The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:Who are you again?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3bUicXNWz4
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Let's cut out on the spam, guys, and talk about stuff that is related to the thread.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Let's cut out on the spam, guys, and talk about stuff that is related to the thread.
Alright, alright.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

That match was pretty good! Good job Tommy Drake! :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

A fun new match. Short but enjoyable. Now, Somebody quickly beat KaijuX at the stats for this match!
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Should've had Showa Mechagodzilla thrown into the brawl. Would've been a battle royale between all Mechagodzilla's.

Still fun match though granted short but still fun. :)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Match 233: Kiryu vs. Mechagodzilla® (Heisei) - 1,937 words

Sorry Nagoda, already on it. :P A fun match, I'd say. Though I will point out, the banner's inaccurate, as the match is set at night and the sun rises by the match's end.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

KaijuX wrote: Though I will point out, the banner's inaccurate, as the match is set at night and the sun rises by the match's end.
You can blame Greyshot for that. I wasn’t given specifics on time of day.
_______

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Nagoda wrote:
KaijuX wrote: Though I will point out, the banner's inaccurate, as the match is set at night and the sun rises by the match's end.
You can blame Greyshot for that. I wasn’t given specifics on time of day.
Yeah, totally blame that Greyshot guy. How dare he request totally inaccurate banners! I mean does Godzilla ever fight Megalon on a pier? Is Godzillasaurus REALLY as tall as Junior? Does Mechani-Kong even FIGHT in Vladivostok? This guy is just TERRIBLE!!!

Or maybe he makes requests that try to be unique with inspiration from the match instead of two monsters fighting at night in dark city for 50th time... -_-
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Well, the match was rather... short.
Spoiler:
but at least it was nice to see Mechagodzilla (Heisei) gain another win, since he usually doesn’t get allot of victories. Also, I think Kiryu might be close to gaining more losses like King Kong.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Greyshot151 wrote:Yeah, totally blame that Greyshot guy. How dare he request totally inaccurate banners! I mean does Godzilla ever fight Megalon on a pier? Is Godzillasaurus REALLY as tall as Junior? Does Mechani-Kong even FIGHT in Vladivostok? This guy is just TERRIBLE!!!

Or maybe he makes requests that try to be unique with inspiration from the match instead of two monsters fighting at night in dark city for 50th time... -_-
Then just make it day-for-night! Like in the movies! :lol: But tbh, it looks a lot better this way, so I can't really complain. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

NEVER! I shall not sacrifice artistic integrity for such things as ACCURACY! YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!! :P

But yeah, next time I'll add in the time of day :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm pretty sure there should be another part in Jikiro's abilities should be added since it does have another form. Shouldn't it have "can be upgraded to Super Jikiro"?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

HillyHulk wrote:I'm pretty sure there should be another part in Jikiro's abilities should be added since it does have another form. Shouldn't it have "can be upgraded to Super Jikiro"?
Ehhh, we're treating Super Jikiro in the same way as Super and Hyper Gyaos; they can be used, but just call them Jikiro or Gyaos. Super Jikiro I don't think is a substantial enough transformation to warrant being called out, so kinda imagine Jikiro with all the abilities of the normal one and Super.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:I'm pretty sure there should be another part in Jikiro's abilities should be added since it does have another form. Shouldn't it have "can be upgraded to Super Jikiro"?
Ehhh, we're treating Super Jikiro in the same way as Super and Hyper Gyaos; they can be used, but just call them Jikiro or Gyaos. Super Jikiro I don't think is a substantial enough transformation to warrant being called out, so kinda imagine Jikiro with all the abilities of the normal one and Super.
But can we at least mention the name "Super Jikiro" "Hyper Gyaos" once and then just call them "Jikiro" "Gyaos" for the entire match?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:But can we at least mention the name "Super Jikiro" "Hyper Gyaos" once and then just call them "Jikiro" "Gyaos" for the entire match?
That would be all right, but I personally find just saying Jikiro or Gyaos simpler. But that's up to you, at long as it's only acknowledged once.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:But can we at least mention the name "Super Jikiro" "Hyper Gyaos" once and then just call them "Jikiro" "Gyaos" for the entire match?
That would be all right, but I personally find just saying Jikiro or Gyaos simpler. But that's up to you, at long as it's only acknowledged once.
Understood.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

You know when two sides win in a match? For example, both Mothra and Frankenstein won in match 193 despite opposing each other. Shouldn't she still lose since Frankenstein won? Same goes for similar things happening in other matches, it doesn't make sense to me.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I think it’s mostly due to who the author wanted to win. Also taking that match as the example, both monsters left the fight willingly instead of one being forced to retreat. Also since Battra was dead, it most likely couldn’t be a draw between the three.
_______

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

HillyHulk wrote:You know when two sides win in a match? For example, both Mothra and Frankenstein won in match 193 despite opposing each other. Shouldn't she still lose since Frankenstein won? Same goes for similar things happening in other matches, it doesn't make sense to me.
That's why context is important. It might seem strange that both Mothra and Frankenstein won at first, but if you read the match, they team up against Battra and win. It wouldn't make sense if Mothra lost because she didn't lose.

It's the same with those other matches too. They make a lot more sense contextually.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.