The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by godjacob »

Thanks, this will help a lot.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Interesting how all this time, Spyler can unleash radiation from the ten holes on his abdomen while Wargilgar’s eyes produces green radiation.

Too bad that this news came in way too late after they’ve been announced to be retire.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:Interesting how all this time, Spyler can unleash radiation from the ten holes on his abdomen while Wargilgar’s eyes produces green radiation.

Too bad that this news came in way too late after they’ve been announced to be retire.
Yeah well that's what happens when you try to get research on a show that's all but 90% forgotten. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

soulgodzilla wrote:Interesting how all this time, Spyler can unleash radiation from the ten holes on his abdomen while Wargilgar’s eyes produces green radiation.

In literally what way is any of that applicable for the KWC. It's radiation.

Not radioactive breath or radiation that kills foes, just plain ass radiation.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Say Soul, Nagoda and anyone else whose done banners. You should try to make your own banners of Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra to see which will be chosen for the banner of the match when it gets added to the K.W.C. Plus just curious how your banners are as well.

Just a suggestion.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:

Yeah well that's what happens when you try to get research on a show that's all but 90% forgotten. :P
I’d say Zone Fighter is like somewhere between 50% or 75% forgotten since there are people who at least either know or recognized who Zone Fighter is thanks to Godzilla being in the show, as well as Matt Frank’s Godzilla Neo and DaikaijuLegends stop motion series.

And tbf, the whole radiation thing on those two arent as interesting as Goliath’s snow weather power.

Added in 1 minute :
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

In literally what way is any of that applicable for the KWC. It's radiation.

Not radioactive breath or radiation that kills foes, just plain ass radiation.
Though it probably wouldn’t do anything, it could add a detail of story writing of humans being killed by the radiation exposure.

Added in 1 minute 29 seconds:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Say Soul, Nagoda and anyone else whose done banners. You should try to make your own banners of Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra to see which will be chosen for the banner of the match when it gets added to the K.W.C. Plus just curious how your banners are as well.

Just a suggestion.
I wish I could make one right now, but I have yet to get Photoshop onto my new computer, and I have a week vacation coming. -_-
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Say Soul, Nagoda and anyone else whose done banners. You should try to make your own banners of Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra to see which will be chosen for the banner of the match when it gets added to the K.W.C. Plus just curious how your banners are as well.

Just a suggestion.
Maybe if I have time.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Poop I posted in the wrong thread. I meant for the Banners-Artists thread. X_X
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Poop I posted in the wrong thread. I mean for the Banners-Artists thread. X_X
lol.

But once I get back to my vacation, I’ll see what I can do to get Photoshop onto my new PC.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'd say the most interesting aspect we're losing from Spyler and Wargilgar is the fact that Spyer is Wargilgar's master... Did not see that one coming.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KaijuX wrote:I'd say the most interesting aspect we're losing from Spyler and Wargilgar is the fact that Spyer is Wargilgar's master... Did not see that one coming.
Spoiler:
Fifty Shades Of Garoga

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm debating weather to patiently wait for a match today or wait till tomorrow considering March 1st is kinda the "30th" of February. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

tyrantgoji wrote:I'm debating weather to patiently wait for a match today or wait till tomorrow considering March 1st is kinda the "30th" of February. :lol:
Or is it the worst outcome, and we have to wait until March 10th for the next match?
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I can't make any guarantee, but we're hoping to have one today--if not, then tomorrow. February's always been an oddball month when it comes to the whole "10 day" rule. But again, 10 days is a mere approximate--so long as a match is released within proximity (anywhere from 1 day before or after).
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Hey, a new match with two monsters we haven’t seen for along time.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
YUUUUUSH MOAR BIOLLANTE. Oh and Gororin, i guess.

Match is simple, easy to follow, and the winner is rather easy to predict, but it's solid. Honestly i'm just glad we're getting more Biollante. :P

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

New match is out, and it short terms
Spoiler:
It's war of the plants. I'm surprised we have not got this battle until now.

The match is fun, the banner is great and it's nice to see Biollante and Gororin have a fight with each other. I knew Biollante would win, but Gororin put up a fight.

Overall, fun match
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Sweet, another Biollante match has been uploaded after quite some time since her last match after her long hiatus of not receiving a match.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Funny how incredibly different the two plant monsters on the roster are.

Good match. Unique setup, liked the bit explaining where King Ghidorah and Monster X were. Battle was pretty fun, Gororin fighting’s always a good read, especially when people get creative with him. Neat to see two monsters with radically different styles of fighting going at it, and this match makes it work well.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Nice to see the Showa Xilians, and Gororin again, cool match.

Human side of things were neat.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image