The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

What? It’s the 7th and we STILL don’t have a new match?
*picks up Three Days Grace shirt*
“Who’s ready to riot???”
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:What? It’s the 7th and we STILL don’t have a new match?
“Who’s ready to riot???”
Darn kids these days, expecting weekly KWC's. Back in my day, we had to wait a whole year for a KWC, and we liked it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

fanofstuff wrote:
PitchBlackProgress wrote:What? It’s the 7th and we STILL don’t have a new match?
“Who’s ready to riot???”
Darn kids these days, expecting weekly KWC's. Back in my day, we had to wait a whole year for a KWC, and we liked it!
Boi, don’t remind us those dark times.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ Yes the dark times that led to the patriotic revolution of the K.W.C. Empowering glorious god-leader Greyshot151 who has been bestowed the mandate of heaven for his benevolent rule :lol:

But yeah, kinda been busy the last few weeks on personal things. With 225 being my match, I kinda dived into it for final edits and then breathed a sigh of relief to focus on other things. Anyway, matches should be going up any day now, as I have sent one to Anthony, and May will return to a 3 match month. I got you guys covered :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I’m gonna guess that one of those matches is gonna have either Megaguirus, Red King, Utsuno Ikusagami, Ultraseven or Heisei Ghidorah. Since we haven’t seen those guys in awhile.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

All I remember from that period was getting Ebirah vs. Gezora, I also remember there being mildly saucy ads on that page...
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

UltimateDitto wrote:All I remember from that period was getting Ebirah vs. Gezora, I also remember there being mildly saucy ads on that page...
All I remember was Match 133...
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Wed May 09, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

soulgodzilla wrote:I’m gonna guess that one of those matches is gonna have either Megaguirus, Red King, Utsuno Ikusagami, Ultraseven or Heisei Ghidorah. Since we haven’t seen those guys in awhile.
Watch as its another typical Grey match. :lol:

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I’m gonna guess that one of those matches is gonna have either Megaguirus, Red King, Utsuno Ikusagami, Ultraseven or Heisei Ghidorah. Since we haven’t seen those guys in awhile.
...looks at another post...
Greyshot151 wrote:... Empowering glorious god-leader Greyshot151...
You DARE call my match typical. BANNED!! :P
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Ah piss.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

3 matches a month? Can we have a vote to get 4 :lol: :angel:
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:3 matches a month? Can we have a vote to get 4 :lol: :angel:

Let us not ask too much of our lord Grayshot. He can't do everything you know?
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

YOUR LORD GREYSHOT HAS GIFTED YOU ALL!

Match 226: Godzillasaurus vs. Varan - 1,854 words

Honestly, I must say this is a very solid match coming from Grayson. Very much enjoy the human element to the story; gives the fight a little bit more. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Another Godzillasaurus match? With the same opponent that he fought in his last match?
Spoiler:
Aside from that, this was another fun tooth & claw match, glad to see Varan winning this one.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I'm detecting s bit of a pattern with the Godzillasaurus matches. Neat match, short, but I think the human element added to the match quite nicely! :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Short and sweet.
Spoiler:
I liked that neither kaiju died or even was badly injured in this battle. It was also nice to see M11 and Emiko.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Latest match was good. Can’t really say much that hasn’t already been said.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Loved the human aspect of the story, easily the best part, which is unheard of in the KWC :lol:
Thought the end of the fight was a bit anti-climatic but eh, still a fun read none the less.

One question though, does this mean we’ll get a sequel with the Heisei Godzilla stomping through the Showa timeline :lol:
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat May 12, 2018 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm pretty sure this is the first entry of the Godzillasaurus vs. the Showa Timeline series DinoMaster has been hyping up.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

The new match was fun. It had some nice human elements and the fight was good. The banner was nice looking.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.