The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by UltimateDitto »

DinoMaster wrote:points
Thanks to telling me that, I knew they were popular, but didn't know they were that popular.

And for the titans, if the movies can drift into a used bookstore in the MidWest, then I’d say that it’s not hard to find them either. And they reach out for a new kind of a monster with a great apocalyptic setting, and are at least visually different enough to get people to write with them. Meanwhile, this Nokogirin? Never heard of him until now. Maybe he has one or two reference videos at easy access for writers. And that’s going for the maybe two writers we have for that monster.

I see what you mean, when I brought up Nokogirin, I was asking if people would be interested in writing matches with this guy, I think Soulgodzilla and Godzillafan was interested in the character, but I understand that isn't enough to garner inclusion.

Agreed, I'm aiming to write a match with Destoroyah and even Megaguirus. ;)
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I wouldn’t mind if Nokogirin gets in or not. But at the same time, if I have to pick which underrated insect/arthropod monster that we should have as an inclusion, I will have to say Spider Uros.

Added in 2 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds:
I should mention this, if we delay her match long enough, Megaguirus might be able to break Biollante’s record of longest break between matches.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

soulgodzilla wrote: Added in 2 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds:
I should mention this, if we delay her match long enough, Megaguirus might be able to break Biollante’s record of longest break between matches.
I hope not, hopefully we won't see another 100 + long match hiatus on a monster anytime soon.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: Added in 2 hours 41 minutes 54 seconds:
I hope not, hopefully we won't see another 100 + long match hiatus on a monster anytime soon.
Thankfully I already took care of that situation.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

So I was wondering what it would be like if a Japanese person stumbled onto the KWC and tried Google translating a match, so I translated it to Japanese then back to English, and well, here ya go. :lol:

Gezora vs Kumamoto Tortoise
Spoiler:
Gezora came out of the sea from the coast of the born island, so I was already looking for food. He was hungry, no nearby sea creatures were starving. Perhaps there was something tasty that he was waiting in the inland. Shaking the seawater from his muddy skin, Gezora chases the palm tree, steps on the trees and fly them in all directions.
Before the ground started shaking, he did not make it far. A part of the earth collapsed and a violent flame below appeared. The tentacle beast moved for investigation and made sure to keep a safe distance from intense heat. Suddenly an explosive flame burst out of the hole, a huge shape emerged. Kumamoto god was returning to the earth.
Gezora shouted with joy. He did not know what this new creature is, but he was sure to make a delicious meal. He made a move forward, threatened and shaken the tentacles.
Kumamoto God stared at approaching him. He came back to Earth with the intention of completely destroying it, but he did not expect an attacker right after arrival. However, the devil was still not interested. This beast will serve as a good warm-up. He bent his arms and attacked.
Gezora hit the Kumamoto tortoise in the chest with a tentacle. The batting hit the demon's torso with the power of lightning, but he did not hurt him. That did not cause him to step back one step. Kuda Sogami nodded and picked up a tentacle of Gezora. Gezora shouted that enemy's overheated skin would burn his flesh. Gezora towed the tentacles and tried the brick away from the grip of the Kumano turtle, but the devil did not intend to let go. Following Gezora 's tentacle burning out beyond recognition, fumes were swept out of the hands of Kumago god. Gezora pulled again, this time the burnt part of the tentacle torn, and at the end there was a cut carved overhead. Gezora shouted pain and fear as enemy momentum increased.
Gezora began to retire to know that it was not a match for this creature, but Kumasogami was much faster. He began hitting the big shell in a huge head, leaving a burn on each blow. Gezora tried to protect himself, but he could not bear the power of the onslaught of Kumamoto Tortoise. Every time he could get in touch he was burning very badly and what was blowing into his head began to be robbed of their hands. Suddenly, Gezora felt the cold cold water of the sea with tentacles ...
Perhaps Kumamoto was having a good time in this fight. This multi-legged creature was more than a walking target, and melted monsters were completely neutralized. Then he realized that the fight took them to the sea dangerously close. But before he retreated Gezora shouted at his tentacles wrapping one around the palm of his hand. Despite the fact that smoke had already been blown away from the tentacles of Gezora, the sea creatures began to pull Kumosokoda towards him towards the huge Pacific Ocean. Fellow God got panicked - his opponent was laughing and pitiful, but his environment was deadly for him. He did not allow Gezora to attract him to the sea.
Summoned the power of his devil, the finger of the right hand of Kumasoi turned into an arrow. An explosion of a flame fired an arrow from his hand and hit the tentacles of Gezora's legs. The squid let go of the wrist of Kumamoto Shinkuma instantly and suffered and whipped, but the lava beast was not completed yet. This time he again changed his hand to the curved blade of the sword. With an intense swipe, he opened Gezora's head widely and spilled the internal organs of the sea monster in the sea. His body collapsed in the waves and Gezora's eyes became dark.
His enemies were killed and Kumago god put the sword back in his hands. He investigated a satisfying battle scene. He discovered that he was surrounded by water and he realized he entered the earth in a pretty inconvenient place. I came back to the depths of hell from where Kumamoto god came from, hoping that it will reappear in places where there is a possibility of actually damaging the part of the earth without being disturbed by the mission of destruction.
Godzilla Saulus vs Gorazaurus
Spoiler:
With a mild cockle, a huge reptile called Godzilla Saulus trampled on his island house. Dinosaurs are looking for meals, thanks to his greedy appetite, they will do whatever they did. Small animals were scattered as he approached, but I was not interested anyway. He was after a real banquet.
Unfortunately for Godzilla Saulus he was not the only predator on the island.
He took his head and loosened with a roaring roar, and Gorazarus hit a small reptile. Gorozaurus felt much sicker than usual, as he was driven out of his house by a huge ape. Perhaps killing this new creature, he will feel better. He approached Godzilla Saulus. Jaw choked by his teeth is Agape.
Godzillasaurus grew surprised as Gorozaurusu stopped after charging him. If killed, this beast will be a really nice feast. Godzillasaurus answered the shout of Gorozaurus and his own war and continued the attack!
The reptile Titan crashed together, chewed quickly and engaged with each other. Godzilla Sauls chewed the throat of Gorozaurus and bite violently. The oversized Allosaurus cried, feeling his enemy's teeth sinking into his flesh. Raising his arms, Gorozaurus had to grasp the nose of Godzilla Saulus and free his grip on his teeth. When Godzilla Saulus retreats, a nosebleed comes out, Gorozaurus lifts up to the tail, kicks off with a foot, and kicks in the Godzilla Saulus to the ground. Before Godzilla Saulus stepped on his foot, Gorozaurus descended and pressed his chin against the leg. Godzillasaurus was beaten and kicked when he tried to drive away big reptiles. At first it was not obsessed with kicking the enemy, but Gorozaurus was finally forced to return to the feet of Godzilla Saulus.
Gorozaurusu took it again, but Godzillasaurus turned and swept the butt on the other 's face. Gorozaurusu was lined up behind and Godzillasaurus ran towards him and snapped his chin back to his neck. Gorozaurusu comes back, claws like teeth almost closed to each other. Gorozaurusu stood up and kicked another kangaroo, but this was simply a retreat of Godzilla Saulus. Just as Gorozaurusu stood up, Godzillasaurus knocked the buttocks against the legs of Gorozaurus, blew away from under him and beat him on the ground. When a larger dinosaur attempted to return to the foot, Godzilla Sauls attacked and attacked Golozaurus' s neck again. Shaking his head back and forth, he sinks his fang deeply and deeply and tears the flesh of Gorozaurus.
The eyes of Gorosaurus burned violently. How is this creature trying to make a meal from him?
Grasping the neck of Godzilla Saulus on his nails, Gorozaurus fell to the ground, and brought him and his enemies. Gorozaurusu instantly went back to his feet, blood was dripping from his neck and furious. Godzillasaurus quickly made a loud noise even on his feet. The two reptiles again crashed hard against each other and attacked each other by the power of each other. The nail overturned the meat, the tooth punctured and the horrible roar of the carnivorous beast filled the air. Two beasts split the landscape across the island while fighting. The tree was eradicated and the mountain collapsed.
Shortly, their fight took near the high cliffs overlooking the sea, neither creature was absorbed in the struggle to death.
Gorozaurusu bent, then hit his head against the face of Godzillasaurus and put him back to the cliffs. Godzilla saw the arms open and violently angered the opponent. Gorozaurusu was attacked again and made Godzillasaurus even further retreat. Smaller predators took Gorozaurus with a stubborn arm and fought against the beasts and fought. Gorozaurus ended on the side closest to the cliff while the two were still in battle.
The ground beneath the battle dinosaurs begins to crack and the cliffs can not tolerate the stress of the two Titans fighting on it. The cliff cracked and collapsed, and there was nothing left to stand in Gorozaurus. A mighty beast fell, but refused to be perished alone. Reaching with his powerful jaw, Godzillaus gave a little bit of a throat of Godzilla Saulus and pulled him away from the cliffs with his enemies.
Jumping down the sky, the two reptiles kept ringing and snapped to each other. Neither beast refused to accept defeat when it fell towards the sea.
Um, so I think I unintentionally created scripture.
The tale of Kamagorez.
Spoiler:
Costa Est, look at the oil tank. The Pharisees are hungry for most people in GOSAC. Something can happen. Parma says that it comes from the trees and holds water from the bottom of the ocean.
Do not connect to the ground. They use the power of firearms. Make sure the bottle protects the temperature. A fire came on that side. Putt.
Hassan Anand said. We do not know what the animals are, but the food is very good. He immediately lived in the house, afraid.
Comasco thinks he's close. The world was destroyed twice, but that was not good for years. I am the devil, this meat is very hot. Manipulated by hand.
Isar Kacasus on the coast. This is the war of Satan, but he was not a man. Do not move, keep the child in your hands, open your heart. After winning a raised body, he won. He pulled his throat and was forced to flee, but Satan did not want to admit it. You can hide tobacco and have a coastline. He stayed with the weapon on his head. This is a mix to sing because of the tension of the enemy.
The game is not good, start to participate. Keep a large metal page for everyone. Ghazala tried to protect her, but she did not give up. He then finished the military commanders were trained. Very fake
The pipes are very happy during this war. Two hairs are no longer a place for shit. When the war was only from mother. But you do not have to, it is burned everywhere in your store. Because of the tsunami, the Pacific Ocean. He was surprised because he had not noticed - although his criticism was clear, the farm was wrong. There is no drop
It is called divilion and arrow keys. Fire extinguishers and fire extinguishers are known. Support is not limited, but the code is not ready. Weapons and swords. After a big cross the garage was closed over the bank. Bone the wave of the body.
You can treat him, Kamagorez had a sword in his hand. I have seen a war memorial. I drank the water and realized that it was difficult. They go to hell in the world, great work and real Christian education.
Yeah I put Gezora vs Kumasogami into Google translate, starting with Afrikaans and made my way down the list back to English. Gonna go further and translate it through the rest of the languages and back to English. I am intrigued. :lol:

Behold! Gezora vs Kumasogami, translated through every language and back to English! :lol:
Spoiler:
Power, work and work, but always at home, at war, violence and work. There are no wars or other weapons created by Arab women. Christians, Christians and Christians can not use it.
I, I don't know how to react to this. :huge:
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I ♡ Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

That was....somethin'
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

I think I prefer this "Gezora vs Kumasogami".

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Well then... would these be better or worse than the originals and what match shall you translate next?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, guys!
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Spoiler:
Considering the role Megalon had and all that, surprised didn't have Battra teamed up with him. Battra would've probably agreed with Antonio. :lol:
He probably would, and I even briefly considered including Battra, but decided against it since he would've thrown the theme off a little due to not having a "representative" like the other three.
UltimateDitto wrote:This match was awesome! I love the character interaction and the monster fights themselves, this would make an awesome movie! :D
Aw, shucks.
UltimateDitto wrote:
Spoiler:
It's pretty cool to have my banner alongside Christian Salaberts match. It was a pleasure to the banner for him.
And thank you for the banner. It came out quite nicely.
Nagoda wrote:
Spoiler:
One part I like about the match was how Manda fought using his long body to his advantage while Mothra used more of her heavy winds which were actually effective for once.
Yeah, I liked the mental image of Manda sweeping Megalon's legs out from under him.
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:I gotta say
Spoiler:
I like the whole idea of all the ancient civilizations acting as a sort of council of the earth.
Yeah, as often as I see Godzilla stories (KWC or otherwise) with the various alien races teaming up, I almost never see any that unite the various ancient peoples from Earth itself.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Whats up with these pics of Baragon firing lightning from his maw?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

It's mostly promotional material... Though don't ask me why it's lighting. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

soulgodzilla wrote:What's up with these pics of Baragon firing lightning from his maw?
Probably a weird promotional image, like how some pictures of Godzilla show him breathing fire instead of his atomic breath.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

INB4 people ask if we can add that to the KWC.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:What's up with these pics of Baragon firing lightning from his maw?
Probably a weird promotional image, like how some pictures of Godzilla show him breathing fire instead of his atomic breath.
As in the original american poster of Gojira?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

soulgodzilla wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:
As in the original american poster of Gojira?
Yeah and I think I remember seeing others from Godzilla Raids Again and King Kong vs Godzilla.
GodzillavsJason wrote:INB4 people ask if we can add that to the KWC.
Can we have that in the KWC????
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:INB4 people ask if we can add that to the KWC.

That wouldn't come as a SHOCK to me if they did. :mrgreen:
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:Probably a weird promotional image, like how some pictures of Godzilla show him breathing fire instead of his atomic breath.
Most posters show Ghidorah with fire breath too instead of his gravity beams.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Woah, so I took a trip down memory lane when ArchdukeSquidlyll posted a link in Godzilla unleashed thread, and went to the KWC where Godzilla vs Moguera was the recent match.

Gotta say that's a pretty meh font. :lol:

I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:Woah, so I took a trip down memory lane when ArchdukeSquidlyll posted a link in Godzilla unleashed thread, and went to the KWC where Godzilla vs Moguera was the recent match.

*banner*
Gotta say that's a pretty meh font. :lol:
Why does it feel so refreshing to see a banner with a different font?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Honestly looks like it would be in a local Mexican newspaper in a meat market/ bakery.

Okay it's starting to grow on me. :)

I ♡ Image