The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:...

plz
I think this new form of Bemular is starting to make me like him a little more. (And I kinda wanna see it added)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

#voteempoweredbemular
#makethekwcgreatagain
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

'fraid I don't see Toho's insignia anywhere, or anything Toho for that matter. Sorry dude. #kwcwillneverbegreatagain
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

#kwcwasnevergreatfromthebeginning :(

#andwillneverbegreatintheend :cry:

Anyway, I think I'm starting to warm up on Bemular and I might write several matches of him.

Added in 3 hours 14 minutes 12 seconds:
Say, once Baltan gets in the KWC, will his powers be from Baltan I, Baltan II or have him learn all of the Baltans powers and we will be using Baltan I'S design?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:Say, once Baltan gets in the KWC, will his powers be from Baltan I, Baltan II or have him learn all of the Baltans powers and we will be using Baltan I'S design?
My current plan, from what we have, is that we'll be using Baltan I in terms of appearance and powers. However, he will have Baltan II's reflecting mirrors as a flexibility in the same way Gomora has the Super Oscillatory Wave or Red King's fire fists (though it'll only be the Baltan I design). But we won't be instating all of Baltan II's abilities; just that one.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Say, once Baltan gets in the KWC, will his powers be from Baltan I, Baltan II or have him learn all of the Baltans powers and we will be using Baltan I'S design?
My current plan, from what we have, is that we'll be using Baltan I in terms of appearance and powers. However, he will have Baltan II's reflecting mirrors as a flexibility in the same way Gomora has the Super Oscillatory Wave or Red King's fire fists (though it'll only be the Baltan I design). But we won't be instating all of Baltan II's abilities; just that one.
So no Gravity Storm or Energy Shield then. That's a bummer, but hey, at least he will have that reflecting mirrors move.

So Gomora has the Super Oscillatory Wave, Baltan has the reflecting mirrors, Red King has the fiery fists. Which leaves Bemular the only Ultra Kaiju to not have one ability that isn't distributed by Toho.

Now I'm starting to see why Birdman wants Empowered Bemular so badly.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:So Gomora has the Super Oscillatory Wave, Baltan has the reflecting mirrors, Red King has the fiery fists. Which leaves Bemular the only Ultra Kaiju to not have one ability that isn't distributed by Toho.

Aye. Honestly, there really isn't a whole lot to Bemular that we could really add. I think the only real ability we could technically add are little energy blasts that he shoots from his maw. But compare that to the other non-Toho abilities and you can see why we kinda don't have plans on instating that. :lol: All the other powers he obtains is a byproduct of him being possessed by an entirely different monster; so those powers weren't really his to begin with.

And as a general rule of thumb, while I (personally) have some leniency with adding some non-Toho powers to the Ultra kaiju, no forms. Match 56 is the sole exception with EX-Gomora and that has long since been taken care of.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:So Gomora has the Super Oscillatory Wave, Baltan has the reflecting mirrors, Red King has the fiery fists. Which leaves Bemular the only Ultra Kaiju to not have one ability that isn't distributed by Toho.

Aye. Honestly, there really isn't a whole lot to Bemular that we could really add. I think the only real ability we could technically add are little energy blasts that he shoots from his maw. But compare that to the other non-Toho abilities and you can see why we kinda don't have plans on instating that. :lol: All the other powers he obtains is a byproduct of him being possessed by an entirely different monster; so those powers weren't really his to begin with.

And as a general rule of thumb, while I (personally) have some leniency with adding some non-Toho powers to the Ultra kaiju, no forms. Match 56 is the sole exception with EX-Gomora and that has long since been taken care of.
So either option 1, give him the little energy blasts from his maw. Or option 2, wait until some time in the future until Bemular learns a new power that we can use.

So with the idea to give Ultraman monsters only one power from a show that has no involvement with Toho, wonder what powers that Eleking, Zetton or King Joe will be given.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

We'll just have to see, assuming that they're necessary. I don't imagine King Joe and Eleking gaining any powers from their modern counterparts and I think Zetton is fine the way he is. Though again, things may change when the time comes.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Wait, so Eleking can't use his powes from the MMB series?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Wait, so Eleking can't use his powes from the MMB series?
Again, there's a lot that we need to finalize and talk over about.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Eleking really only had that oral lightning bolt power added. His other ability from MMB, discharging electricity through contact, is really just a modification of his electric tail ability.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

For King Joe, The only power I could think that we might add are either the size change Ultraman Max or the arm attachments from the Ultraman Festival 2009.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Why not give him the option to become King Joe Custom?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Why not give him the option to become King Joe Custom?
That will be a good idea.

Added in 20 minutes 29 seconds:
Am I the only disappointed that Baltan won't use the Gravity Storm ability that's Baltan II uses? Because we don't have a Kaiju that has the power to increase or decrease the gravity.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

…That's not how the Gravity Storm works.

Added in 2 minutes 47 seconds:
Apparently it is, but I'm pretty sure Baltan II never used them like that. He just used them to push a spaceship over and keep Ultraman at bay.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:…That's not how the Gravity Storm works.

Added in 2 minutes 47 seconds:
Apparently it is, but I'm pretty sure Baltan II never used them like that. He just used them to push a spaceship over and keep Ultraman at bay.
It's been awhile since I last seen that episode. And my memory of how the power works is kinda foggy.

I really need to rewatch the entire series.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

So any of you guys got dream matches you want to see? For me personally.

Spoiled in case it takes too much space.
Spoiler:
-Bagan vs. Dogora
-Bagan vs. Orga
-Destoroyah vs. Grand King Ghidorah
-Destoroyah vs. Monster X
-Destoroyah vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
-Dogora vs. Everyone
-Everyone vs. Everyone Part 2: Bemular vs. Black Moth vs. C-Rex vs. Cyber Godzilla, King Ghidorah (Heisei), Mechagodzilla (Showa), Spyler & Zandolla vs. Dagahra & Desghidorah vs. Dogora vs. Frankenstein & Sanda vs. Gezora vs. Godzilla (Legendary) & Godzillasaurus vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Legion vs. Maguma vs. Mechani-Kong vs. M.U.T.O. vs. Orga vs. Orochi (Heisei)
-Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Ultraman
-Grand King Ghidorah vs. Monster X
-Legion vs. Zilla (Along with Legion's colony and Zilla's babies)
-Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Kiryu
-Orga vs. Everyone
I'd normally list Grand King Ghidorah vs. Orochi (Heisei), Gyaos (Heisei) vs. Rodan (Heisei) and SpaceGodzilla vs. Destoroyah but from what I recall. Those have already been done or currently on the waiting list/planned. Not too sure about the ones I listed above. For all I know the same might go for them as well.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Wow, really dull around here. Hope something noteworthy happens soon ;)

HedorahGrabber
GPN Volunteer

Post by HedorahGrabber »

Wait?! Nobody has done a Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. Kiryu match yet? Kinda of surprised me...

Added in 45 minutes 55 seconds:
BTW, I am fairly excited to start planning out a few matches to do. If you have any tips or if there are any rules to the K.W.C. please tell me so I can know of this while planning and writing my match.
Sir, you're interfering with my deep lore discussion.