moth, and Manda onto the hidden paradise, leading to Ultraseven showing up to save the day?

Latitude Zero seriously needs to show up in a match as an arena, we need so much more Black Moth too, she looks so good matched up with half the roaster.
Imagine her fighting Godzilla 2014 or Ultraman
Unfortunately, I already came up with another idea that doesn’t take place in a Latitude Zero, nor does it have Black Moth in it.

HOWEVER, That reminds me of a match that I had in mind, that does have Black Moth in it. Though I do have like three or four matches in my mind that I’d like to write first.

Added in 1 hour 5 minutes 2 seconds:
On second thought, I could just simply write Ultraseven Vs. Black Moth.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

soulgodzilla wrote: On second thought, I could just simply write Ultraseven Vs. Black Moth.
I remember someone requesting this banner.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nagoda wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: On second thought, I could just simply write Ultraseven Vs. Black Moth.
Oh yeah, I remember that.

Hmm... Think I should add in another Kaiju that would be fitting as being Dr. Malic’s creation like Ganimes?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Nagoda wrote:

Hmm... Think I should add in another Kaiju that would be fitting as being Dr. Malic’s creation like Ganimes?
Would Frankenstein work for what you have in mind?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Nagoda wrote: I remember someone requesting this banner.

Decided on Ganimes since the guy only got two matches, and I think he wont get as many matches as Ebirah, let alone matches where he isnt with Gezora or Kamoebas.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

soulgodzilla wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Oh yeah, I remember that.

Decided on Ganimes since the guy only got two matches, and I think he wont get as many matches as Ebirah, let alone matches where he isnt with Gezora or Kamoebas.
You did write that you wanted a kaiju that could be written as Malik's creation and that was the first thing that came to mind. Also, Ganimes is a newish entry so it's expected that he wouldn't have a lot of matches. Just give him time, I'm sure he'll have his fair share of fights like the rest of the Yog.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Malek using a mind controlled Frankenstein and Black Moth against Ultraseven in a Roman Colosseum would be the shit. No doubt about it. Especially if Frankenstein eats people :lol:
Could give some reason to what Gaira eats people, things mindless :lol:
#slatternking

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

I have an idea for a match if it’s allowed.

SpaceGodzilla vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

In 1944, instead of the Futurians teleporting the Godzillasaurus to the Bering Sea, they teleported the dinosaur into outer space. Over the years the Godzillasaurus’ body has been absorbing cosmic energy. In 1992, the Godzillasaurus returns to Earth as SpaceGodzilla.

So yes, SpaceGodzilla has a different origin in the match as he was once the Godzillasaurus that would have become Godzilla.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Venom 2009 wrote:I have an idea for a match if it’s allowed.

SpaceGodzilla vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

In 1944, instead of the Futurians teleporting the Godzillasaurus to the Bering Sea, they teleported the dinosaur into outer space. Over the years the Godzillasaurus’ body has been absorbing cosmic energy. In 1992, the Godzillasaurus returns to Earth as SpaceGodzilla.

So yes, SpaceGodzilla has a different origin in the match as he was once the Godzillasaurus that would have become Godzilla.
That wouldn't be allowed, sorry.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
HillyHulk wrote: Would Frankenstein work for what you have in mind?
You did write that you wanted a kaiju that could be written as Malik's creation and that was the first thing that came to mind. Also, Ganimes is a newish entry so it's expected that he wouldn't have a lot of matches. Just give him time, I'm sure he'll have his fair share of fights like the rest of the Yog.
True, and I think Ganimes could fit in this role for being a modified crab.

Added in 13 hours 9 minutes 24 seconds:
Because of what i’ve heard from the KWCC, I’m starting to plan on writing a match for Daigoro and Goliath before they retire, which I’m not looking forward to since I have figures of the two that I can use for Photoshop.

In fact, I decided to change my mind, AGAIN. :lol: This time, I’ll be writing Ultraseven & Daigoro Vs. Black Moth Vs. Goliath
Speaking of Photoshop, idea of a alternative banners? I’m in for it.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

soulgodzilla wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Decided on Ganimes since the guy only got two matches, and I think he wont get as many matches as Ebirah, let alone matches where he isnt with Gezora or Kamoebas.

Because of what i’ve heard from the KWCC, I’m starting to plan on writing a match for Daigoro and Goliath before they retire, which I’m not looking forward to since I have figures of the two that I can use for Photoshop.

In fact, I decided to change my mind, AGAIN. :lol: This time, I’ll be writing Ultraseven & Daigoro Vs. Black Moth Vs. Goliath
1. They're being retired? When and why? Well, I hope your match sends them off with a bang.

2. Well, that depends on where the fight's taking place. I did have the idea Ultraseven defending a frightened and injured Daigoro from an incoming Black Moth and Goliath (Goliath doing that flying clothesline from the film) just now, though.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Because of what i’ve heard from the KWCC, I’m starting to plan on writing a match for Daigoro and Goliath before they retire, which I’m not looking forward to since I have figures of the two that I can use for Photoshop.
1. They're being retired? When and why? Well, I hope your match sends them off with a bang.
I believe that Greyshot means that if he were to retire more monsters, those two would be in his sight.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
HillyHulk wrote: You did write that you wanted a kaiju that could be written as Malik's creation and that was the first thing that came to mind. Also, Ganimes is a newish entry so it's expected that he wouldn't have a lot of matches. Just give him time, I'm sure he'll have his fair share of fights like the rest of the Yog.

2. Well, that depends on where the fight's taking place. I did have the idea Ultraseven defending a frightened and injured Daigoro from an incoming Black Moth and Goliath (Goliath doing that flying clothesline from the film) just now, though.
I still have an idea of how I’ll set up these two.

Added in 8 minutes 49 seconds:
Nagoda wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Because of what i’ve heard from the KWCC, I’m starting to plan on writing a match for Daigoro and Goliath before they retire, which I’m not looking forward to since I have figures of the two that I can use for Photoshop.
I believe that Greyshot means that if he were to retire more monsters, those two would be in his sight.
And the reason why I don’t want them retire is not because I have great figures of the two, but for three reasons. For one, even though I’m not a fan of Daigoro, I still don't want him retired because we don’t have a ton of ”non human-related” mammalian Kaijus, just him, Maguma, Black Moth and I guess you could count King Kong.

And for two, it might be weird to say, but I kinda like Goliath, design-wise at least. And even though he’s basic, I think he has a lot more verity in powerwise then say Gabara has.

And finally, if Gomora, Red King and Bemular are gonna be the last Ultra Kaijus to get in, (unless we're gonna add Gudon, Twin Tail, Astromons or Seagoras & Seamons) at least keep Daigoro and Goliath since they look more fitting to have the vibe of feeling like a Ultra Kaiju, considering that the movie they were in was made by both Toho and Tsuburuya Productions.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

I suggest giving Gomora and Red King the Brave Burst, since Red King's already been given his explosive punch which is supposed to come from that ability. Also, giving Bemular the Monster Attack (a more fireball-like version of his Pale Heat Wave) and Red King some of his other abilities such as his explosive rocks from Max and the Earth Crusher from Fusion Fight would be pretty cool too.

Added in 4 minutes 55 seconds:
Greyshot151 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Interview the same amount of people about the obscure as skreeonk Zone Fighter monsters and get similar results. Why add monsters from obscure shows nobody but hardcore fans with connections have seen? Normal people won’t know Kamagidon from Zandollar.
And this is why I haven't added a monster in this role since Jikiro which to be honest wasn't the best move by me in hindsight. I use to be open to more random monsters, but I think now, for the good of the K.W.C., there won't be that many more being added from TV shows unless they hold some type of significance.

Also, Zandolla technically has more matches than Ultraseven so I guess THAT addition wasn't too terrible :P
None of the KWC staff know or give a skreeonk about Ultraman.
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I will have to agree with GVJ though, that we should keep Jikiro and Zandora since they’re at least more interesting and have a bit more versatility then Spyler and Wargilgar. But if those two go, does this mean will have room for Spider Uros?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....