The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Alucard »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Image

Explain how could that happen.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.
LIKE YO DICK!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
kikomia wrote:Freddy would be more of a challenge to him.
KaijuX wrote:I guess I can agree with that.
Ahahaha, what'd I say again? :mrgreen:
kikomia wrote:Explain how could that happen.
Toho Logic, my boy. Don't think about it too hard. :P
TitanoGoji16 wrote: That having been said, though, I don't think Balkzardan, Razin and co. will be making the K.W.C. cut. They're just too obscure and there's not really much to work with, character-wise.
Character wise, I see what you mean. Though in the sense of obscurity... Hasn't Godzilla Neo taught you anything? :P I didn't even know of Axor's existence until Neo. And with such a large bunch on dA, I'm sure someone is going to notice. Now of course Matt took his own roots with the monsters, so of course we aren't going to be basing the character off of the Neo versions. I just wish that we knew a little bit more on their backstory... Hey, wouldn't Anthony know about them?
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Well, you see, the blade is really sharp...
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Well, you see, the blade is really sharp...
I meant about the hello kitty building.
LIKE YO DICK!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Image
I love how Godzilla doesn't looks like he's in pain, he's just like, "Oh shit, that's my arm. Damn."

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Geez, people, surely a few matches can pass without introducing a new monster.

Right? Right??
...Evily ponders with a sinister grin on his face...

Thinks, "Yes... considering all my matches don't have any new monsters I should be set." :P

Just kidding but I am sure there are A TON of matches in the KWC storage that don't have new monsters in them. Plus I even remember you TITANO witholding some monsters for the benefit of the KWC. So yes while I like new monsters, I think there should be a quota like system. 2-3 new additions per year at max. Thats my opinion.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

Maybe at most once a month, but yeah I'm getting tired of new monsters too. I mean, there's like 10 monsters that only have one match. Even if you're gonna introduce new ones, at least put them in more matches than their debut one.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

I think we have a decent enough roster right now. I'm not going out of my way to use the lesser-used kaiju, but I'm on the side of the fence that thinks that 60+ kaiju should be enough for a loong time.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:I think we have a decent enough roster right now. I'm not going out of my way to use the lesser-used kaiju, but I'm on the side of the fence that thinks that 60+ kaiju should be enough for a loong time.
I would have to agree. Now I can see adding MechaKong, Kameobas, Ganime, and Mechagodzilla (Showa) in the future year and a half but I really don't think we need any others. Though after a while, I can see a retirement/exchange program appearing.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Shazam14 wrote:We don't need to retire anyone. -_-
:roll: Should have seen that one coming. No, I just meant the rooster will still somehow change even when their is no more monsters to add. Should not have stated retiring a kaiju but I do forsee the list of monsters expierencing a change. What it will be, only Titano in his ultimate wisdom knows. :lol:
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

It wasn't wise for the rooster to kick off Heisei King Ghidorah from the list. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:I think we have a decent enough roster right now. I'm not going out of my way to use the lesser-used kaiju, but I'm on the side of the fence that thinks that 60+ kaiju should be enough for a loong time.
Well, you would be wrong. I think you'll all be quite surprised. We've got a ton of new monsters lined up from all sorts of sources ready to join the K.W.C. crew, starting with this baby right here.

It's gonna be a great match. I can't wait.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

Shazam14 wrote:That scared the shit outta me. WTF is that?

A cockroach. I hate them. One was on my neck. I don't know how it got there.
LIKE YO DICK!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Well, you would be wrong. I think you'll all be quite surprised. We've got a ton of new monsters lined up from all sorts of sources ready to join the K.W.C. crew, starting with this baby right here.

It's gonna be a great match. I can't wait.
This is a joke right? Right!?
—Epsilon

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

EWEWEWEEWW!!! What the hell is that Titano?! It looks like...oh my gosh, why?!

sorry i have a problem with big and furry bugs...
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

Alucard
Xilien Halfling

Post by Alucard »

King Caesar wrote: sorry i have a problem with big and furry bugs...
The names Schwick.

LIKE YO DICK!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

So wait, you can't go on to ask Arbok for info on the game monsters... yet THAT THING is allowed? You surprise me every time, man. Every time.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Anyone else suddenly have alot less faith in the KWC's future after seeing that bug? I sure as H*** just did.
—Epsilon

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ OH, slaps head with palm, I hate his jokes because I never get them.
—Epsilon

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

I think I read on its page its face was inspired by Madonna or something. And anyone who thought that was real probably fell for the 'KWC is closing down!' too.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.