The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

@Thomas Echkert, you motherskreeonker! I-I...respect you. I didn't expect Bagan to lose but he had it coming. He finally lost in a singles match and it was to someone as ruthless, strong, and deadly as he is. Thumbs up bruh.

Saw-U-In-1/2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Saw-U-In-1/2 »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:@Thomas Echkert, you motherskreeonker! I-I...respect you. I didn't expect Bagan to lose but he had it coming. He finally lost in a singles match and it was to someone as ruthless, strong, and deadly as he is. Thumbs up bruh.
Thanks, bro.

Having my one of my matches on KWC is just incredible.

Glad you loved it how it came out.
Happiness is an illusion the mind creates to conceal what you truly feel.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Saw-U-In-1/2 wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:@Thomas Echkert, you motherskreeonker! I-I...respect you. I didn't expect Bagan to lose but he had it coming. He finally lost in a singles match and it was to someone as ruthless, strong, and deadly as he is. Thumbs up bruh.
Thanks, bro.

Having my one of my matches on KWC is just incredible.

Glad you loved it how it came out.
Yeah man no problem. It was awesome. Just wish my match would get posted. :? Patience is a virtue. I'll just have to wait and hope for the best.

Saw-U-In-1/2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Saw-U-In-1/2 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Aw, hellz yeah! I recall looking over this one. :)

Match 143: Destoroyah vs. Bagan - 2,012 words (excluding "continued from Match 56")
No. We did. ;)

Anyway, hellz yeah! I'm really glad this match made it in! Amazing job Saw-U-In-1/2. You should be proud of yourself.

Anyway, I guess we can all say that Bagan is no longer life..... literally :lol:
Thanks for your help, GodzillaVsJason and KaijuX.

I'm personally happy with how this match came out though I feel like there were a few more things I could've added to it.

Still, it's beyond awesome to have it be featured in the KWC.
Happiness is an illusion the mind creates to conceal what you truly feel.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

If i were to use Desghidorah in a match, can i have him use Fiery Prye Road on another surface that doesn't belong to Earth?

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:If i were to use Desghidorah in a match, can i have him use Fiery Prye Road on another surface that doesn't belong to Earth?
That is definitely okay. If you take a look at a solid early match, Mechagodzilla vs. Desghidorah, I think the pair fight on some far off planet or something... So yah, Desghidorah on another planet is perfectly acceptable.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Greyshot151 wrote:
{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote:If i were to use Desghidorah in a match, can i have him use Fiery Prye Road on another surface that doesn't belong to Earth?
That is definitely okay. If you take a look at a solid early match, Mechagodzilla vs. Desghidorah, I think the pair fight on some far off planet or something... So yah, Desghidorah on another planet is perfectly acceptable.
It was Planet X. I don't think it matters where it's used as long as there's some ground to use it on.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsJason wrote:No. We did. ;)
True. :lol:
Saw-U-In-1/2 wrote:Thanks for your help, GodzillaVsJason and KaijuX.
No prob! :)
I'm personally happy with how this match came out though I feel like there were a few more things I could've added to it.

Still, it's beyond awesome to have it be featured in the KWC.
Yeah, you'll be feeling like that a lot. It's how it goes when it comes to writing, fan fic or otherwise.

@{---HYPERZeTToN---} - Yeah, I feel pretty sure that Desghidorah can use Fiery Prye Road on whatever planet there is. Like LC said, as long as there's a solid surface, should be fine. Not looking for extremely accurate science on whether the planet is hot enough to perform it. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

@Greyshot151, Living Corpse, and KaijuX, thank you all for the insight. That's all I needed to know.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I have a question in regards to some...less than stellar banners.

The ones from older matches such as these two:

are pretty ugly. The monsters are way too small and blend in too well against the backgrounds.

Would it be possible for folks to send in new banners to replace these ones?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

I second what Ultramangoji asked.

Can we please get someone to change those banners and make them... better?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Possibly. I would have to speak to Arbok about it but if I had to guess his answer, i would have to say no. Just because edits like that of spelling are ignored so my assumption is, the banners would be under the same rules. BUT, I shall ask and see what he says because I do like the idea.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I remember somebody reworked the King Kong v. Spacegodzilla banner, so I don't see why he'd say no.

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

UltramanGoji wrote:I remember somebody reworked the King Kong v. Spacegodzilla banner, so I don't see why he'd say no.
I thought somebody came in and revamped that match completely?

And I feel out of the two presented banners, the second one is the only one that I agree with you about. Looks real bad.
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

@UG & Kubo - Yes, Match 1 (King Kong vs. SpaceGodzilla) was entirely revamped. So it would make sense there to just outright change the entire thing as if it were a new match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm having a bit of troubs writing a KWC match. I can't write down the level of detail necessary in order to make it eligible, or at least interesting to read. So I could really use a co-writer to help me out at this point to help me finish the match and get it to a satisfactory standard before submission.

If you're wondering what the match is about just check my latest post in the dibs topic.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

Least match was pretty brutal! Great match but man.. poor Bagan.

Dat banner too.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Shazam14 wrote:Least match was pretty brutal! Great match but man.. poor Bagan.

Dat banner too.
I thought the same exact thing. That banner was so awesome, I actually saved it to my phone gallery and a couple others too.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Speaking of banners, in the Manda vs Kamacuras match is Kamacuras supposed to be trancelucent or is that an error?
Resized Image

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

So the KWC has started back up?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!