The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by ShinGojira14 »

A thought just came to my mind:

In any match with Monster X, does he always have to start out as Monster X before turning into Keizer Ghidorah, or can there be matches where he's just Keizer Ghidorah?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:23 pm A thought just came to my mind:

In any match with Monster X, does he always have to start out as Monster X before turning into Keizer Ghidorah, or can there be matches where he's just Keizer Ghidorah?
No, he can just be Keizer Ghidorah. Rage Against Time has him start as Keizer and turn into X
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:23 pm A thought just came to my mind:

No, he can just be Keizer Ghidorah. Rage Against Time has him start as Keizer and turn into X
Great. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm actually gonna bump in and add on to this question real quick: Can Keizer Ghidorah turn back into Monster X?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Gigantis wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm I'm actually gonna bump in and add on to this question real quick: Can Keizer Ghidorah turn back into Monster X?
Yes.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:18 pm
Gigantis wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:36 pm I'm actually gonna bump in and add on to this question real quick: Can Keizer Ghidorah turn back into Monster X?
Yes.
Cool. Gonna use that information. Thanks!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

A bit late on the commentary but that recent match was just superb!
Spoiler:
The build up to Ghidorah, the three distinct personalities of the heads, the connection between Bagan & Hayma was interesting and the action brutal & destructive. Amazing stuff and really a quality clash if there ever was.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Hey everyone! For those of you that wish to join, we are temporarily opening up our gates to our Discord server! Where you can access us easier, hang out, and have fun! We're going to leave it open for 24 hours, then close for a bit. So take advantage and hop on in!

https://discord.gg/QcaafNYX
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

For the sake of helping people decide if they should join, wouldn’t want anyone joining and regretting it or not joining and regretting it. We’d love to have y’all, but we want to make sure that y’all would actually want to be there. So:

Pros of joining the KWC Discord Server:
Timelier answers to questions.
Much swifter and more consistent feedback.
Much easier to send matches to verifiers.
Ultimately, a welcoming and kind community.
Memez.

Cons of joining the KWC Discord Server:
If you are not good at either taking jokes or telling whether something is a joke or not, joining the server would not be recommended. The regulars of the server before this open invite tend to joke around a lot, and those jokes can get rather crude at times, so be wary of this before joining.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:12 pm For the sake of helping people decide if they should join, wouldn’t want anyone joining and regretting it or not joining and regretting it. We’d love to have y’all, but we want to make sure that y’all would actually want to be there. So:

Pros of joining the KWC Discord Server:
Timelier answers to questions.
Much swifter and more consistent feedback.
Much easier to send matches to verifiers.
Ultimately, a welcoming and kind community.
Memez.

Cons of joining the KWC Discord Server:
If you are not good at either taking jokes or telling whether something is a joke or not, joining the server would not be recommended. The regulars of the server before this open invite tend to joke around a lot, and those jokes can get rather crude at times, so be wary of this before joining.
Which is probably the reason why Im hesitating on joining the discord server
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Dang it, i missed my chance to join.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Woohoo, first comment... I don't know, people like saying that a lot on YouTube. Anyway, not a bad match
Spoiler:
with everyone technically working with and against each other
and a fun fight overall.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

That was some good fun, nice multi-monster carnage all around.
Spoiler:
Gigan winning was a bit of a surprise for me, a pleasant one mind you.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

The new match is a pretty fun round about monster mash. We don't really get a lotta triple threat matches and this one delivered.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

New match is out and it is very fun
Spoiler:
I'm also both surprised and satisfied that Gigan won the fight, and it is quite impressive the way he won, despite injuries
Overall, the match is great, the banner is great and I can't wait for the next matches
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Sweet, another match that uses a banner that I’ve made. Which fun fact, all three images of the Kaijus are taken from the figures that I own. ;)
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Another match is up! Two days late, but connectivity issues are a b*tch, so I can understand.

A pretty decent match overall. Some grammar/paragraph transition errors here and there, but also possesses enough entertaining merits
Spoiler:
including that twist ending
that prevents it from being anything close to stale.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Match 313 doesn’t appear on the line up for me.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 pm Match 313 doesn’t appear on the line up for me.
There was sadly an error that occurred when 314 was updated. Will try and have that fixed real soon!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Yeah same for me, a shame to hear but best of luck in resolving the issue!