The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by GigaBowserG »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Pretty sure Kiryu & Gigan aren't in the film version of Ready Player One
Spoiler:
The mention of a "red-eyed Mechagodzilla" is from a Variety review of the movie: http://variety.com/2018/film/reviews/re ... 202723649/

Can't speak for Gigan, though. Someone here on the forums posted about it without sourcing it, could be japes.
Last edited by GigaBowserG on Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Spoiler:
Yay! One of my match requests came true! :D
Jet Jaguar or Moguera (Heisei) vs. Kiryu
Setting: While during a test flight (or success in stopping an rampaging monster). Kiryu suddenly becomes possessed and starts laying waste on everything in its path. Left with no options. The GDF is forced into deploying one of their other mechs to stop the rampaging machine.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Match 222: Kiryu vs. Jet Jaguar - A lot of words. I dunno, KaijuX can count them, I'm lazy...

Very nice match, Hayes! Good to see Jet Jaguar doing what he does best: Saving the day while being totally cheesy. The banner's really nice and unique, too.
Spoiler:
Poor Jet. I'm surprised he didn't try shrinking to avoid the missiles or something. 'Twas an honorable hero's death, though.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Match 223: M.U.T.O ( Male) and Godzilla (Legendary) (allies) vs Kong King
pls write
Last edited by LeaderMegatron on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

LeaderMegatron wrote:Match 223: M.U.T.O ( Male) and Godzilla (Legendary) (allies) vs Kong King
pls write
No
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Very good match, I really liked Jet here, gonna reread later today because I am dirt tired and forgot most of the match.
Spoiler:
Jet was fantastic, I love how he developed an Independence. I also thought it was cool when Godzilla just left. :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

LeaderMegatron wrote:Match 223: M.U.T.O ( Male) and Godzilla (Legendary) (allies) vs Kong King
pls write
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Really good match. First off, I like the banner. We never see a human sized Jet Jaguar in one of those, and its done rather well here. The match itself had good action, and I really like how Jet Jaguar was characterized.
Spoiler:
The heroic sacrifice he made was written well, and that was my favorite part of the match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Yeah, pretty good match so far, did like the banner where Jet Jaguar is at human size.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Ditto to GodzillavsRayquaza's comments. Had me a little misty at the end. Very well-done!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Glad to see the match is getting well received as its definitly deserved. Nagoda created a fantastic banner here and its probably my favorite that he made so far.

In regards to the match, I did enjoy it. The opening sets everything up well, and the fight as well as its conclusion is satisfying. I do have a few minor nitpicks like the opening's length and the battle being relatively brief, but the ending won me over so well done Hayes!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

LeaderMegatron
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LeaderMegatron »

Match 223 M.U.T.O (Male) vs M.U.T.O ( Female)
Hokmuto: You are not prepared !!!!!!!
Hokmuto is King of monsters!!!
:muto:
https://media.giphy.com/media/13o6wQitMSQ6g8/giphy.gif Male MUTO roar
https://media3.giphy.com/media/W0S4GvmQEeNb2/200w.webp EMP for admins and moderators
My name is Hokmuto.
I am Hokmuto M.U.T.O (Male)
My mate is Femuto M.U.T.O (Female)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

LeaderMegatron wrote:Match 223 M.U.T.O (Male) vs M.U.T.O ( Female)
As we have the MUTOs merged into one character slot, a solo fight between the Male and Female is impossible.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

BTW, this isn't the thread for requests. For those, please visit this thread - http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =27&t=3082

Also, 223 is already shipped buddy. No changing it now :lol:
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

At this point, I'm starting to think you're a troll. You've been told matches aren't written and immediately added.

Go read the KWC FAQ. PLEASE.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Match 222: Kiryu vs. Jet Jaguar - 2,796 words
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

KaijuX wrote:As we have the MUTOs merged into one character slot, a solo fight between the Male and Female is impossible.
I mean, you could just give them a win and a loss for the fight... >_>
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
KaijuX wrote:As we have the MUTOs merged into one character slot, a solo fight between the Male and Female is impossible.
I mean, you could just give them a win and a loss for the fight... >_>
Or they could fight, have one kill the other, and have the surviving MUTO ultimately win or lose the match...
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Well, finally got around to reading the match. I found this one pretty satisfying to read. I was wondering how this match would turn out when I first started reading it and I like how it ended.
Spoiler:
Heroic sacrifices are always sad yet fun to read.
Last edited by Nagoda on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

No Skull Island Kong?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!