Unused Ideas

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: Unused Ideas

Post by Beef Bigshot »

we DO need more orga chimera stories
Resized Image

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Since this thread's been in without activity for three years and since the KWC forum is in a lull of activity, I figured this thread needs a bumb.
Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:I had planned a 'Shattered Glass' KWC, in some wacko alternate universe where Mothra and her Shobijin heralds had mind controlled humanity and ruled with such evil kaiju like King Caesar, Utsuno, Mechagodzilla and Ultraman, faced down by King Ghidorah and his best friend Godzilla, as well as an army of alien and island monsters (particularly a cowardly Anguirus and a tenacious Gigan. And brilliant Mehalon).

Yeah, I realised it was -------- and dropped it.
I want to see that.
Godzilla

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I had this big epic battle thought out between Godzilla and King Ghidorah and it was basically like they had basically both just appeared at roughly the same time and instinctively battle, and the battle is like centuries long, and both monsters are like nearly invincible and are equal so its just this forever going epic clash thats plagued earth and nearly destroyed it
the battle would have ended with the military nuking them while they fight, but after all the smoke would clear, itd show that both monsters are unfazed and still fighting, until the ground gives way and swallows a huge portion of the city and sends both giants plummiting into the abyss.
But I got lazy and just never wrote it
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Originally was going to do a battle royale between Dagahra, Gamera (Heisei), Megalon and Manda (Millennium) but then decided to scrap Megalon and Manda as battle royales weren't my thing and not really good at them. Still doing Dagahra vs. Gamera (Heisei) and still has the same plot to it.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A long, long time ago (sometime last year), I came up with this glorious idea of introducing multiple new monsters to the KWC at once. While the match would have most likely been called Bagan vs. Everyone - Round 3, the working title I had for it was Bagan vs. the TV Monsters.

Why did I call it that?

Here's a list of all the kaiju Bagan would have been facing off against:

Zone Fighter
-Spyler, Wargilgar, Zandolla and Jikiro
Megaloman
-Kamakidon and Goran
Godman
-Tsunojiras
Greenman
-Zarizon and Megahertz
Super Star God GranSazer
-Achelon
Phantom Star God Justirisers
-Bulgario
Super Star Fleet Sazer-X
-Reizaus and Mammoth Bosquito

The basic plot of the match would have that all the villains from the respective shows had discovered Bagan, following his death in one of the many sequels to Match 56, had ended up in the Monster Graveyard, and was consuming the souls of deceased monsters to regain his power. Realising that if Bagan gets back to Earth and destroys it, they can't conquer it, they team up and send all their monsters to kill Bagan before he can get back to full strength.

I gave up on the idea because there was no way Greyshot and Arbok were going to allow at least half of the kaiju in the match to be added, let alone at the same time.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I at one point planned to do Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary) & Zilla vs. Bagan but I'm quite picky when it comes to fights since once I heard of KaijuX's similar Godzilla vs. Bagan match I threw it in the thrash. I might get back to the concept at some point but instead of Bagan, it'll be Grand King Ghidorah.

Added in 23 hours 32 minutes 37 seconds:
I had Biollante vs. Hedorah (Showa) written but looking back at it. Its pretty underwhelming so I've decided to scrap it and felt I didn't give Biollante any justice...Besides I recall one had been made already set on Birth Island likely on the waiting list, that one is probably much better then the one I wrote (Keep in mind this was back when I began writing for the K.W.C., wasn't as good of a writer back then)...:lol:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Reviving this corpse of a thread for KaijuX's sake.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Thank you, Birdman! Now... Be wary, BIG POST COMING THROUGH (adding spoiler tags to shorten the post). And please keep in mind, there was still a lot of fleshing out I still needed to do, but never did once I axed it.

---

GODZILLA UNLEASHED: KWC EDITION
-21 matches (well, technically 23) that retell the story of Godzilla Unleashed (the Wii, PS2 and DS versions)
-Will abide by KWC rules—but give a new spin on it
-A loving homage to the entire Atari-Pipeworks Trilogy

CHARACTERS
Miku, M.I.F. (Monster Island Facility) Communications Officer
Tagaki, G.D.F. (Global Defense Force) Commander
Gyozen, G.D.F. Admiral
Kenji Tagaki, the Commander’s son
Earth’s Cosmos
Vorticia, Queen of the Vortaak
Antonio, Emperor of Seatopia

KAIJU [STARTING FACTIONS]:
Spoiler:
Godzilla (Heisei) [Earth Defenders]
Godzilla Junior [Earth Defenders]
Anguirus (Showa) [Earth Defenders]
Baragon (Showa) [Earth Defenders]
Rodan (Heisei) [Earth Defenders]
King Caesar (Millennium) [Earth Defenders]
Mothra (Heisei) [Earth Defenders]
Varan [Earth Defenders]
Godzilla (Legendary) [Earth Defenders]

SpaceGodzilla [Mutants]
Krystalak [Mutants]
Obsidius [Mutants]
Destoroyah [Mutants]
Battra [Mutants]
Megaguirus [Mutants]
Biollante [Mutants]
Titanosaurus [Mutants]
Ebirah (Millennium) [Mutants]

Gigan (Showa/Mark-1/Mark-2) [Aliens]
King Ghidorah (Heisei) [Aliens]
Mechagodzilla (Showa) [Aliens]
Megalon [Aliens]
Orga [Aliens]
Manda (Millennium) [Aliens]
Hedorah (Showa) [Aliens]

Jet Jaguar [Global Defense Force]
Kiryu [Global Defense Force]
Mechagodzilla (Heisei) [Global Defense Force]
Mecha-King Ghidorah [Global Defense Force]
Moguera (Heisei) [Global Defense Force]
Black Moth (replaces The Sphinx) [Global Defense Force]
Mechani-Kong (replaces Gotengo) [Global Defense Force]

WEAPONS/MISC:
Spoiler:
Gotengo (Showa/Millennium; 2nd Gen)
Type 90 Tank
F-15J
Artificial Lightning Generators
MBT-92 (Maser Cannon)
DAG-MB96 (Freeze Tank)
M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System (Missile Launcher)
VTOL (from Gorath)
AH-64 Apache (Attack Helicopter)
Boeing Vertol CH-46 Sea Knight (Transport Helicopter)
Hatsuyuki-Class Destroyer (Attack Battleship)
Type 90 Maser Cannon (Monster Island Turret)
MBAW-93 (Monster Island Tank)
Super-XIII (Monster Island Bomber)
Griffon (Monster Island Fighter)
Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit (Sydney Bomber)
Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk (Sydney Fighter)
Full Metal Missile Launchers (Paris Missile Launcher)
Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor (San Francisco Fighter)
Shenyang J-31 (Paris Fighter)
Exploration Car (Cairo ATV)
A-Cycle Light Ray Gun (Cairo Rover)
High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle [HMMWV] / Humvee (San Francisco Jeep)
B1 Centauro (San Francisco ATV)
Typhoon Devastators (Sydney Snow Tank)
Support Helicopter (Paris Chopper)
NM142 [Norwegian Model-142] (Sydney Assault Tank)
Type 74 Tank (Paris Tank)
Rockwell B-1 Lancer (San Francisco Bomber)
Unmanned Bomber Trains (Bangkok Train and Bangkok Assault Train; click here for reference)
UH-1H Iroquois (Bangkok Chopper)
Jet Helicopter (Tokyo Bomber)
Xian H-6 (Bangkok Bomber)
Kawasaki T-4 (Tokyo Fighter)
Yamato-Class Battleship (Tokyo Battleship)
Sōryū-Class Submarine (Tokyo Submarine)

Vortaak Mothership
Vortaak Hammerhead
Vortaak Fighter
Vortaak Walker
Vortaak Hydrocraft
Vortaak Drone Fighters (Cairo UFO Fighter)
Vortaak Transport Craft (Cairo UFO Bomber)
Seatopia Fighter (Atlantis Fighter)
Seatopia Bomber (Atlantis Bomber)
Seatopia Creeper (Atlantis Creeper)
Seatopia Walker (Atlantis Walker)

Crystal Mass (airborne)
Crystal Towers
Crystal Clusters (the green ones from GU / the mid-level crystals from GU:DS)

ENVIRONMENTS:
Spoiler:
Sydney, Australia (Climate shift; frozen)
San Francisco, USA (Earthquakes)
Osaka, Japan (Toxic vents)
Seattle, USA (Mount Saint Helens eruption)
London, England (Gravitational influx)
New York City, USA (Crystal infestation)
Tokyo, Japan (Intense flooding)
Bangkok, Thailand (Crystal infestation)
Cairo, Egypt (Gravitational influx)
Paris, France (Overgrowth)
Moscow, Russia (Climate shift; intense drought)
Monster Island (Crystal infestation)
Seatopia (Crystal infestation)
Vortaak Mothership (Downed; crystal infestation)

OUTLINE/CHAPTERS:
Biollante vs. SpaceGodzilla
Setting: Phobos; Mars
Day 0: Prelude to Chaos (Prologue)
-SpaceGodzilla creates Krystalak to act as an agent; while the audience won’t know why immediately, it’s actually for the Vortaak to use as a means of unlocking Critical Mass.
-Biollante, in her Space Rose form, fumbles across SpaceGodzilla and tries to fight him.
-Both SpaceG and Krystalak fight her; crystal influences start driving Biollante mad.
-Biollante retreats and heads back for Earth, all the while SpaceGodzilla deploys Krystalak in the cocoon to do what he has to.
-Brief scene recreating the opening sequence for the Alien/Mutant run; the key difference here is that the “meteor” that stops Vorticia is Krystalak’s cocoon. The Vortaak promptly take it into their vessel for research and seeing if they can make Krystalak join their cause.
-Winner: SpaceGodzilla

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Godzilla Junior vs. Anguirus (Showa) vs. Baragon (Showa) vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Mothra (Heisei) vs. Varan
Setting: Monster Island
Day 1: Escape From Monster Island
-The crystal meteors hit all around the world, including Monster Island. This leads to the barriers and other scientific devices keeping the monsters in shutting down.
-Due to the crystal growth, some of the monsters start going mad—and all start fighting each other. So in a way, this is a Monster Island battle royal up in here! Minus Legendary Godzilla, because he’s in a deep sleep.
-Match ends with all the monsters being able to get their crap together, although there are small hints that some monsters (like Baragon and Varan) could defect for the sake of the crystals…
-We are introduced to Miku and the Commander Tagaki.
-Winner: TBD

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Kiryu vs. Battra
Setting: San Francisco
Day 2: Taste of Power
-Battra, having been deployed by the Earth spirits to defend against the crystalline terror, destroys the crystal spawn before Kiryu’s arrival. Unfortunately, the more crystals Battra destroys, the more he becomes consumed by their inherit power… Amplifying his desire to slay all mankind and those like them.
-Kiryu, having been given the order to investigate the crystals, engages the corrupted Battra. For the most part, Battra proves to be a worthy adversary, slowly becoming more powerful the more he consumes.
-Godzilla arrives and deals with Battra, with Kiryu sitting off in the sidelines temporarily to destroy the crystal threat. Little does everyone know the side-effects of these crystals, and it triggers the dormant spirit of G’54, re-energized by the crystal’s power.
-The ingrained crystals begin to take effect; San Francisco suffers from massive earthquakes, Tokyo is flooded, etc. Although some, like the gravitational influxes, have yet to take full effect.
-The human story focuses on the ravaging effects now taking place around the globe (though they are all only starting out as infestations, some of the locations will evolve with disastrous climate changes).
-Enter Admiral Gyozen, who seeks revenge against Godzilla (H) and modify the Gotengo to destroy the crystal threat, and Dr. Genchiro Shiragami, the man responsible for Biollante.
-The Earth’s Cosmos appear to the committee with a grave warning. They insist that the Earth’s monsters will deal with the crystal menace; humanity will either fight or make peace with the Vortaak [and the Setopians]. Of course, the military higher-ups like Tagaki and Gyozen refuse, under the circumstances that humans must be saved. And while the Cosmos comply with the notion, it’s the corruption of the crystals that becomes central concern; and if they were to investigate the crystal’s powers, then they too would become corrupt with power. But the Cosmos are proven wrong in thanks to Kiryu’s video feed, showing exactly what’s going on.
-The three-way fight between Godzilla (H), Kiryu (G’54), and Battra ensues, and for the most part Godzilla is able to break Kiryu free from control. However, this drains too much radioactive energies from his body, so Godzilla winds up being pummeled by Battra while Kiryu, damaged to the point that he could no longer fight, retreats to GDF HQ. Godzilla isn’t killed, obviously, but Battra does continue down his dark road of corruption. And, although blatant, foreshadowing of what is potentially yet to come (Gyozen’s corruption, that is).
-Winner: Battra

Gigan (Millennium) vs. Krystalak vs. Black Moth
Setting: Secluded land, near New York City
Day 4: Terran Mind Control (alt titles: Clandestine Incursion or Alien Syndrome)
-After taking out some of the GDF’s satellites, Gigan arrives with the Vortaak Transport Ships and Krystalak in tow. The two titans have a sparring match, seeing if Krystalak will fight for their cause.
-Vorticia contacts Seatopia and tries to persuade them to fight for their cause. Although reluctant, they do decide to join their forces, if only for the two-for-one deal of exterminating the surface humans and the crystal plague. While we do get to see Megalon and Manda, there is some foreshadowing of Legendary Godzilla’s presence.
-The GDF crew definitely do not ignore their satellites cutting feed, but their forces are spread thinly enough as is. Out of their kaiju-based forces available (going off of a hunch that the Vortaak are involved), Tagaki sends out Black Moth as a scout to see what’s going on.
-The fight between Krystalak and Gigan is held at a stalemate, lasting just long enough for Black Moth to investigate the scene. Upon seeing that it’s Gigan and the Vortaak, the GDF scramble and deploy any available conventional units to that area (which is near NYC).
-As the GDF are not aware of exactly what’s going on, thusly aren’t prepared for one of the monsters being Gigan, Gigan’s infrared sensors pick up Black Moth’s presence, despite her best to remain hidden. A brief chase ensues between Black Moth and Gigan, when it comes to a halt by Krystalak’s homing tail blasts striking Black Moth down. It looks to be the end of Black Moth, but lo and behold that is not the case as the GDF arrive with their weapons. Although this proves futile in actually stopping the alien team-up, it does buy Black Moth time to skedaddle and find her way back. With Krystalak officially being part of the Alien team, Vorticia prepares her plans for their glorious invasion and crippling humanity by the core.
-Winner: Gigan, Krystalak

[VS]
Setting: N/A
Day 5: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 6: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 7: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 8: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 9: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 10: Invasion
-

[VS]
Setting: Vortaak Mothership
Day 11: On the Mothership
-

[VS]
Setting: Seattle?
Day 12: Big Trouble
-

[VS]
Day 13: Tyrant
-

[VS]
Setting: Monster Island
Day 14: Friend in Need (alt title: Poison Alliance)
-

[VS]
Setting: London
Day 15: Desperate Stand
-Unlike the GU version, the chapter Desperate Stand is about the imposing threat of London and Cairo’s gravitational flux; notably that London’s landmass is enough to destroy every life form on the face of the planet. Cairo is also a threat, but for a different reason; in this case, it’s continually ascending.
-Influenced by / reference to Avengers: Age of Ultron, specifically Ultron's plan to eradicate humanity.

[VS]
Day 16: UNTITLED
-

[VS]
Day 17: Allied Assault (alt title: Power Overwhelming)
-

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Mechani-Kong and Black Moth
Setting: Osaka
Day 18: Flight of the Gotengo
-

[VS]
Day 19: The Siege
-

Gigan vs. Hedorah (Showa) and Godzilla (Heisei)
Setting: Planet of the Star Hunter Nebula M / Near New York City
Day 20: Dark Reminiscence
-An eye of the storm moment of this monumental war; all the factions are preparing for one grandiose assault, each with their own ulterior motives.
-Reconstituting the old Gigan vs. Hedorah match into how Gigan became part of the Vortaak; a pseudo origin story.
-Similar to Zone Fighter vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Monster X, in that it’s two separate matches with a certain connection. In this case, the Vs. Hedorah segment is Showa Gigan, while the Vs. Godzilla segment is with the current Gigan [to give context, Millennium Gigan].
-

Earth Defenders vs. Global Defense Forces vs. Aliens vs. Mutants (if we’re using the whole team-naming mechanic)
Setting: New York City
Day 21: Finale
-List of kaiju that will be participating in the match:
• Godzilla (Heisei)
-

[VS]
Setting: Space
Day 22: All That Ends (Epilogue)
-

TIMELINE (a work-in-progress)
Spoiler:
1944 –
Battle of Lagos Island. Intel reads of several new species of fauna, including a massive theropod and small winged rodents-like creatures.

1945 –
Red Bamboo unit formed in the fallout of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, to restore Imperial Japan to its former glory.

1954 –
An ancient alpha predator is found in the Pacific. Operation Lucky Dragon is initiated to destroy the creature. This leads to the Castle Bravo test.

First publicly known Godzilla appears. Oxygen Destroyer is used to eliminate the threat; inadvertently leads to the creation of Destoroyah. Skeleton is salvaged to a top-secret facility for research.

1955 –
Anguirus discovered on Iwato Island. Proof of being a radioactive mutation remains undetermined.

1956 –
Mount Aso eruption; gives rise to the dormant Rodan family and Meganula Swarm.

1958 –
Varan sighted at Kitami River.

1961 –
Discovery of Infant Island, the Shobijin, and Mothra.

1963 –
Discovery of undersea empire Seatopia (misidentified as Mu). A peace treaty is made with the advanced culture.

First known built prototype of the Gotengo is discovered; as well as ties to an organization known as the Red Bamboo.

1964 –
Global Defense Force officially formed by the United Nations.

1965 –
Akita oil spill stirs a major anti-oil uprising, and the mysterious destruction of Mount Shirane leads to political doubt. Eventually discovered to be the result of Baragon.

1966 –
Post-WWII Japanese de facto union known as the Red Bamboo rise to power, constructing nuclear weapons. Ebirah is found. The destruction of Letchi Island cripples the Red Bamboo.

1967 –
The Dr. Who Incident. King Kong is kidnapped from native Mondo Island home to excavate a new radioactive mineral, known as Element X. Kong escapes, forcing Who to send Mechani-Kong in pursuit. This leads them to Tokyo, where both are subsequently destroyed. Dr. Who vanishes.

The knowledge obtained from Who’s arctic lair leads to significant boost in technological prowess during the Cold War, allowing Japan to compete with the United States and USSR.

1969 –
Blood Rock located. Dr. Who creates Black Moth. Series of unfortunate events lead to Blood Rock’s destruction and Black Moth killing Who.

1971 –
Passing of the Ikeya Comet, which brings along the Hedorah infestation. Through military intervention, the first Hedorah is brought down by Maser technology.

However, the war between man and the Hedorah infestation is ongoing.

1973 –
Atomic tests rile the Seatopians, who deploy Megalon and Manda as a warning to all humanity.

Goro Ibuki, an atomic physicist and mechanical engineer, creates Jet Jaguar. Ibuki goes missing, and Jet Jaguar remains AWOL until found and cared for by the GDF.

1974 –
Archeological research unearths King Caesar. Conflict with Seatopian agents of the whereabouts of Ibuki lead to King Caesar’s awakening, who fights off Megalon and Manda.

1975 –
Antarctic ice shelves break away, releasing Titanosaurus. No reported incidents in any major populated cities.

1984 –
A second Godzilla appears, evidence speculating ties to the Godzillasaurus from ’44. The Cold War escalates, nearly leading to the destruction of Tokyo. In thanks to Dr. Hayashida, Godzilla is lured and sealed in Mount Mihara.

BioMajor terrorists become involved, along with Saradian agents in attempts to steal Godzilla skin samples.

1990 –
Dr. Shiragami creates Biollante through splicing Godzilla cells, rose cells, and his late-daughter’s DNA.

Ensuing power struggle for the ANEB leads to Godzilla’s freedom from imprisonment. But through the combination of the GDF, ANEB, and Biollante, Godzilla is subdued and Biollante leaves for space.

1992 –
Secretive nuclear submarine Musashi-2 is destroyed off the coast of [insert place here; watch GvKG’91 again]. This revives Godzilla and leads to a huge political and social outburst.

A mysterious cyborg (called MKG according to the coding) materializes and fights Godzilla. Although it proves effective in driving him away, damages sustained during its fight against Godzilla corrupted most of the files. Studies begin to reverse engineer the technology, paving way for the true rise of laser weaponry.

1993 –
*Mothra/Battra

1994 –
*Godzilla Junior

1995 –
*SpaceGodzilla/Moguera

1996 –
*Destoroyah returns

1999 –
*Orga/Hokkaido incident

*Return of the Meganura Swarm

2002 –
*Vortaak Invasion I (first appearance of Gigan (Showa); Orga, Hedorah (Showa), and King Ghidorah (Heisei) are recruited; Mechagodzilla (Showa) is developed to imitate Godzilla)

2004 –
*Vortaak Invasion II (Showa Gigan reappears; Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Kiryu are developed in the wake of the first invasion

2007 –
Monster Island facility established by the United Nations. The GDF establish their anti-kaiju units (Kiryu, Mechagodzilla (H), Jet Jaguar, Moguera (H), Mecha-King Ghidorah, Black Moth, and Mechani-Kong) and begin to relocate Earth’s monsters to the island facility.

2014 –
MUTO Incident.

2024 – Modern Day / End of the Timeline
The Crystal Incursion Event
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Wow,this threads been pretty dead for a while....I'LL REVIVE IT! :huge: incoming spoilers however

For Zilla vs. Godzilla (Heisei),
Spoiler:
i originally planned to have some sorta glowing power source underneath Atlantis that the H.E.A.T Team and Zilla would go after. Godzilla would be their too trying to steal it's power,which lead to the fight. But i couldn't find out any power source from the Toho,Daiei or Tsuburaya library to use so i asked for help. It wasn't till Greyshot came in and said maybe the power source could be a reviving Gamera did i finalize the plot.
Of course i can't come into this thread and not mention my King Kong vs. Godzilla (Legendary):Round 2 idea. The plot would be the two of them getting into a gigantic Hollow Earth battle that would lead them from Tokyo to London,then Arizona until the fight finally ends in Rio.

Titanosaurus vs. Black Moth was going to take place in Osaka first,but i switched it to London later on.

I had,well actually still do have,Orochi vs. Team Guardians on my match list (the plot and roster is on the match request thread) but i thought it be pretty dooshy to say "hey i'm gonna do this match even though i put it on the request thread not long ago!" so someone else could take a shot if they wanted. If nobody takes it up by November though,i'll do it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Ironcarnage101
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

I was writing Godzilla (Heisei) vs. SpaceGodzilla and King Ghidorah (Heisei) which would have had Godzilla been ambushed by SpaceGodzilla on Monster Island, Ghidorah would have showed up late to the party. Ghido would have been controlled by the Futurians (Who would have controlled Ghido to team up with SpaceG to try and kill Goji faster) but Emmy decides to sacrifice herself and the others because she felt bad for the innocent Dorats who were previously mutated into a beast of war, so she blows up the ship controlling the Dragon. After Ghidorah is free of his mind control he would have been corned by SpaceG, but Godzilla coincidentally blasts SpaceG away from Ghidorah. Which causes the independent serpent to believe Godzilla saved him. Now on Godzilla's side, they take on SpaceGodzilla and win. After the battle is one, Ghidorah has no purpose and doesn't know what to do. But because of the sudden alliance (and sorta ironically helping protect the monsters on the Island) Godzilla offers Ghidorah a chance of redemption, in the form of becoming a resident of Monster Island and an ally of the other Kaiju living there. The tone would have been something similar to the ending of King Kong vs. Gorosaurus, Titanosaurus, and Baragon (Showa). The reason this is cancelled is because the deadline for Heisei Ghidorah matches has passed. And, in my opinion, was a good send off for Heisei Ghidorah.
Last edited by Ironcarnage101 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Posted before but now in the relevant thread.

My scrapped multi match arc.

The Death and Rebirth of Godzilla
Spoiler:
Godzilla (Heisei) vs Leigon: Godzilla arrives in Tokyo for that sweet nuclear waste only to find it abandoned. He finds the Leigon have taken it over and planted a flower and gets in a fight with them due to him being his usual "I don't know you, you must die" self and the Leigon's defending the flower from him. Leigon takes Godzilla down by getting a lucky shot at his hind brain with her whips after Godzilla rips her horn off and the flower blows, obliterating Tokyo. However, Godzilla survives and gets a power up from the flower's nuclear energy/power plants exploding due to it (was unsure how the explosion worked so left it in the air). Godzilla kills the Queen and leaves with the ending hinting all the energy will make him go burning.

Megaguirus vs Spacegodzilla vs Godzilla (Heisei), MOGUERA, and Anguirus (Showa): Megaguirus is tracking down the now Burning Godzilla for Muh Energy and arrives when BG goes to confront Spacegodzilla who is there for reasons (side note: I orginally envisoned this as a splinter of the Heisei series, with Godzilla vs Leigon taken place between Spacegodzilla and Destoryah as an alternate explaination for how Godzilla went burning but switched it to this version). They fight a bunch, Burning Godzilla meltdowns but Megaguirus (though a combination of the crystals and impaling Godzilla just as he goes Meltdown) goes Critical Mass and proceeds to destroy MOGUERA and proceed to nearly kill Spacegodzilla as her swarm surronds her, As I put

"the King of The Monsters was dead. Long live the Queen of The Swarm"

Megagurius vs Angurirus, Battra, Gamera, Gigan, Godzilla Junior, Gomora, Kiryu, Megalon, Mothra, and Zone Fighter: Basically an adaptation of the Tyrant ending of Unleashed. The GDF, Nebulans, and Godzilla's allies (including a heartbroken and vengeful Junior, in what I thought was a nice role reversal) ally to try and stop Critical Mass Megaguirus. Huge fight with her and (depending on the head's ok) mutant giant surge empowered Meganulon and Meganula. Megalon (who would be written as the usual dope who'd stepped up to protect his people) sacrafices himself to pin Megaguirus and she and him both die to Gamera's Mana Canon. (Junior get his revenge by crushing a barely alive Megaguirus after the blast). Everyone goes their separate ways, Nebulans. Humans and Seatopians officially align, and theri's a bittersweet note as the world now has to deal with the fact they have to survive without Earth's greatest defender and monster.

Then I had a few matches in between describing what happens in between (Zilla and Ultraman vs the Yog Trio and Red King, Gigan vs the Terror Beasts due to the fun of a reformed invader fighting invaders, Junior, Anguirus and Rodan (Heisei) vs Desghidorah which would end with Des dead but Junior and Rodan forced after Monster Island without Godzilla's aid, etc)

this then led to the next big part

Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla Junior, Rodan (Heisei) and Zilla vs Mechagodzilla (Showa) and Titanosaurus: All out battle against a fleet of Mechagodzilla and Titantosaurus in New York. Heat would clash with Mugal and Mafune, Zilla would die at the hands of the Mechagodzilla armada, and Legendary would officially arrive as the "new" Godzilla on the line, with him acknowledging Junior respectfully before dipping

Then some other in between matches. Junior and Legendary team up to explore their sorta family relationship, HEAT without Zilla. Blah blah blah

Then the finale-ish matches

King Kong vs Monster X: X appears on Faro in the dead of night, fights Kong, beats the SHIIIT out of him, but is recalled by the Xilliens before he can finish him off. Kong is left alive but with a grudge.

Ultraman and Ultarseven vs ???: basically, Ultraman and Ultraseven get called to the Monster Graveyard due to some weird kaiju shit, fight monsters and then get attacked by Xilliens and KOed.

Then Xilliens invade but with a twist: their monsters are now all deceased monsters that were in the Graveyard as well as the usual Monster X

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Angurius and Rodan (Heisei)

Zilla and Godzilla (Heisei) vs Gigan and Kiryu

Megaguirus, Battra, and Mothra (Heisei) vs Spacegodzilla: main thing here is Megaguirus would have stolen blood from a non M gene kaiju, gotten free and reluctantly teamed up with the heroes.

Zone Fighter and King Kong vs Desghidorah and Megalon

Everyone [King Kong, Megaguirus, Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla Junior, Ultraman, Ultraseven, Gigan, Kiryu, Mothra, Battra, Rodan, Anguirus and Zone Fighter] vs Godzilla (Heisei), Megalon and Zilla vs Monster X: the grand finale of this arc. As a intrepid group of human heroes take on the Xilliens in their mothership, the heroic kaiju team of Legendary Godzilla, Kong (mostly here to kill X for earlier), Junior, and Zone take on the reminder of the Xillien Army. TON of fighting, including a segment of the Zone Family vs X I was particularly proud of. Anyway, eventually, Kong goes lightning, charges, jumps in the air,

And hits the Mothership.

See, Kong is a thinking animal and between his X match and the course of the match, would have put two and two together and realized the ships are controlling the kaiju. His attack breaks the mothership and frees Zilla, Heisei Godzilla and Megalon, who team up with the rest to beat a now Keizer X in one last free for all, with the Ultras arriving with the fatalities of the previous matches in one epic cavalry moment.
They win, the kaiju scatter to their respective territories, Everybody Lives, and both the reborn Heisei, Junior, and Legendary share one final triumphant roar
This was a plan I had but I scrapped it because 1. just not a fan of big scaling epics and 2. way too much work :lol:
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

I dunno if this idea would be allowed, but Anguirus discovering and wanting to raise Anguirus Hound.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:I dunno if this idea would be allowed, but Anguirus discovering and wanting to raise Anguirus Hound.
I don't mind the idea of Anguirus finding another member of his species. I don't see a problem with it. Just so long as Hound isn't an active participant in the fight, just a story-driven element.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I dunno if this idea would be allowed, but Anguirus discovering and wanting to raise Anguirus Hound.
I don't mind the idea of Anguirus finding another member of his species. I don't see a problem with it. Just so long as Hound isn't an active participant in the fight, just a story-driven element.
Of course I won’t have him fight, unless if were allowed to have him fight someone briefly like what I did with Chandler and Magular, I’d probably say the best way to write him is to have him a tad too small to fight anyone like lets say he’s about as tall or smaller then Godzilla Junior.

For some reason, Anguirus Hound is one of the few scrapped Kaijus that I’m mostly interested in. Dunno why.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.