The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.
..I hate the fact that your right. Yet another reason why i despise his Final Wars design. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Birdman wrote:I just noticed that Millennium King Caesar is wearing a bikini.
..I hate the fact that your right. Yet another reason why i despise his Final Wars design. :lol:
I mean, the design isn’t awful, but I do wish it had the ruby eyes that the Showa had.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:It's definitely a set of circumstances where they team up; but just because they team up, it doesn't mean they'll become friends after the threat is taken care of. Sure, for some there comes a mutual understanding of the other. But in the case of say Megaguirus, I see her regressing back to her dominant, primal ways after all's said and done.
Interesting, and what will you say aboutMegalon or Gigan?

Also...
Spoiler:
Looks like we finally got our first Gigan (Showa) match, really took that long to get one.
the former would team up with up with anyone if it means protecting his home, Gigan, based on Godzilla Island

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Pretty neat match.
Spoiler:
Nami standing up to Gigan, even when that meant certain death, was a pretty cool moment.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So when can we expect Millennium Mothra's first match? Legendary Ghidorah got his before Heisei officially retired so soon,yes?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:So when can we expect Millennium Mothra's first match? Legendary Ghidorah got his before Heisei officially retired so soon,yes?
All things come at their own pace; though Mothra's going to be a little bit later than the rest. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Millennium Mothra, relatively speaking compared to the Legendary trio, was allowed a little later.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Nathus214 wrote:Millennium Mothra, relatively speaking compared to the Legendary trio, was allowed a little later.
Yeah I wouldn't expect Millennium Mothra for a little while. I did only give the green light a few months ago.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Trust us, when Millennium Mothra's time comes, you'll know. :wink:
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:Trust us, when Millennium Mothra's time comes, you'll know. :wink:
I mean,duh,i'll see it. Her names in the title. :lol:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

For those who haven't listened to the last KWCC podcast, there is a rumour - one supported by little evidence, so don't get your hopes up - that alongside Shin Ultraman, Toho will distribute one of Tsuburaya's more traditional works in theatres in 2021.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:For those who haven't listened to the last KWCC podcast, there is a rumour - one supported by little evidence, so don't get your hopes up - that alongside Shin Ultraman, Toho will distribute one of Tsuburaya's more traditional works in theatres in 2021.
...That could literally mean anything,doesn't even say it's kaiju related.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

When has Tsuburaya made anything non-kaiju-related in the last decade?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:When has Tsuburaya made anything non-kaiju-related in the last decade?
Ah,you got me. :lol:

Still it's just to far away to call,we don't even know if anything Shin Ultraman related is gonna be in the K.W.C,let alone any kaiju that's gonna be in it. Best we wait till next year because then we'll have more info.
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KaijuX wrote:All right, I'm going to post here just in case. Due to complicated circumstances, there's not going to be a KWC until the 30th. So we ask everyone to wait a little while longer.
Understandable. Hope everything's all right

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Well I need to catch up on the Greyshot saga anywho. Hope everything's alright!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So Trilopod Takeover is gonna be the next big themed month correct? Anything we need to know beforehand?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:So Trilopod Takeover is gonna be the next big themed month correct? Anything we need to know beforehand?
It's one that's on the table--but I think there's something else coming for next year. In the meantime, to reiterate, be sure to write some Legendary Kong matches. ;)

Pair of kings.