The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Want to comment on the latest match, or just talk about the K.W.C. in general? Then this is the thread to do it in!

Threads of interest:

- The K.W.C. FAQ: The rules and regulations of the K.W.C. Failure to read this and then posting something answered in it will result in a warning.
- The K.W.C. Statistics Thread: Informative little factoids about the K.W.C. and its many, many matches. Who wrote what, which monster has won the most fights, etc.
- The Match Request Thread: Where people ask the K.W.C. writers to write the matches they've thought of.
- The Dibs Thread: Have a match you want to write? Let us know here so nobody else starts on the same match.
- The Error Thread: Found an error in a match or in the K.W.C. section of the site? Report it here.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

*SPOILERS*

Wow! The way Gezora defeated Bagan and Orochi with his super Yog powers was truly epic! And who would have thought Zilla would be able to do the Godzilla dance as well? And SG has a crush on GKG? Can't wait for the next part of the saga where Orga and the Gyaos engage in an eating contest! And most interesting to see Titanogoji make a guest appearance in he fight (where he gets eaten by Ookundru)

*END SPOILERS*
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:*SPOILERS*

Wow! The way Gezora defeated Bagan and Orochi with his super Yog powers was truly epic! And who would have thought Zilla would be able to do the Godzilla dance as well? And SG has a crush on GKG? Can't wait for the next part of the saga where Orga and the Gyaos engage in an eating contest! And most interesting to see Titanogoji make a guest appearance in he fight (where he gets eaten by Ookundru)

*END SPOILERS*
Bagan will return soon don't worry. Did you see the way Biollante raped Frankenstein in the banner. Ha!
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

Don't forget Hayes' and Zilla's guest appearance where they reenact the ending of Rodan.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

I didn't want to sleep anyway.
LIKE YO DICK!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Oh boy, we just get ourselves a new thread and THIS is what happens? :lol: Where would we be without you knuckleheads? :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Do I have to lock this thread until there's a new match? Is that what I have to do? >_>
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ or you could get Arbok to put up another kwc. For the sake of the thread.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

New thread? Alright, :) Good match and a great banner as always, is good to see more monsters (aside from the powerhouses like Godzilla , Hedorah and others) like Varan and Baragon and a good conclusion that didnt feel like a Slaughter which is awesome another options to end a battle. Good match to end 2011.
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

Terrier
JXSDF Technician

Post by Terrier »

About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Terrier wrote:About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!
True, but even a standard Godzilla is overpowering. Don't forget that he easily burns.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Terrier
JXSDF Technician

Post by Terrier »

KaijuX wrote:
Terrier wrote:About Gezora, I've been thinking about a good foe for him, then it hit me: What about Burning Godzilla? I can't recall another monster from the roster with freezing powers, he could use them to [try to] stop Burning Godzilla from melting!
True, but even a standard Godzilla is overpowering. Don't forget that he easily burns.
Wait, I know! Wath about a mad scientist surgically inserting Anguirus guts into Gezora? Gezora would die heroically helping fight both Burning Godzilla and world hunger (The latter with his corpse).

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

I really liked the banner for the last match. The way they just kinda surrounded Gororin. Was like an Abbott and Costello moment when Gororin turns around into them-screams- then runs off.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

Godzillawolf
G-Grasper

Post by Godzillawolf »

Really fun new match, Gororin is a major "Lethal Joke Character", looks like he wouldn't be too strong but turns out to be EXTREMELY dangerous.

Anyway, is it just me or is this the only match where NO ONE DIES? I mean ones that didn't turn out to just be sparing matches is what I meant.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I have a question, though I'm most likely going to get the response of no. Since Keizer Ghidorah is never EVER going to be used, would it be fine (in a strange sense) if Monster X could have the drain bite? I know it would seem... Weird, seeing Monster X bite an opponent to drain their energy.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Draglord wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I have a question, though I'm most likely going to get the response of no. Since Keizer Ghidorah is never EVER going to be used, would it be fine (in a strange sense) if Monster X could have the drain bite? I know it would seem... Weird, seeing Monster X bite an opponent to drain their energy.
I think that might be a good idea as well as allowing MX's gravity beams to work just like Kaiser Ghid's. I mean, we gave Gomora his beam attack from Ultra Galaxy, so I don't really see a problem with it here. It'll make MX a more capable fighter.
I would ask Titano for final approval but its not the first major change to Toho monsters powers.
Examples
Battra transformations
Mothra Leo's acess to all powers from most of her forms
Gomora's ray
etc...etc...
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Grayshot954 wrote:I would ask Titano for final approval but its not the first major change to Toho monsters powers.
Examples
Battra transformations
Mothra Leo's acess to all powers from most of her forms
Gomora's ray
etc...etc...
Um, Leo's a dude. :)

But yes, we have a nice number of monsters who were giving abilities --and for the case of Battra, a NEW ability-- we should just give X the energy bite. Anguirus that thunderball as well. Let's face it; he's the ONLY monster capable of doing that. I'm not asking for everyone to use it in a match; past matches have demonstrated that Anguirus CAN fight without the usage of anything special. However, like Gomora, the thunderball would be nice to give Anguirus an edge against tougher opponents, so maybe we can see Angy fight against Biollante or someone of sheer size. :P Of course unless Titano has plans to introduce Millennium Anguirus into KWC, I say give Angy permission to use the thunderball. After that, it's just in a matter of tastes of the writer.

Pair of kings.

Godzillawolf
G-Grasper

Post by Godzillawolf »

Does anyone have a link to video of the two Zone Fighter kaiju presently on the roster? I'm using them in my next match but can't find video of them.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

New match was awesome. It was cool to see Grand King Ghidorah given all his powers instead of just being used as a standard Ghidorah. All the references to other matches (some of which have yet to be releases, or so I assume) was interesting too.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

GKG IS DEAD????

My life is ruined.
LIKE YO DICK!