The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by CommanderBowser »

New match and the Behemoth has joined the fight.

Anyways the match was a great way to introduce Behemoth. Banner is great too
Spoiler:
Also Behemoth manages to win this fight. Also liked how Bemular is portrayed
Overall, fun match and I like to se more Behemoth matches.
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Before I start, I have to say that it's kind of weird to have Behemoth when we know nothing about it.
He was the winner of the survey for a new addition. As well:

What else is there to know about him? We know he won’t bust out any crazy new powers, and we have an idea of what his deal is in terms of character, durability, and strength.

He’s a guardian of nature, he’s strong enough to bash through skyscrapers with his tusks, he’s got a mineral shell on his back and his non-armored body is durable enough to tank a jet of blue fire and only be pissed off (that part’s from the novelization). Yeah, we don’t really know how agile he is, but he wasn’t exactly zipping around in the scenes we have of him, so writers can fill in the blanks.
Huh, wasn't aware of the card thing. Guess we have enough information after all. Anyway, this was a decent fight. Welcome to the fold, Behemoth.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Even though we have not allot of information about Behemoth, I’d still welcome him in because theres so many that want him in, and hey, be nice to have another mammalian Kaiju that is a sloth/mammoth.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

And there he is. The mammoth-sloth that somehow became so popular in the fandom.

Welcome to the KWC, Behemoth.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Italian G-Fan
Interpol Agent

Post by Italian G-Fan »

Ah yes Behemoth: the best original Kaiju of the Monsterverse. Welcome to the KWC big lad. Hope to see more battles starring him soon.
Last edited by Italian G-Fan on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Well, looks like we got another KWC Animated video, and its pretty good. A little too short, but still not that bad.

Must have been hell to handle that SHMA Gigan figure without poking the palm with those spikes.

But does anyone know what kind of Iris figure that was used for this video?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A very well done animation, I greatly enjoyed it. Loved how both monsters were used, and it had some pretty good effects.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I know some will probably say that Godzilla vs. Legion was superior (and every right to say so), but I am personally loving Gigan vs. Iris. Both characters are represented incredibly well, and the fight is nice and dynamic--all while not overdoing it. Stellar stuff, Tom! :D Just glad it's on the main site now. Couldn't get it out earlier because we couldn't afford to budge the releases of 294 and 295.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Really nice animation. I like how the powers were used and how consistent the damage was between the two monsters. Unlike some other movies I’ve seen where characters are injured, but suddenly lose those injuries in the next scene.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Yeah i'm gonna have to say that Godzilla vs. Legion was certainly the better animated match. Now this is in no way in any form bad, but GVL felt a lot more dynamic when it came to monster action which this one is kind lacking in. Plus the way both monsters fall down so fast is kinda weird looking.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:Yeah i'm gonna have to say that Godzilla vs. Legion was certainly the better animated match. Now this is in no way in any form bad, but GVL felt a lot more dynamic when it came to monster action which this one is kind lacking in. Plus the way both monsters fall down so fast is kinda weird looking.
Plus there were a few shots that felt a bit off, like when Gigan made his first screech during his introduction, the mouth wasn’t even animated. Mostly because the jaw wouldn’t close all the way probably due to how big the teeth is.

I get that the stop motion on Gigan was limited because I don’t blame the guy who had problems with how pointy it is because god is it somewhat uncomfortable to pose it. Like mine even had an arm that would pop off too easily, and there was one time where his foot came off and I have to spend like an hour or more just to squeeze the two separate pieces back in, with the cost of scuffing the toe’s paint. Oh, and the front spike at the row of spikes on the tail would clash the central back fin.

So yeah, figure looks good. But handling it?

N o t f u n .
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

The new animated match was great!
Spoiler:
Iris wrapping his tendrils around Gigan as he hoisted him up was very cool to see.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Well, that was fun.
Spoiler:
Iris sucking Gigan and leaving the remains like trash was deliciously malicious. :twisted:
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Hopefully we’ll get another match with Megaguirus soon.

The Queen of the Meganula SERIOUSLY needs to up her win count, because so far she’s just a total skreeonking loser.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

ShinGojira14 wrote:Hopefully we’ll get another match with Megaguirus soon.

The Queen of the Meganula SERIOUSLY needs to up her win count, because so far she’s just a total skreeonking loser.
Totally agreeing on that.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote:Hopefully we’ll get another match with Megaguirus soon.

Statistically speaking? It'd be nice. But a lot of her utilization's been solid thusfar, so I don't see the real meat of the issue. If anything, I feel she should have more matches under her belt *period*--regardless if she loses or not. And just everyone else in general that's been thrown to the wayside.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Megaguirus is fine, her last match was 282. Even when she loses she tends to be used well and looks cool. Meanwhile...

Attack Titan hasn’t had a match since his debut, 205.
Colossal Titan hasn’t had a match since his debut, 215.
Cyber-Godzilla hasn’t had a match since 200, neither has Obsidius.
TrIlopod, 220
Titanosaurus, 238
SpaceGodzilla, 244
Mecha-King Ghidorah, 245
Heisei Mechagodzilla, 233
Legion, 225
Kumasogami, 243
Jet Jaguar, 222
Iris, 197
Hedorah, 217
Gamera, 207
Gaira, 220
Gabara, 227
Dogora, 215
Desghidorah, 254
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

I have a Megaguirus match.

Godzilla (Heisei) and SpaceGodzilla vs Destoroyah, Gyaos (Heisei), and Kamacuras (Millennium) vs Legion and Megaguirus vs Gamera (Heisei).

The match is done, but I need a Co-Writer to help editing it.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Aren't most matches on backlog? How many of them do we have that are Megaguirus matches?

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Aren't most matches on backlog? How many of them do we have that are Megaguirus matches?
A decent amount, could certainly be more, but she’s doing better than a good number of other combatants.
KWCE Administrator