The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

While I do love that Baragon is in the match, helping Gabara out to defeat a pile of sludge that could easily reduce them into messy piles of bones and getting his fifth victory, I felt that the match also missed the oppritunity of including Goliath. Because Goliath I think would make a great partner with Gabara since they like beating up small little Kaijus and they both have electrical powers. Then again it would end the match allot quicker. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

soulgodzilla wrote:While I do love that Baragon is in the match, helping Gabara out to defeat a pile of sludge that could easily reduce them into messy piles of bones and getting his fifth victory, I felt that the match also missed the oppritunity of including Goliath. Because Goliath I think would make a great partner with Gabara since they like beating up small little Kaijus and they both have electrical powers. Then again it would end the match allot quicker. :lol:
Now that you say it. I actually wished was Goliath instead or at least with the two of them in there. Guy could use a win.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:While I do love that Baragon is in the match, helping Gabara out to defeat a pile of sludge that could easily reduce them into messy piles of bones and getting his fifth victory, I felt that the match also missed the oppritunity of including Goliath. Because Goliath I think would make a great partner with Gabara since they like beating up small little Kaijus and they both have electrical powers. Then again it would end the match allot quicker. :lol:
Now that you say it. I actually wished was Goliath instead or at least with the two of them in there. Guy could use a win.
Yeah, we could use a Gabara, Goliath and I guess Baragon match where they both team up. They make a good team of lesser Kaijus that might out come the impossible.

And don't worry, I have a match that will give him a victory in a unpredictable way.

Added in 13 minutes 12 seconds:
Anyway, there are three older matches that I want to write as a Round 2 match that I can't seem to decide which one I should write first. And they are Mechagodzilla (Heisei) Vs. Desghidorah, Biollante Vs. Dagahra and the match that I mentioned yesterday, Kumasogami Vs. King Kong & Gorosaurus.

Or do you want me write someone underrated like Goliath, Daigoro or Mechani Kong because we want to see those guys again?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

We def need some more Mechani Kong matches, surprised no ones made him fight Legendary Godzilla yet...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:We def need some more Mechani Kong matches, surprised no ones made him fight Legendary Godzilla yet...
So you want a Mechani Dong Kong match?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

soulgodzilla wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:We def need some more Mechani Kong matches, surprised no ones made him fight Legendary Godzilla yet...
If you're looking for some ideas to do, go to the last page on the request thread and keep going back a page until you find a match that sparks some interest, theres a lot of good material too awesome to pass up.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
If you're looking for some ideas to do, go to the last page on the request thread and keep going back a page until you find a match that sparks some interest, theres a lot of good material too awesome to pass up.
Okay then, but I've been thinking about Mechani Kong Vs. Godzillasaurus.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

soulgodzilla wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote: So you want a Mechani Dong Kong match?
That'd be cool too, I just wanna see Mechani-Kong whip up on a dinosaur in a heavily populated city, like San Fransisco or New York

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

As you may remember too. I've written an Mechani-Kong match. Its Obsidius vs. Mechani-Kong. ;)

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote: If you're looking for some ideas to do, go to the last page on the request thread and keep going back a page until you find a match that sparks some interest, theres a lot of good material too awesome to pass up.
That'd be cool too, I just wanna see Mechani-Kong whip up on a dinosaur in a heavily populated city, like San Fransisco or New York
Nah, why not in the arctic, Dr Who has sent him to dig for Element X and a Godzillasaurus thaws out of a ice and attacks Mechani Dong Kong.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Go for it dude

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Go for it dude
Alright, and hey, this could be a prequel to King Kong Escapes.

Added in 1 hour 51 minutes 6 seconds:
Oh! Should I also include Maguma?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Sent in Godzilla (Legendary) vs King Kong vs Kiryu vs Mechani-Kong back in 2016.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Venom 2009 wrote:
Sent in Godzilla (Legendary) vs King Kong vs Kiryu vs Mechani-Kong back in 2016.
Hey, that's pretty good.
Ive been wanting a match where LP Goji goes up against Mechani-Kong for awhile now. Can't wait for that one.

Added in 5 minutes 47 seconds:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Maguma would be nice, or C-Rex. C-Rex coming out of the Arctic ocean through the ice has some really cool Cthulu-esq imagery to it, plus the visualization of its tentacles grappling with Mechani-Kong or Godzillasaurus is rad too.
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:
Hey, that's pretty good.
Ive been wanting a match where LP Goji goes up against Mechani-Kong for awhile now. Can't wait for that one.

Added in 5 minutes 47 seconds:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Maguma would be nice, or C-Rex. C-Rex coming out of the Arctic ocean through the ice has some really cool Cthulu-esq imagery to it, plus the visualization of its tentacles grappling with Mechani-Kong or Godzillasaurus is rad too.
Okay, I'll include Maguma, and I'll think about C-Rex.

Added in 22 minutes 8 seconds:
Then again, I don't know about including a Godzilla The Series monster in since this is a prequel to King Kong Escapes.

Added in 21 hours 10 minutes 19 seconds:
Actually... I might drop the story and let someone else write it, because there are other ideas that I have in mind.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

I think we need a Nakajima tribute match comprised of every monster Nakajima played all duking it out...

Varan vs. Baragon vs. King Kong 67' vs. Gaira vs. Maguma vs. Black Moth vs. Ganimes vs. Gezora

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

A heads up to anyone writing with the Skull Crawlers
The name Ramarak has no affiliation with the Skull Crawlers or KSI

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Now this is what I call a good match. Really good work on the match DM and same goes for you Soul, on the banner.

Match 203: Gamera (Heisei) vs. Orochi

Word Count: 1,506

Suck it, KaijuX!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Nevermind found it.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Well, that was a fun match to read, but I'm satisfied that another one of my banners got uploaded!
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....